I'll see you in 25 years

>I'll see you in 25 years
What did she mean by this? The hand gesture looks like a flame.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2vOg0HyJpvI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's meant to symbolize her cupping your balls and karate chopping your dick.

Why is she so perfect?

>The hand gesture looks like a flame

That's because the fire rises

>I'll see you in 25 years
>Its actually 26 years

what did lynch mean by this?

bump

just trolling cooper

year 25 rolls in and cooper thinks hes done

haha one mroe year bitch ahaha

Am I the only one who thinks there was something wrong with Coop at the end of S2?

That's because Flame Walks With Her

It will be 26 in June. Season 3 starts this may, so 25 years still.

Season 3 is happening 25 years after the end of Season 2

Perfect breasts

WHERE'S

nice triuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHips

BLACK HOLE SUN

Bravo Lynch

>inb4 this was all just a Georgia coffee commercial

>inb4 all the returning characters appear only in the first 20 minutes of the first episode then the show does a reverse Fire Walk With Me and introduce an all new cast of characters.

Am I the only one that didn't like what they did to some of the characters in FWWM? It completely changed how you see some of the characters in the show. Like Donna going to some bar in Canada having her tits sucked by some random guy and things like that. Also the way Leland is like just some schizo pedo. I know Bob is supposed to have possession over him but it was just portrayed weird.

>It completely changed how you see some of the characters in the show.

pretty sure that was the point, fleshing them out before the main event, so to speak

also, FWWM donna is best donna

Why didn't they get her for season 3

Idk they felt like different character to me

Too old now.

fucking faggot.

idk, missed chance desu
bound to happen, flynn boyle is awful though so she was an improvement in every way
fuck you, you fucking stupid stinky singlefaggot go suck several dozen dicks

What did she mean by this?

dem legs tho

hng

It's obviously an homage to David Bowie

Is that one of his power fantasies?

L-LEWD..!
idk but it makes a great poster tbhwy

Should I even bother continuing my rewatch? S3 starts in 6 days and I didn't even finish episode one.

So are they allowed to show nudity on this network?? Wondering for a friend.

Did Leland even know what he was doing when possessed by Bob? Like, Bob takes over Leland, Bob rapes Laura, then the next morning does Leland know what happened?

Fuck, I laughed

We already saw the scene set 25 years in the future, it's the first Red Room dream, now fuck off with this Reddit concept that "Lynch planned it this way xD"

Is like pottery

Did you not watch the show?

HNNNGG
just watch the final episode and fwwm if you can't marathon the whole thing
yes, friend
no, but he did realize it before his end and was forgiven

also bob didn't just take over leland, he fucking raped him as a child

>tfw MIKE's arm won't be MIKE's arm anymore
suck a dick

pls god be this

Mmmmmm

Post more FWWM lewds

BOB is a pretty obvious analogy for sexual abuse, Leland knew because it was all him

>also bob didn't just take over leland, he fucking raped him as a child

What???

>just watch the final episode and fwwm if you can't marathon the whole thing
Such terrible advice.

nope. just you.

>it's one user tries to make the entire thread about them

I love these episodes

feel free to share your own then, cunt

>s-stop replying to p-posts on m-my image board...!

SUCK
A
DICK

just read the wiki plot synopsis

Isn't the actor playing Bob dead? How are they going to get around that exactly? Or are they going to cgi him?

Laura! Laura!

you're a bit obsessed with the ol dick sucking m8

oh man, great advice

that's so insightful, he can just skip watching entirely! mind = blown

They'll just use a different actor. BOB is such a mystical being it wouldn't be such a stretch to assume he can take different forms.

Bob can change appearance. In the show he just took the appearance of Leland's creepy neighbor from when he was a kid

It'll be Leland, I mean he died in the series and yet his actor is back. I imagine you'll see a flash of the old actors face overlayed onto Leland's or something as a little tribute

This.
I think suggesting watching the show at 5x speed a good idea too if you want to experience the show, but don't have time for the entirety of it, but watching the movie and the last episode is a bad idea altogether.

>not skipping s3 completely and just reading the episode summaries after they air

ishygddt smdh desu senpai

The actor of Bob was creepy as hell

WHY THE FUCK HASN'T IT DROPPED YET REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

He's going to be a giant creepy owl.

I don't understand any of the stuff with the ring and the red room scenes

>e celeb cancer

fuck outta here

fuck off back to facebook

>that pussy
I need to watch FWWM

damn someone's mad

Under the sycamore trees

well calm the fuck down then stupid

It's already granted that Jay is gonna love it and Mike won't cause "muh fun". Why do you waste your time.

Saturnian religion by Hollywood Jews. It's blatant Satanism.

really activates my almonds

>watching the show at 5x speed

THE DARK TREES THAT BLOW BABY

They're too stupid to understand Lynch

>it didn't make a hoot of sense

hehehe

Donna and Annie are probably already kill.

youtube.com/watch?v=2vOg0HyJpvI

Oh boy I can't wait to be surrounded by retards for the rest of my days that parrot whatever worthless opinions these two sweating fucks shit out even though they haven't watched the show or the movie and never even once considered coming to their own conclusions

He's right if you think about it.

>not already having your tard filter sorted out

even a hint of e celeb shit from someone and DROPPED

/ourguy/

it's trent reznor

who here /garmonbozia/

>manlet is also a brainlet
intellecting...

please no. There will just an influx of retards shitting up twin peaks threads even more.

Please explain FWWM

What was Bowie's character and what was going on

Oh and how did Laura end up in the red room with Cooper? This was before cooper found the red room, I don't get it

holy kek

But fuck him.

FWWM was supposed to be the first film in a trilogy. This means that some scenes are setups for stuff that never got to be fleshed out as planned. Most of the first half feels odd because of this. David Lynch wanted Bowie in the new series but Bowie, quite selfishly, got cancer instead.

Bowie was a FBI-agent (like Cooper and Desmond) who investigated spooky stuff. He spend some time in the black lodge apparently.

>but Bowie, quite selfishly, got cancer instead.

typical duke behavior

The black lodge exists out of time. Once he was in there he was also with Laura since the beginning. If you think about his visions in the show, it makes sense.

Once he is trapped in the lodge he has always been inside of it because it's outside time.

Friendly reminder that if you want to watch FWWM then do yourself and favor and download the fanedit.

Why does everyone hate Laura Flynn Boyle? Besides the fact she's ugly now.

>now

man she was ugly then too, don't play

She was dating Kyle Maclachlan during the show and prevented the Audrey and Cooper romance. I've never seen anyone hate her but that would be my guess.