ITT: Post your dream adaptations

ITT: Post your dream adaptations

>5/10 casting
always imagined the master being more goofy looking. And azazello is supposed to be butt ugly

>Master and Margarita
>casting anglos and amerisharts

bump

>tfw no Alex Rider Netflix/Amazon Prime series
>tfw one of the 3 Alex Rider fans on Earth

>>Master and Margarita

If there were ever a book that is completely unfilmable, that is it.

cringe

>Great Again is the title

The Coen brothers would never reduce themselves to doing cheap political propaganda.

why? those casting decisions are fitting and I'm sure the Coens could make it into an entertaining story.

Used to read every book in it's entirety on the day of the release. Stopped at Ark Angel though.

>Saga of Darran shan
>A series of Unfortunate events
>Alex Rider

the holy trinity of early 2000's childrens book kino

>implying they'd reduce it to pure propaganda
Trump's political rise is such a ridiculous story it can only be told as a farce-like comedy.

>casting a literal who that cant act her way out of a paper back to play Margarita
>one of the characters that the supposed movie will mostly depend on

literally why

>ywn see another explosion in child/teen literature as a kid in the 2000s again

If you ever want to read beyond Ark Angel, Snakehead and Crocodile Tears are alright, but Scorpia Rising is kino.

Cast it, anons.

Kino incoming

>wanting ugly Lolita

Cast it

Master and Margarita is known fot it's quirky humour. David Lynch is not right for the tone. Wes Anderson is a better fit.

Anyways, my dream-KINO is a Shadow over Innsmouth-adaptation directed by Cronenburg or Carpenter in their respective prime years.
It's probably the best paced Lovecraft-story and could translate well to film, especially if directed by one of the above.
I imagine it being set in a swamp of the deep south in a community of run-down floating houses, like pic related. An anthropologist goes there for research or vacation and notices the townsfolk are acting strange. Can it simply be explained by redneck inbreeding, or are there some other forces at work?

We don't need another Lolita adaptation, and the only thing you did right was castin Fassbender.

Best translation?

Take your favorite book. Now all the roles are played by Idris Elba

fixed*

reddit tier post

Is that why russians successful filmed it twice?

Thrawn prequel film, Mikkelsen still playing him. Directed by David Fincher

and french
and hungarians

this thread is not for underage people, please kindly leave back to your website

What's wrong with Kubrick's Lolita?

kubrick seemingly hates the sources he adapts tb h

I didn't say there was anything wrong with it. I said we don't need a new one, which would imply that the other ones, or at least one of them, were good.

>some slut looking teenager as Margarita
0/10

xDDDD