Sorry

cbc.ca/news/canada/london/family-attacked-bat-yelling-isis-1.4439437

>Canadian man attacked colombian people in Ontario.

I thought Canadians were nice to everyone.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bystander_effect
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck off, ISIS

C-Calm down amigo, we no isis, we le coffee country.

>They came to Canada to get away from war in Colombia
hasn't the violence been over since 2003?

Betcha the fuckers tried to bum a dart or cut in line at Timmies

>ColombiMUSULMÁNos

Déjate en paz los candienses, chucho.

Things are getting better here, I think that sentence is a figure of speech like "They fled from war to find another one here".

London Ontario is full of unemployed and angry retards.

I would never harm a qt Colombian woman.

this is south america

2smokesletsgo

I cannot understand you dude.

Frig off Reveen.

Things were fine when I went 10 years ago. I imagine Colombia is Cancún-tier at this point

Is London the canuck rust belt?

>he starts off calling them french terrorists

fucking flq reeeeee

Where did you go?

about yeah, in the last few decades its local economy has been gutted.

He was asking them if they wanted to go clubbing

This, that guy went nuts confusing Spanish and French.

Bogota and Mede-jean
I was the only other gringo tourist I saw at the time. I think things have changed a lot now

It's Colombia. It's always a violent coked-up shithole

This wont stand leaf, i demand a public apology and compensation money for our damaged Colombian brothers.

It's literally one of the hottest tourist destinations for the past 3 years
You have no idea what you are talking about
For the sake of your fellow American tourists, do not ever leave the country

send over some qts and I will begin repaying them in kind

Ok

Done.

Sounds like a mentally ill brainlet. I refuse to believe he has lived to the ripe old age of 36 in this country without being able to recognize French.
Also
>"REEE, we can't let those Muslim savages into this country"
>*attacks a child with a baseball bat*

pay the ticket plane and the ensuing legal immigration costs and it's a dea-You piece of greedy shit, gib compensation to them already.

FUCK OFF ISIS

s-s-sry, we love Colombians here, we really do.

its just, we just get a little carried away with weeding out french terrorists.

>"REEE, we can't let those Muslim savages into this country"
>*attacks a child with a baseball bat*
And we are sure he wasn't American?

It’s funny because most Colombian posters on Sup Forums see white people as their masters. Same with Brazilians.

Kek.

Well St. Luois and Baltimore are very dangerous than the average colombian city.

oh well i can see truth in your words, just be careful with your nutjobs from now on.

So...was he mad at muslims...french-canadians...or spics?

London, Ontario also has a few over burdened hospitals, and mental care facilities. so I wouldn't be surprised if this guy was a little nuttso.

not to say that excuses this incident.

Maybe he realized he fucked up and wanted to do some shit anyway

Yes and they, like Colombia, are violent shitholes.

He’s just crazy enough to say what everyone was thinking.

That’s why nobody wanted to help the family. Everyone else mentally sided with the white guy.

French ISIS terrorists BTFO

Even when the "terrorists" are just a bunch of spics...?

He is the proxyposter, don't mind his ramblings.

Canada pls, one thing is beat a flithy arab jihadist and another one is club a harmless spic family.

Yes, but we are USA tier, sometthing that you can found in your own country not something relly awful.

this won't happen to me if/ when I go to Bogota will it?

No, we love white tourists.

You look like the same shit. I’m just explaining to you the thought process behind it.

Shitskins are not liked. Sorry to say bud. You’re not “harmless”, you’re a foreigner with a different culture, language, and general different system of thinking.

I don’t get why they don’t go to Colombia. They clearly haven’t integrated and are trying to drum up those pity points by giving this incident more attention.

t. Windsor nigger

Bogota is actually going through some minor disturbances right now, if you indeed decide to come please stay away from the Transmilenio transport system and buy a map detailing the no go zones of the city.

>Shitskins are not liked

Dude, Sup Forums isn't the whole society

>I don’t get why they don’t go to Colombia

Maybe because they live there 20 years ago and they are probably canadian citizens...

Being a Londoner is fun, it's like I am the Florida Man of Canada.

Pretty quiet around where I am though, probably because I'm between a bunch of elementary schools so there tends to be a lot of families taking up the neighbourhoods instead of ghetto shits.

>you
Who, 'you'?

Plus I highly doubt Canadians dislike shitskins...

jesus man, how do you even find talking to yourself that entertaining?

go back to Sup Forums if you want to be racist ya dingus.

We're a factory town that lost all its factories and sat around going "WAT DO??!?" instead of trying to fix shit for a decade. We then tried to go deep on the IT industry but got basically 0 incentives or funding to bring in jobs as we had a mayor who used city funds to make the rich end nicer and re-pave the roads near her house and all the ones her husband drove on for his daily commute.

Removed her, got a mayor who was our last hope brought in 4 major factory contracts within 1 year then got removed because he used city funds to pay for business meetings, replaced him with another retard and just wait for it all to collapse.

I’m telling you an actual fucking fact. Most white Canadians dislike minorities.

There’s nothing biased or Sup Forums about stating a fact that chinks, pajeets, spics, etc are not liked.

The difference between us and Americans is that we keep that in our minds rather than electing Donald Trump.

I just remembered the crossbow guy

What the Sup Forumsleaf is saying is true, why did no one help them? So much for the multicultural utopia of Canada.

The fuck are you niggers talking bout London? It happened in St. Thomas, which is a different city.

Like saying Straford and Woodstock are London too

>Most white Canadians dislike minorities.

Men can dream pal, men can dream...

You do stats, polls...?
If you hate minorities so much, why don't you try to deport them or something?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bystander_effect

I like minority girls.

Except arabs, and indians, and blacks, and... ok I like east asians.

This, they could be poland tier or something against inmigrants.

>Except arabs

Why? Best sex I ever had was with an Arab girl, though she wasn't a recent arrival, her parents were here for decades.

lol they don't even look Muslim! Honestly, I think it's just mental issues. Just a heads up for you Latin Americans, there's a LOT of mentally ill people here in North America. Mental illnesses you've never heard of because either you don't have them or have never been diagnosed with them cuz your medicine departments is still 50 years behind us.

Coffee is code for cocaine?

This.
In other countries people just commit crimes and get shot or killed, here we label them and pretend to try to help them before shooting them.

>Ontario
ontario isn't part of canada

It's cuz they want to be white.

t. Drunken oxy addict soaking up welfare that Ontario is feeding them

It suck that this happened to a Colombian, but if he did it to Muslims I'd have no problem.

wtf I want "le 56% face" mutt children now

No my friend, YOU are the welfare queen.

The whole east coast needs to be cut off.

>He started saying we don't belong here, that we are speaking French. But we were not speaking French, we were speaking Spanish. We don't know him,"

Honest Mistake, he thought you were from Quebec and Maghreb and thus doing his Canadian duty.

kek, I'd hate to say it but I feel the same. Their way of thinking is just too different: they're 2-faced, conniving, sneaky, liars, sexist, the list goes on.

Well we have autism too, are we first world too?

Maybe he had heard so many attacks in France that he started to think that France = isis

ahahaha FUCK THE FRENCH

No, even poor countries in the Middle East and Africa have cases of Autism and are aware of them thanks to first-world endeavoring to make it known. Do you know, what Bipolar Disorder is (common here)? Personality disorder, borderline personality disorder, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, Social Anxiety Disorder, Schizophrenia, Attention Deficit Disorder? Etcetera etcetera. I just named the ones you hear most often here in Canada. But don't feel bad, pretty much all of Latin America is ignorant of this, it's not just Columbians.

Yeah those names are just begining to be heard here.

Why are all the Sup Forums ironycels ITT butthurt over a bloodied shitskin?

why are they letting you access the internet from your jail cell?