Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NKxfSI4tB2Q
youtube.com/watch?v=wwL5Q02uwDE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No the guy who paralyzed a jew with a cane is our guy

Slave girls?

No, but i wanna breed the receptionist girl

youtube.com/watch?v=NKxfSI4tB2Q

>singlehandedly put himself, stussy and their new criminal enterprise in the path of the cops

he's a birthday cake eating, milk drinking idiot.

Limmy did it first

Did Emmit order him to do it?
Or did he do it on his own so Emmit has muh plawsable duhnayabilitay

Sy did nothing wrong. He's the only one standing up for what's right this season. He's an unsung hero.

Tell me about Varga, why does he vomit his food?

It's down to just him and Burgle in the not-a-total-scumbag category and my money's on Sy doing something really scummy soon. Not copping to the hit and run shows he's willing to sell everyone out to save himself.

He just didn't want to bring the cops down on the company, it would draw Varga's ire

nah, hes a meek faggot who drives a hummer to compensate and pretend to be tough. Im liking this season though

The police already know the hummer is registered to the company. He should have owned up to it, paid the damages and that would be that. Now the cops are going to come back asking more questions, which will piss off Varga.

He embodies a leftist's ideas about the "evils" of western imperialism and how western countries gluttonously took in so much in resources (the food) that it was inevitable that one day it would sicken their stomachs (refugee crisis, global warming, whatever liberals believe)

Varga prides himself on being inconspicuous. Just as he wears a shabby old suit and tie he vomits his meals so as not to appear plump and satisfied.

You have to be pretty dumb to not understand what Sy is doing, He's obviously subliminally trying to attract cops and give them information about his situation. Read between the lines

The lawyer simply googled Varga's name and got chucked off a building hours later. I'm if that's Sy's intent he has to be pretty fucking stupid.

he's bulimic. it's why his teeth are so gnarly even for bong standards.

>all he had to do was admit the charge and pay the fine that would have resulted from the accident
>nothing would be investigated and everything would be resolved

>be a shithead and make everything 100% worse and draw attention to a mundane situation

I actually find him attractive. He's like a big teddy bear.

>flee scene of accident
>just a fine
oh naive child

dumb idiot

youtube.com/watch?v=wwL5Q02uwDE

he's definitely that guy from A Serious Man

>tfw Varga has better teeth than me

next they'll the saying the world's round

I'M A SERIOUS MAN, LARRY AND I SERIOUSLY FUCKED YOUR WIFE