Now that we know David hated all humans (Weyland most of all), what did he really say to the Engineer in Prometheus?

Now that we know David hated all humans (Weyland most of all), what did he really say to the Engineer in Prometheus?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R5j1Y8EGWnc
youtu.be/GR1mdQrG26o
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Anime was a mistake

Do you think that engineer knew what David was? Was he in the middle of ripping his head off, and all this white shit squirted out and he was like Wtf these guys are weird.

I'm here to kill you and take your technology

>would you like some hard boiled eggs

Incorrect.

>you don't have to tell me what happened, but you have to eat these eggs

>can you validate my parking?

Of course he knew, they made humans to be living beings not humanoid toasters, he knew something was off.

youtube.com/watch?v=R5j1Y8EGWnc

Well played user.

Jews dont have a secret agenda

>This man is here because he does not want to die. He believes you can give him more life.

Dr. Anil Biltoo who was hired by Ridley Scott to design the Engineers’ language

Would all Engineers know that? I don't know a ton of shit about stuff other people of my species have done.

Why haven't you bombed us yet, slaphead?

>what did he really say to the Engineer in Prometheus?
Theres a deleted/extended scene on the blu ray. David tells the engineer that weyland wanted the key to immortality and that he was acreator just like the engineers were because he made david.
Then he gets his head ripped off and asks weyland how many lumps he wanted.

youtu.be/GR1mdQrG26o

David said: there are more than two genders on earth you fucking cis white alien male

How does the engineer understand what Weyland said? It was untranslated.

"Is cunny the path to enlightenment?"

He probably said something Ironic like, "What do you feel when looking at the face of a God" dudes a machine with a sense of humor, since he killed all the Promethians he might as well be a God

>"I bring bad news ... we elected a black president"

>I'm jewish

I thought that was in the final cut?

Isn't the DVD extra just a bit of extra running and Weyland's final moments?

For a species that has mastered life creation I'm sure they would know real biology from an imitation.

In fact, i think it was David being a robot that triggered the engineer to go all crazy. In their world it's probably blasphemy to create a imitation of life - kinda like insulting muhammed or something.

The holocaust, did it actually happen though?

If you pull my head off, will I die?

Ayy lmao.

>"The pleasure of being cummed inside"
or
>Senpai, my hips are moving on their own"

I remember anons talking about a superior fan edit that makes Prometheus actually pretty good. Does anyone remember what it's called? I want to check it out since I've only seen the theater version once

Why the Engineers hated the humans? why they cancelled the attack?, why their world wasn´t discovered before?, that was the world of the engineers or another race created by them?

Of course not.

> Give life to hairless monkey
> Try to show them the way
> They kill you and proceed killing each other
> Into le trash it goes

No, the final cut is basically the engineer waking up and then subsequently going to down for little reason.

The deleted scene adds some much needed context and you know, deals with some of the central themes of the movie. But Ridley thought it was too "on the nose" and deleted it, with the other great scene that got cut, the chase sequence.

pretty sure the Engineers motivation is still a mystery at this point.

>why they cancelled the attack?
what attack?

>why their world wasn´t discovered before?
Weyland cover up probably. Again, still a mystery

>that was the world of the engineers or another race created by them
likely origin world since the whole theme of Covenant is David committing genocide in order to become God.

This is correct
Ignore the other shitters in this thread

he didn't, he just want this old prick to shut the fuck up

oh fuck then Ridley really doesn't understand context and foregrounding narratives.

Every single prologue scene for Covenant should've been in the final movie too. The entire Shaw relationship is in that little 2 minute scene.

We knew David hated humans back in Prometheus. Did you people even watch the film?

They didn't hate humanity, they created humanity in order to, one day, become xenomorph-like creatures with the black goo and give birth to more xenomorph looking monsters until the perfect organism was created. Then they will move their consciousness into those perfect organisms and live forever, that's why they were so happy when the juggernaut returned.

>all head canon
>"transferring consciousness" being a thing in the Alienverse

this isn't Avatar.

More like Starcraft.

WHITE POWER!

According to Riddley Scott:

>Engineers sent a ambassador to earth to check up on human experiment. He was Jesus. Humans killed him and engineers deemed us a failed experiment. So they sent engineer crew with weapons of mass destruction on its way to earth but there is a outbreak and ship never set off. In future Prometheus crew find the ship with sleeping engineer.

lel.

that was just one idea he had and spilled out during an interview. he probably changed things around to what you see in Covenant, which explains all the Biblical references.

>asks weyland how many lumps he wanted.
pfff the engineer is an abbott and costello fan?

based

>"do you even lift?"

nothing about the movie makes any sense
the especially the more you think about it

which really sucks since the original Engineer design was pretty cool and a story with the premise of humanity finding their creators only to find out that those creators want you dead could be really interesting and terrifying

but they had to mess it all up being making it about aliens and keeping everything wage and illogical

Really? Not even memeing, I remember seeing in theaters. I never bought the blu ray version and never saw any deleted scenes. I don't know if it changes anything, but I saw Prometheus like right when it came out in theaters.

the worst part is that Ridley (probably) has the clout to be able to actually move away from making it about the xenomorphs and make it about the more existential terror of your creator viewing you as trash that needs to be eliminated. With most directors the studio would probably tell them to fuck off and make it about xenos because more people would watch it. I guess Ridley is just greedy

Traps are gay

Why was this scene left out of the theatrical cut, it makes zero fucking sense without them actually having this conversation.

lmao

I doubt Ridley would have done Prometheus if he had wanted to tell another story.
I think if Prometheus had been the work of studio fiddling they would have promoted it differently and changed it more. It would have been what the newest movie is now with Aliens in the title and lots of xenomorphs in the trailer.
I still remember when Prometheus was about to come out. Most people weren´t sure if it was going to be a prequel to Aliens or not

It makes more sense for the engineers to kill humanity because they were becoming too advanced and would soon be able to do interstellar travel

>Huge ass serpentine, leathery Jockeys from Destroying Angels.
That's my favorite depiction of the SJ, prior to Didley getting a hard-on for Albino Bodybuilder Basketball players.

how come that they never checked up on the lost ship in that case.
we are talking about a almost all powerful alien empire. they would notice a ship full of weapons of mass destruction going missing.
also black goo is a pretty terrible weapon going by Alien 2. a bomb or laser would have worked better

Why was the Engineer's planet so fucking shit? Literally one temple and a few houses, for a species that created humanity?

>jet fuel can't melt steel beams

Perhaps they matured as a civilization enough, that they don't breed like rabbits, swallowing up everything in their path?

>You're one ugly motherf-
Probably a small outpost.

'"Tell me about bane"

Wow, why was most of this scene removed? This makes me like the movie a shitload more.

Most of that scene is, in fact, in. But the extended conversation between Weyland/David and the Engineer is not. There is no speech about "we are both creators, we are equal, I deserved to live because of that," just Weyland asking for immortality.

Then the engineer ripped his head off for lying to him

AYO HOL UP WHERE ENGIE WOMEN AT