Was Billy Batts a made guy? Is this the reason Tommy got fucked so hard and fast?

Was Billy Batts a made guy? Is this the reason Tommy got fucked so hard and fast?

They literally spell this out in the movie for you. Weakest excuse I've ever seen for battsposting, kys.

Yeah. He went too far and fucked with the wrong guy. You don't kill a made man when you're in the mafia – not if you know what's good for you.

Go fuck yourself, user.

if he was in the mafia he'd be a made man as well

the problem is he wasn't a made man and he killed a made man

Now, GO Home and get your fucking shinebox

I mean Tommy was gettin fresh with him

he was a fake tough guy that bought his button

>so hard and fast?
it was years before they lobotomized tommy with a .45 after the Batts murder. if anything you should be wondering what took so long and why they didn't murk Jimmy and Henry along with him when it was obviously Tommy who killed and the last place he was seen alive was at Henry's bar. Detectives these grease sucking dagos are not

Jimmy made them shitloads of money. Also, he was much smarter and much more dangerous than Tommy, who was really just a hothead.

Yeah I never got that. How did they find out it was Tommy who killed Batts?

Why can't manlets handle the bantz?

P L E B

there were eyewitnesses that saw jimmy and henry trying to calm tommy down and hold him back so i guess they figured tommy did it on his own later.

Tommy and Billy had history, the trail ran cold at the bar, and none of the three were talking.

It's not like they have to convince a DA.

Men have a biological need to feel superior to other men. While lanklets are naturally sure about their superiority due to size difference, manlets need to fulfill their need by showing superiority through physical action when verbally threatened.

True, true.

They killed Billy because he wanted back a lawn sharking business he had before going in prison and it was taken over by Jimmy's crew.
Paulie knew of it but covered them.
Years later Tommy tried to rape Henry Hill's wife. Paulie had an affair with her while Henry was in prison and decided to had Tommy killed.
He gave him away.
Tommy was probably executed by John Gotti.

the eye witnesses would have also heard Tommy screaming "keep him here" before he left the bar. I don't know what happened irl but if it was anything like that then I'd seriously consider that most of these mob guys are borderline retarded for taking them so long to piece it together.

the only other explanation would be that they knew all along but Paulie was stalling for Tommy and wouldn't give the go ahead for the other crews to tear him apart.

well fuck it would have been nice to see that explanation in the movie. in the movie they straight up kill him out of the blue like 4 years after the batts murder and Henry's voiceover specifically states it's revenge for Batts among "other things" so it never really made sense to me, especially considering it was Paulies guys who did it and Paulie was always protective of Tommy in the movie despite him being a wild cannon.

henry hills wife is kind of a slut isnt she

He wasn't exactly faithful

>selling out Paulie

he was a gud boy and dindu nothin henry