Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HMS_Barham_(04)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historically_black_colleges_and_universities
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I actually think I could've remained cool

anime

>Boasting about having a 45% approval rating
kek

He was not threatening him with death. He was warning him. There's a big difference.

>Daniel Shaver, a pest-control worker and resident of Granbury, Texas, had been staying at a Mesa La Quinta Inn on business. He invited two acquaintances to his room for drinks. There he showed them a scoped air rifle he was using to exterminate birds inside grocery stores. At one point the gun was pointed outside his hotel window, prompting a witness to notify the front desk; the police were immediately called.

In this situation, a police officer cannot afford to take a chance. All it takes is that one wrong assumption, and then an officer goes down. Our country is full of people packing heat, and there's an officer always has to assume someone has one

YOU
YES YOU
STAND STILL LADDY

Wow, that's almost every white in america supporting him

not me
especially if I want drunk
when people yell at me I instinctively tie my shoelaces

wonder what mays is

theres a world outside your window

pengyang

The government literally agreed to give 3 million + eu citizens more rights than british citizwns

So-called brexit

got a confession lads

have been stealing /brit/ gimmicks and using them to farm facebook likes via the weapons-grade memetics you guys have come up with

got like 50 likes just by saying "doing a poo" last week

macron himself is barely at 50

bit cold out there innit

that's actually good though

May's is like 16%

>using facebook

made me look

Bullshit that cop already had the guy prone, hands laced behind his head. Instead of approaching and cuffing why did he made him get up, then gave a clearly drunk and distressed guy contradictory commands - 'crawl towards me' wtf? Then shooting before he even established a clear danger, no visible weapon. Never mind the guy is carrying a AR carbine, prob std 30 rnd mag, and the longer vid shows him requesting extra ammo etc in the lift on way up. Cunt was itching to flick the bang switch.

If he was following procudure why didnt they show the vid to the jury? Civil suite wrongful death incoming, I hope shavers wife reams the cunt out.

Who let this tard make the new??

why do you care about likes?

and its a world of dreaded fear

It Is cold out
That Is Due To The irish weather

i dont
but it amuses me

Lad did you just dox yourself

pathetic

Kek

>i don't
>but i do

can you stop? i think it's becoming an addiction

>crooked mouth
>crooked nose
>crooked eyes
>crooked hair
just bein myself over here aha

>top comment
ahaha this is me

>If he was following procudure why didnt they show the vid to the jury?
This.

Also that police officer had fellow officers with guns pointed at the suspect, yet was also the only person to fire.

Macron has quite impressed me desu.

>Telling the President of Burkina Faso to deal with his own fucking problems
>Telling illegals they need to get the fuck out of France
>Telling a Moroccan bitch she has to go to her face
>Calling out Africa for their shitty culture
>Choosing a conservative Prime Minister
>Completely abandoning support of the FSA despite there being FSA flags waved at his inauguration

As far as "The French Hillary Clinton" goes, I don't think I could be happier with his performance thus far.

where the only water flowing is the bitter sting of tears

The ol first year at oxuni runt

Donde esta Beto?

tfw fattest constituency in England

push it to the limit

imagine actually so much of a contrarian cuck you defend some lunatic soyboy police officer that murdered an innocent man because he couldn't keep up with the circus act he was asked to do

>American Logic
>If you outlaw guns, only the outlaws have guns.
>"Why did you shoot that innocent father of two?"
>"We thought he was an outlaw"

Why would they approach somebody in a situation which hasn't been neutralized? They have no idea if the guy is a crazy person.

He's also drunker than a skunk, so his inhibitions are unhinged, and clearly isn't in the right state of mind.

>gave a clearly drunk and distressed guy contradictory commands
The female did it perfectly, so it wasn't really contradictory.

>Then shooting before he even established a clear danger, no visible weapon
All it takes is a split second and an officer goes down.

It's better to have plenty of ammo than to show up and realize you just ran out.

>If he was following procudure why didnt they show the vid to the jury?
No idea, but probably because it was unnecessary.

It was only a few months ago that someone here held a gun out of a hotel room and killed dozens. This guy also held a gun out of his hotel room window.

walk along the razors egde, dont look down just keep your head or you'll be finish

open up the limit

>FSA flags waved at his inauguration
people waving foreign flag at a president's inauguration should unironically be shot
being absolutely 100% serious here

but yeah he's done some right, hope it's not just pr

You know the kind of guy who does nothing but bad things and then wonders why his life sucks? Well, that was me. Every time something good happened to me, something bad was always waiting around the corner: karma. That's when I realized that I had to change, so I made a list of everything bad I've ever done and one by one I'm gonna make up for all my mistakes. I'm just trying to be a better person. My name is Rasheed.

He want's to bring back the French Monarchy as well seems such a bizzare thing to support when it's just gonna kill your support there

WE RIDE INTO TOWN AT THE BREAK OF DAWN
FIND ALL THE FUCKERS WHO DO YOU WRONG
WE'LL ROUND EM UP AND WHEN THE SUN GOES DOWN
GATHER ROUND AND WATCH EM HANG IN THE MIDDLE OF TOWN

Yanks are fucking animals tbqh.

>when you nut but she still suckin

past the point of no return, reached the top but stll you got to learn how to keep it

PARTY ANIMALS

WOOOOOHOOOOO

I chuckled

runts like you couldn't comprehend even the smallest fraction of the sublime purposes towards which I focus my intellectual ability 2bh

quite the epic 'groid meme you got there my yank friend

Pyeongchang 2018

>When SHE nuts and you still sucking

>Why would they approach somebody in a situation which hasn't been neutralized?

LOL how dense are you you fucking mouthbreathing mongoloid. Cops approach people all the time in the exact position that guy was in. He WAS neutralized he was lying face down on the group with his arms out and legs crossed.

>so it wasn't really contradictory.

Yes it was. "crawl toward me with your hands up and legs crossed" are you fucking serious?

>No idea, but probably because it was unnecessary.

There's a reason the dude isn't a cop anymore

please kill yourself you utter contrarian bootlicking retard. hope nobody else bothers responding to your brainless posts again

*does a poo*
*doesn't wipe*

good response tbqh

any poo nigger man in

actions speak louder than words

ground* AND there were 3 or more other officers with guns pointed at the guy. Nothing he did was following procedure. He was some soyboy on a power trip, that's literally the entire story here.

Another Friday night with the lads

>tfw Yorkshire

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HMS_Barham_(04)

doing a read

Current reading

not a bad guy at heart, just like to lie to girls so I can sleep with them and then lie some more to end the relationship when it gets too difficult to hide that I'm sleeping with other girls

The soyboy bf

on one week no fap and my balls have gotten bigger and harder
hmmmm

what's a night out with the lads like in South Africa?

that's ball cancer lad

Here we are...........

the goal

>tfw no Jewfuu

>Cops approach people all the time in the exact position that guy was in.
According to the neighbors, guy was pointing a rifle out of his room. That's not a routine situation, dumbshit. A cop is not just gonna go knock on his door and politely confront him.

>He WAS neutralized
If his arms and body parts are free, he is not neutralized. The only time he is neutralized is when he is cuffed or in a cell.

>"crawl toward me with your hands up and legs crossed
Yet somehow the female did it perfectly fine.

>There's a reason the dude isn't a cop anymore
Which is not related to this case.

I think you need to go back to Redit

Was the female ever confirmed to be as drunk as the male? Well I mean if there was any blood left to test in the guy...

>An officer goes down
If they have an itchy finger and an anxious mind then they shouldn't be a police officer. Firefighters charge into certain death for the purpose of saving someone.

Point is, that police officer was sworn to protect and he shot an unarmed man because he put his own life that far above the suspects.

Yes, you as a police officer need to put a suspect that has yielded life above your own for this exact reason.

>America's foreign policy is literally based on this
Mad

Don't no-fap, lad. Stopping masturbating, especially cold turkey, has a high risk of causing testicular cancer. Rather cut it down to just two wanks a day, lad.

embarrassing post lad i genuinely feel sorry for you

business idea: The Nigger University

>I think you need to go back to Redit
lad

Cant you into comprehension? They already had him assume the standard supine position, face down, legs spread, hands laced behind his head. He should have had his partner cover, then approach and cuff. The only reason not to do that was if he was lying in a position where the cop could face an unseen shooter eg at a corridor junction - that wasnt the case. Why did he even have him get up again? If you have an immobilised adversary, you approach them, you dont have the cunt get up again and put you at risk. Put your hands in the air and crawl towards me? You ever heard a cop do that before? Ffs.

whitewash: the picture

hello nigger?

stop responding to autismoyank

>a thread dedicated to the discussion of British culture

No British culture being discussed

look forward to my semester in Leeds, me

so, harvard?

I absolutely LOVE this shitpost, lad. Have a (You).

stop responding to him

wonder what betonoto is up to at this hour

This. when he was down on his chest, that man was effectively apprehended.

reckon foot lads will go crazy over this webm

Slaying a thicc mamacita (probably)

Can I have one pls?

>someone made this

that's what i call hamburgers

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historically_black_colleges_and_universities