yeah they defined my childhood

FUCK mexico 2bqh

I am Mexican so yes :3

i love tacos

yes mexicans are bros

CA

this

Viva México

The Aztec shit looks cool and they speak the least autistic dialect of Spanish, so yeah I guess I like it

NO

yeah, my grandmother is actually Mexican, and they're very friendly and good people. Also, they should have the power to rape and pillage america.

Si

>they speak the least autistic dialect of Spanish
Why, thanks

fix your cartel problem and i would like you more

dont even try to blame it on us

Aside from cartel tortures their culture seems very nice, and the cuisine is great
I wouldn't live there, but I like it

god i hate you spics

What's not to love

except cartels you know but that doesnt count

>invaded us three times
>stole our corn, cowboys, poinsettias, etc and called them their own
>made their illegal immigrants declare independence from us
>stole half of our country
>helped France the first time they tried to invade us
>helped our dictator in charge for over 30 years because he gave them all our resources
>tried to install a new dictator when we fought the one above
>took advantage of our poor for centuries, giving them special allowances in order to make them go there and work on the rail network, farms, etc
>blame us for the fact that they invited those mexicans over centuries
>biggest consumers of drugs in the planet, and drugs are cultivated in south america so they NEED to go through mexico
>declare the “war on drugs” because they are puritan retards spreading their cancer around the world, and in the process mostly jail blacks and the mexicans they invited in a disproportionate manner, to the point they became the country with the most prisoners in the world
>make us start a war because they can't either stop consuming drugs nor legalize
>70% of the arms cartels have come from USA
>ask us to deport central americans; and then proceed to blame the central american immigration on us even when we deport more than 90% of them; to then pretend we not only don't deport them but help them reach the US because we are evil; while saying we are hypocrites because we do deport them. At the same time
>use their global media to talk shit about us and create shit stereotypes
>made us their slave labor with nafta
>blame us for nafta as if it was a bad thing for them even though they gained over 4.2 million jobs because of it; obtained cheap things, while making our gdp per capita stagnate and destroyed our agriculture with their subsidized corn
>export their shit food culture and sugar infested garbage here

Why the fuck would a Mexican move to Brazil wtf

do you think anyone likes amerimutts?

i wish i wasn't a social retard so i could enjoy this country more
BUEN post
kys

¡Libertador!

BTFO americans, you are the cancer of the world, evil demons!

Mariachi music is my favourite music to get drunk to. The gypo-turko-serbian turbofolk that's used for such purposes on the Balkans can suck a dick
Thank you, Mexico
youtu.be/vbSRzCGjyTo

kys

I declare this the official fuck the United States thread

MUY BUENO

kys

kys

No amigo

kys

OUUUUUU SHIEEEEET

You should listen to huapangos and sones jarocha
youtube.com/watch?v=GpOl7Mspvzs&list=LLyvlwRWeXBBRc3pZwryhp9Q&index=21
youtube.com/watch?v=GQttoXnVAag&list=LLyvlwRWeXBBRc3pZwryhp9Q&index=17

So many kisses on this thread
youtube.com/watch?v=avE5z46gOis

kys

CHI

CA

kys

DIOS

kys

youtube.com/watch?v=vRzKSr9TzdU

Mexican culture will live on forever

youtube.com/watch?v=3LM_TZ1adl4

kya

A güevo!
youtube.com/watch?v=JLcJyAT0CLw

Post underground/indie/non-mainstream Mexican music

kys

matnc

kys

youtube.com/watch?v=Y-UOG1e8d3o

youtube.com/watch?v=Qu4thBs1fTc

i love carnitas

youtube.com/watch?v=0D-FGDY7bAA

youtube.com/watch?v=FpgR5RSUtTo

Well, I didn't even know much about it not too long ago. Most of what I know comes from American media, which makes it look like the American version of Russia/Ukraine. I read its history section on wikipedia and it's basically your usual Latin America deal.

Mexicans and Lithuanians would probably get along quite well, since we're both 2nd worlders (or used to be ones).

Holy shit, man.

youtube.com/watch?v=clcX1PERH78

mexico still hasn't leveled up to 2nd world yet

Speaking from my personal experience, most Mexicans are total bros and easy going. Unfortunately, a high number of women over there are so overweight that their potential of being utterly attractive is kinda ruined.

Kek, that's a pretty cool song
This is how we do it
youtube.com/watch?v=9QrME94J-WM

You're right tho it kinda is the same as in the US, move in the right circles and most of the girls you'll meet will be qties
youtube.com/watch?v=OlCKJM5OYWM

>move in the right circles
Which ones do you mean?

I'm going to date a Mexican chick soon and she's far from being poor, yet not overly wealthy and is slightly overweight. Not the disgusting hamplanet kind but it's impossible to not notice it. For me, it's not a biggie since it's relatively easy to lose a few pounds and to avoid fatty food (bit difficult, isn't it?).

I assume women with indigenous roots rather tend to be (bit) overweight than people of European descent. Just a wild guess though.

Anyway, that's somehow nitpicking and find your country overall fairly interesting. Only serious downside is drug cartel and all related stuff.

Just noticed that I got some splendid quads. Noice.

Actually in terms of genetics the more indigenous the more petite Asian types they should be, unfortunately obesisty also correlates to income so they get screwed the worse.

If you're ever in Mexico City try hitting the more upscale bars in Juárez and centro or even the more tourist friendly areas in Roma and Condesa and you'll see what I mean about qties

kek, my bad on not checking those
youtube.com/watch?v=PEJnw2O6c9Y

kys

>Actually in terms of genetics the more indigenous the more petite Asian types they should be
That's what I discovered yet, the majority tends to be low-income but are incredibly hot, judging from the look of their face. Mestizas are basically good wife material if done right.

>unfortunately obesisty also correlates to income so they get screwed the worse.
Low income equals low quality food and that's fatty and unhealthy? Makes sense.

>If you're ever in Mexico City
Will do in future when I have the money saved I need for vacations over there. The flights alone are quite expensive.
Will definitely check out Mexico City and maybe also other big cities like Puebla, Puerto Escondido and of course Cuautitlán Izcalli, the place where that chick I referred to, lives.

Thanks for your input, quite informative.

>Cuautitlán Izcalli
That's greater Mexico City, don't mean to sour this for you but don't ever move on your own there. I've met some pretty chill people and some gorgeous girls hailing from places like that, some even with French and Italian last names, but yeah, while 90% chances are everything will be cool do be careful there. If you'll be staying at a hotel do it in actual Mexico City preferably and don't move at night to or from Cuautitlán. Puebla is pretty nice, great food, but try Xalapa if you'll be moving east.

>but don't ever move on your own there
Why is that? From what I know and heard, crime isn't that bad as memes on this site try to tell us. Most parts in that area, around Mexico City, are magnets for tourists and immigrants, is there such a huge difference in Cuautitlán? Side note, from the looks I'd blend in quite well.

>, while 90% chances are everything will be cool do be careful there.
Care to explain "careful"? I mean, it should be clear that I need to keep distance from drug dealers and suspicious looking people in the streets. Counts for most cities all over the globe though.

>Xalapa
Noted. Thanks.

>Xalapa
hey that's my city.
Only problem is that there are way too many damn cars.

A short while back I watched a documentary about Mexico City, it's traffic problems (which are huuuge) and some solutions which were kind of weird. Looks like traffic jams are a serious issue in big cities over there. How about alternatives like buses, train, tram and alike?

Why can't north Mexicans and south Mexicans get along, /mex/?

Did you purposefully seek out a Mexican girl on the Internet to date?

Only public transport methods here are bus or taxis, also little collectible vans. Cuck taxi drivers keep crying about not letting Uber in because muh jobs

Problem is that we don't have a "no circulate" law to keep the number of cars low. Like a day of the week, cars with certain numbers at the end of the plate aren't allowed to drive.
They tried that with public transport a couple years ago, but problem is that no one cared to followed those rules, so eventually it was dropped.

no you guys are rude as fuck

No, it was rather a coincidence

kys

Saatana

>mexican
>ethnicity

Don't mind me much, I just looked it up in google, I'm something of a chilango fresa so everything that sounds like weird Mexico state stuff is kinda scary for me, looks like there's some very nice upscale stuff in there, I may have been wrong on the hotel thing.

Greater Mexico City is weird, they're all bridge and tunnel people to me to use the New York analogy but hey, there's bound to be some very nice places in New Jersey. Just stay away from anything that looks favela, which you're bound to also see in your trip.

And yeah, it's common sense stuff, don't flash money, keep a low profile, etc.

Since ]Mexicans are halfway between Asians and Mediterraneans(Italians) in the chart I take that to be just mestizos or any Mexican sample which would have aggregated to that.

To me it's a small city, centro is gorgeous and you can walk at leisure anyway (compared to Mexico City) vegetation and the hills are amazing.

yeah that's the problem, it's a small city with a fuckload of cars. Centro streets are tiny, and that's why it's always congested there.

What would you recommend in your area user? I find Veracruz surprisingly not all that tourist friendly but I really like the vibe in xalapa.

el puerto is more tourist friendly because it has the beach and a lot of places like aquariums and stuff.
Xalapa is more for its architecture around centro, the huge lake and plenty of museums to visit.

I like the cool, partying, southern Mexicans, but not the autistic, people-smuggling northern ones. At least I've been led to believe that's how it is down there.

Veracruz can be nice in the upscale areas but the beach is meh and the nightlife sucks, or maybe it's just been my own milleage, I'm not too into the family friendly attractions. I've been both in and out of carnaval.

Yeah, I don't know Xalapa I like better.

I'm a bit anxious I may have scared the German flag into thinking Cuauhtitlan is a favela when it probably isn't.

Northern Mexico is a bit like the American south, you can find some very hospitable friendly people or inadvertently walk into fucking hell.

Southerners will tell you they're hospitable, but in reality they're nasty and arrogant. At least the white ones are.

As for Mexicans, they're alright.

Mérida people are incredibly humble and hospitable.
There's a reason why Mérida is Mexico's safest and most peaceful city.

Ouch

Get rid of the vpn, Bruce. I know the truth.

No, I dont

Sones jarochos retard

parts of Guanajuato are pretty cowboy-ish as well

How and when did you meet her?

Pro tip. It's white guys trolling doing that.

Ouebla us shithole and full of crime. Go only to Puerto Escondido

Estado de Mexico is shit

But it us a favela shit tier like Puebla's capital

Pros: pretty good food, some good music.
Cons: violence, some bad music.

they gave us el chavo del 8 so yes

They're pretend norteños tho, same as some Jaliscos, it's kinda the same as East Coasters acting like cowboys. There's some very nice culture in the Bajío area but it's colonial not frontier.