Big Friendly Giant

Oh, okay, thanks.

Bill Four Gelf

doom's bfg will always mean big fucking gun to me

Big Fucking Gun.

Bloated Fleshy Genitalia

Big fat Gyaru

Big fucking giant.

Yeah I'll never think of those three letters together without thinking of that fucking big gun.

disgusting

What is this and does it have a lot of fan service?

I'm happy it's here, but annoyed it took this many posts to get to it.

>movie BFG

s2 when

BIG FUCKING GUY

Oshiete! Galko-chan

Big Floppy Genitals

Boogie! Funky Gyrations!

What do you want from me, i got it of google.

I like this one

Thanks and judging from the picture I take it that's a yes to my second question.

>sliding down sideways with one leg under another
ow

Whenever the topic comes up I say "Big FUCKING Giant" which is absolutely hilarious to me but no one ever laughs.

Bring Freedom Garishly

youtube.com/watch?v=EbTlK3perdI

Roald Dahl was a fucking badass is is what it stands for

Battle Fleet Gothic.

wait, it's suppose to mean something else?

I think they changed it to something more PG13 in the movie and later games

that's because you're twelve

It's "Big Fragging Gun" in Doom II's manual.

IIRC in the movie it's [something] Force Gun.

BIG FUCKING GOOK

What do you call it, user?

Bi Faggot Gay

It better have a penis.

Bimbo fucking Grandpa

Big Fucking Gay

It's "Bio Force gun" in the movie

Although the movie was completely different from the game, I do think it was actually enjoyable as its' own thing.

I couldn't give a fuck what it stands for, if it doesn't have hot evil barefoot giant men it's gonna be shit.

when I watched the trailer for this, I ended up feeling irked that Sophie says "boogieman" instead of "bogeyman"

Tiny thing, but it bothers me, seeing as Sophie's supposed to be British

It's actually a no to the fan service. But a lot of cute Gyaru-ko moments.

Battlefleet Gothic

The Rock actually picks it up and says something along the lines of "Bio Force Gun? Big Fucking Gun" right before the first person segment.

Based Foreign... erm... Gartoon?

youtube.com/watch?v=rb-FtNPmhsI

I don't disagree, it's simply just that the original pickup sprite is infinitely more recognizable at so much a first glance than the movie BFG.

The movie is actually one of my favorites, though. It just fills me with nostalgia in a sense.

Bocial Fustice Garrior

The name itself is a marketing disaster. Why don't they use the full name goddammit?! This movie is fucking doomed and whoever fucktard decided to go with ''BFG'' instead of ''Big Friendly Giant'' will hopefully die in the eyes of the industry.

That is the name idiot.

The name of the book is The BFG.

Holy fuck user - go die in a fire.

It's really good. I watched it in the other thread for the first time.

Top kek. fpbp.

>This movie is fucking doomed
heh

you're still a literal imbecile tho

youtube.com/watch?v=6boljtalKDA

You'll see. You'll all fucking see. If people don't know what those letters stand for, I'm pretty sure most of the people won't go and see it. And yes, I know what the name is, but that doesn't mean you can't use your brain to change it and to make some serious money. I'd be surprised if they didn't change the name at least for the international audience

What the fuck are you babbling about user?

The fact that people know what the name stands for attests to Dahl's cultural value. They don't need you worrying about how to make them 'serious money'.

The BFG is an absolute classic, people know what it stands for. I actually lived round the corner from roald dahl growing up, he died just as we were reading his books in primary school. BFG is overrated, I loved everything else he wrote though.

To be fair I'm from the US and it's pretty unknown here.

Bio-Force Gun

I still can't unimagine that.

>they changed it to something more PG13 in the movie
Doom was rated R.

The Rock called it the "big fucking gun".

I know this because that film is a guilty pleasure of mine for some unholy reason.

>the Rock is not the hero
that always got me

it's like an episode of Columbo, where the guest star isn't the killer

Karl Urban resembled Doomguy far more though.

For who user ?

>this thread
Fuck. I've been playing too much Doom. All I want now is to see now is the Doomguy go head to head with a bunch of Children-eating Giants

>this thread
Fuck. I've been playing too much Doom. All I want now is to see the Doomguy go head to head with a bunch of Children-eating Giants

Barbara Fucking Gordon.

I've read some gayming impressions on the campaign and so far they conclude it's fucking amazing. Which makes me really glad to hear since the MP was downright shit (and still seems that way) and snapmap is eh.

Buttblasting Fartknocking Gaywad