This continent was ruined by you

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eighty_Years'_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moscow_gold
youtube.com/watch?v=0m9xmFjr7PA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why hasn't Spain at least apologize for their crimes? Or return the stuff they took?

Because who gives a fuck about some spear chuckers in some shithole ?

Holy motherland please come back and fix our problems

because they're incompetent, even at being apologetic.

>Or return the stuff they took?
potatoes?

Agreed, hermano

Who did more damage Spain or the catholic church?

Mayans weren't like abos you retarded bogan, we were the most advanced civilization in the world.

>Who did more damage Spain or the catholic church?
both

CHI

CA

Everything they touched became shit ;_;

Even people, we are doomed to perdition.

>the professional whiners
Stop complaining and figure out your shitholes, motherfuckers. There is no excuse.

Do you have any idea of the intense orgiastic mutual buttraping that we European countries have been enduring for centuries? Add plagues and other disasters to that.
Hell, it hasn't even been a century since we last sperged out.

Fucking subhumans... always blaming others for their inability to prosper.

you eat shit and fuck, it's the best life vertical austrian bro.

catholicism is the only thing good about spaniards

NO

T:Aztec varg

>we Europeans
>moor

WE

We won't have pity of you, you don't that from us.

Don't avoid the topic, you did horrible things here accept that and apologize.

your buttraping isn't over manolo.

based peru

CASTE'D

debuelban el oro wey no mames a la verga pinche rasista

you have to go back

>you eat shit and fuck
Your Latino stereotypes are wrong.

Only social thrash fit in that definition, but the majority of people, who want to live better, are fucked up.

If you think fucking can compensate something, look at African reproducing AF for their lack of opportunities and aspirations deeper than sex.

>ruins your own country
>it was theyyyyyy

CHI

>The keyboard eliminated deserve before
first that

I'm considering buying a new phone...

CA

The people spain did wrong arent alive nor the ones who did anything wrong.

>Pillage an entire continent

>Still third world

Y'all are worse than niggers

Spanish people havent done anything to anyone nor has anyone been affected negatively by Spanish people, stop falling propaganda while your rulers are billionaires like castro or chavez, dum dums

I'll keep it going

NO

I'm sure the people who went to America did bad things (I also remind you that they are probably your ancestors, not mine. Mine stayed here)
However, it is not an excuse for being shit countries.
If I were to follow your historically victimistic logic, it could be considered a miracle that there is a single man alive here in Europe. The amount of violence during centuries probably has no parallel.
Do we also need to apologize to each other?

Latin America needs to move on. If you're butthurt that Spain destroyed your history and replaced it with its own culture, you might as well just give up whatever legacy Spain has left. Like Spanish and Christianity or whatever, historical monuments. But nobody is going to do that because all they want to do is bitch.

>Spanish people havent done anything to anyone nor has anyone been affected negatively by Spanish people
>He unironically believes this

>thread about spanish shit
>usa flags join in
fucking hate chicanos

Also, the average person doesnt give a shit about history. So why the butthurt.

cállate gringo

honestly as a Dutch my nation was also colonised by spanish scum

I can quite literally say there's nothing worse than the Spaniards. stupid fucks

hopefully a Mexican-Peruvian-Dutch punitive expedition to Spain will be announced

we will rape every woman, kill every man, loot the entire country, just as a revenge of what they did to us

What did spaniah people do to you?

Also, regarding the historical trauma of colonialism and the caste system. Slavs have been slaves for an absurd length of their history. They moved on.

made fun of me on the internet

fuck outta here leech

you are still sperging out. the catalan ordeal isn't over yet.

But that's mutual, there's always meanies on the internet

I didn't cross the border, the border crossed me

>historical trauma colonization
No such thing exists, unless you learn to be a victim when spain had nothing to do with you.

shots fired

it wast them not they

What you don't understand is that their situation is not comparable to yours.
All those Mexicans, Peruvians.. that complain... well, they are precisely the descendants of the people that went to America (and presumably did bad things). My ancestors stayed here and didn't hurt any American.
Besides that, what do you think that native americans were? Primitive motherfuckers and cannibals, that is what they were. If they had been left alone, today they would be New Africa, at the very best. At worst, the continent would entirely be like those uncontacted amazonian tribes from Chimpanzil.

If you still think you have anything to do with these fuckers..

>If I were to follow your historically victimistic logic, it could be considered a miracle that there is a single man alive here in Europe. The amount of violence during centuries probably has no parallel.
I can't believe what you're lying on.

You first pointed at us like the silly ones who followed dictators for 2 centuries and pushed this on racial or xenophobic agenda and depiction of Latinos, then you based on thses stereotypes invaded and bombed our countries when we were alresy independent.

Now, after we had mercy with your white-supermacist Franco's refugees you treated Latinos in tour countries like second-tier citizens.

Don't even mention how Napoleon and Hitler, Atila, the Ottomans, Xerxes and Genghis Khan were used to point the guilty of historical Europe hate towards other cultures and races.

spain discovered america so we are part of it too. the spaniards couldn't kill our indians though so they killed all amerindians.

don't talk shit about my brothers

all of us are united by one thing - you enslaved us, you burned our cities, raped our women, looted our resources

we will take revenge, one day, you wait

>mexico and south america could've been cool injun cunts with unique and storied cultures
>instead we have a filthy self-hating muttoid race

What the hell are you talking about CHI? Spain has nothing to do with Brazil and I never implied it. I jsut want them to suffer. Fuck Eurogutans

>If they had been left alone
If only...

how did they "move on". they are same 3rd world

Should have let Britain have all the Americas.

T.half spaniard

>larping and shitposting this hard
hey that's my role

I'm sure you didn't do the same to anyone. I am sure of it :)

Duuuude Amerindians are like better morally than whites because they loooost, nevermind the slavery and scalping of tribes.

do you even know anything about dutch history?

we fought an 80 year long war against the spanish invaders

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eighty_Years'_War

> win independence by the force of arms
> be an independent country for longer than Italy, Belgium, Hungary, Finland or Norway
> REEEEEEEEEEE IT'S NOT OUR FAULT WE ARE A CORRUPTED VIOLENT SHITHOLE, IT'S THE EVUL COLONISTS
Cry me a river, Latin America. We invaded all continents, only you are still butthurt.

or the malayan archipelago for that matter

>what do you think that native americans were? Primitive motherfuckers and cannibals, that is what they were
Say the people who left ill people die in islands to protect themselves, the people who shited in the streets before modern toilet was invented.

And people who had cannibals like leaders but they didn't give a fuck because it was just "eventually".

In Latin America cannibalism only was practiced by small tribes.

Human sacrifices are comparable to Inquisition and witch hunts.

We could be independent without guns or bullets, but you forced us to do so and create more problems and traumas to people assimilating their reality.

no, i don't. i only some shitskin refugees from some west indies used to hijack trains take and kill hostages every week in 1970's lmao.

>could've

then stfu american pig

this is between us (mexico, peru, netherlands) and our enemies (sp*in)

Do they teach you anything at all about the America's early history with the Dutch?

because theyre monkeys

Oh yeah aztecs mass murdered on an induatrial scale mass enslaving everyoneso much that literally everyone joined the spanish system and became spanish citizen whos wealth lifespan and prosperity were greatly increased because of that, Spaniards were so racist tbey married all the i dian nobility a d brought the children to Spain and then ibero america, all the conquistadors had native wives. 99% of latin america have spanish names and genes because spaniards were evil racists.

Spanish America had no segregation.

Just a reminder that Aztec slaves could earn their freedom, and if they had children, their child would not be slaves. The complete opposite of Wh*Toids and their barbaric practices.

amerifats are ungrateful

we literally got into a war with the british that permanently ended our relevance as a country, because we were smuggling stuff to the americans during their independence war

yet these american pigs don't even learn about it in school

Don't pic this bait

Latin America is essentially "Bilinear Third-World Hapas, the Continent".

What could've possibly went wrong?

Spain is a bitch but honestly
i'm proud of my Spanish origins. Good culture
I know they fucked up this shithole but stop complaining. Of course they won't give us gold back or anything.
Also, Spaniads didn't kill the natives, unlike he British who actually hated them and killed them all.

No Amerindians ever banned slavery.

Boo.
Fucking.
Hoo.

When you got your independence, we Eurofags were eviscerating each other for the 473920th time. France isn't going to apologise for Louis XIV and Napoleon, Sweden isn't going to apologise for Gustav II Adolf and Charles XII, Britain isn't going to apologise for Cromwell and Clive. Don't expect us to apologise for impaling your precious noblemen, burning your codices and replacing your Pachamama religion with sucking the Pope's pecker. It's what conquerors do.

>phoneposter
kys

Does Spain even have the Gold anymore? Pretty sure Anglos, G*rms, and Franks took it.

Natives had equal rights as all Spanish subjects.

Gordon Brown sold all our gold.

I LIKE SPAIN VERY MUCH WE ARE ALL ONE BIG FAMILY AND SHOULD TREAT EACH OTHER WITH LOVE RESPECT AND COMPASSION.

FUCK BRAZIL AND MOORTUGAL.

@Panama

Correct. Fuck all Latin and Iberian shitholes.

There was not slavery in America before Spaniards, even the lowest social class had some rights and was only integrated by violent tribes who resisted or revolted on arms to conquest.

The most conquered people just lived as regular citizens, but of course people from dominant nation or kingdom were all nobles.

Where do I find a spanish bf

They sold it to the Soviets during the Civil War

the Republicans

Ayyyy Ruskies have it en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moscow_gold

As I understand, we couldn't give any gold back even if we wanted (without buying it)
We lost all reserves left when the commies gave the gold to uncle Stalin during the civil war.

Spaniards saw Amerindians as equal citizens of Spain and integrated them all.

Aboriginals betrayed their own kind when they decided to side with Sp*n while knowing the threat they represented.

>There was not slavery
>people willingly were sacrificed
>aztec sources of amerindians being freed from aztec oppression were false

oWo I'm looking for a chilindo as the one in the video
youtube.com/watch?v=0m9xmFjr7PA

Spain is the best thing that happened to the planet. God bless Spaniards. I want the Spanish Empire to come back.

I'm sorry but I'm not a boy :c I am learning guitar though :3

you mistake the Spaniards for the Anglo-Saxons sweety xx

are you the amerimutt spammer and not a boy? nice

@United States

Um no, Sweetie. You mean the Ottomans, darling.

>France isn't going to apologise for Louis XIV and Napoleon
Yes they did, they also returned everything to the countries invaded and overthrow the Napoleonic system.

>Cromwell
He is a hero of a DEFENSIVE WAR, he didn't rape any Spanish pussy.

>Clive
Well, Indians actually could travel to UK in imperial times. And they're doing things to amend their mistakes in historical issues.

Sweden never was a threat outside their neighbors.

They returned to their frontiers quickly, too.

>we Eurofags were eviscerating each other for the 473920th time
Your disgraces don't justify any shit you do on other people. You sophistic shit.