BOURBON edition

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/uwmmiy.mp4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Oh, this is a cool edition.

/agrarianism/

VIDF pls go and stay go

can't believe we dont talk about bourbon more

gonna get a nice bottle next time i go to the liquor store and shitpost about its ephemeral qualities

apparently back when Reagan was threatening to cut federal highway funding to states that didn't raise the drinking age to 21, DC almost declined and kept it 18 because they don't have any highways. How weird would it have been for the national capital to have turned into a frat party destination for the entire east coast?

>still gonna end up drinking the entire bottle in a week

Any kind of alcohol, really.
Though I think when I put up that strawpoll asking how old folks were it was about half and half over and under 21, so half the thread can't buy alcohol.

>half the thread can't buy alcohol.

>a week
y-yeah it'll last a week...

>tfw oldest one here

heres a question, whats your guys favorite beer? I'm not a beer person myself but this stuff is tasty
how old are you

And then there's me.
>someone's having a birthday dinner at my grandmother's house
>"oh hey penman do you have some wine we can take"
I know more about it than most of my family so they've started just expecting me to provide it, haha.

you're only a few years older than me if it makes you feel better

I was excited to learn it actually is available in the US

why would that make me feel better im a few years older than everyone ITT

If you like that, you'll love this.
Wheat beers are probably my favorite style. Super refreshing.

There's nothing stopping me from paying my cousin to buy me booze

there's anons that are 40+ in some other generals. American ones are just unusually young.

my.mixtape.moe/uwmmiy.mp4

porters are good, we have a chocolate here thats made locally and its really sweet and strong
true, idk. you're the plant guy right
wheat beers taste more "bready" right? I tried the more hopsy ones and they're way too bitter for me, even though they have good reviews
you're under 21?

>American ones are just unusually young
explains the lack of quality

There was a pensioner in Sup Forums a few years ago

>you're the plant guy right
ye

>wheat beers taste more "bready" right?
Depends how it's made, they do it differently from place to place. The Belgian style ('witbier') is probably the most light, refreshing kind. They usually put some spices and a little fruit in there, you can see it says "coriander & orange peel" on the front of the one I posted. The German style ('Weißbier') is a little heavier, there's one or two German breweries even making a dark wheat beer that's pretty tasty.

nu-Sup Forums is full of geriatric fucks and Facebook dads, that's part of the reason why it's so shit

I saw so many "I showed my dad Sup Forums and now he posts here comments" when I used to lurk that it was scary

Finally. A good edition.

*and now he posts here" comments

Thank God you're here so I don't have to be the oldest one :^)

I'm interested in trying it if its available next time I go to Bevmo

you posted the same text twice

Only Florida is the real south. Y'all's all yanks to me.

I put the quotation mark in the wrong place in the first post and it was triggering me, leave me alone

out of booze

Would not say bready is the right word at all, more like thicker with better flavor, the only bad thing is that you need to go to Europe for quality hefeweißen bier.

Also bulleit 10 year is my go to for bourbon, and woodford Reserve for when i'm feeling a little bit swanky

>bought a bunch in tax free

rly like bulleit

four roses is great too

When I go to Eastern Europe I throw away half of my close and bring back bottles upon bottles for next to nothing, Norway is the wrong place to be buying booze

did you have a business meeting in finland or were you drilling oil in finland at some bar?

Christ, lainposter is autistic

that was quite obvious from the start

sent ;)
It truly is, not only the price but the selection is usually garbage unless it's Nordic made, but, at least that part is getting better.
maybe both

Blue Moon is a witbier too, so if you like it you'll probably like the one from Iceland there. Try a bunch of em, I've never met one I didn't like.
"thicker" is a good word.
BevMo and Whole Foods tend to have some good imported ones. If you have one of those Yard House restaurants around you, they have a decent wheat beer selection on draft too.

there's something about /sperm/ that just attracts the mentally ill like a magnet

Still not the same. German wheats are far superior to American wheats, I would barely classify German and American beer in the same category, we are getting better but fuck the beer in Germany is just so much better

i've tried all the craft and imported shit and nothing comes close, and it takes a couple interesting words to describe a wheat

pic very related, local beer from some monks near garmisch

true, monk beers are really tasty

Never been to Germany so I haven't tried the cool little local ones like that, but it's getting easier to find the good imported ones here now.

yeah, the beers in Germany are top notch

Bruh, don't go, if you do, you will not like beer back here for about a month, you will always compare every beer you drink to the far superior German ones, then when you start hitting up local family owned breweries that's when you realize that we know nothing about beer, we are ants while Germans are advanced alien beer masters.

I wish I was exaggerating, I went for a month for my senior trip and I drank my ass off, so when I got back I felt empty inside returning to nattys and shit beer

pic related is some random restuarant beer near Hallstatt, and I shit you not it was so good I drank 10 of them, I couldn't fucking stop

>nattys
Lel, fuck that. The cheapest thing I ever drink is PBR, I think.

fuck stinkbugs

Even my state's more dixie than Florida.

it is time

is "edited it" the ugliest sounding 2 words

Possibly.
How about "read, deadened, and edited it?"

do foreigners eat cornbread? never seen it abroad desu

Never seen it here either

Why would they, yanks don't even eat it

I don't remember ever seeing corn meal in Germany

not really

seen it once in an american themed bbq place

remember when we used to own people

yes

good times

conway stop bullying san bernardino

he needs to leave

he's a nice lad from what I can tell
he even wants to move to a bumfuck town in the south

>he even wants to move to a bumfuck town in the south
because he wants to get away from Cali, not because he cares about the South

We already have enough of him infesting Texas, we don't need more

conway's a real jerk

San Bernardino is a filthy chicano and he doesn't belong here

They don't? Shit, I assumed everyone ate cornbread.

aren't you a spic too?

uh oh

sometimes they make sweet cornbread but it's not really cornbread

he's an Ibero-Neanderthal, learn the difference

Basques aren't Spanish

Hm.
Some store or another here sold a big thing of cornbread with jalapeños in it that I tried one time. It went really well with chili. Makes sense I guess, it's kinda Tex-Mex-y.

No, you stupid kike.

jalapenos in cornbread can be pretty good, but it's mainly a Texan thing

Figured it would be.
You ever drizzle honey on it and just eat it by itself like that?

on the regular cornbread, sure. I like eating it with preserves more

Yeah, that's what I meant. Never tried it with preserves though, I'll have to give that a shot.

apricot preserves are one of the better ones if you can find it

Apricot preserves are actually really easy to find here, I might even have some already.

reminder that non-classical liberals aren't humans

reminder that classical liberalism isn't ancap or libertarian

Texas is best state

>reminder that non-classical liberals aren't humans

Not feeling like going to work rn lads