Predator Riding a Tank in New ‘The Predator’ Set Photos

bloody-disgusting.com/news/3437422/predators-riding-tank-new-predator-set-photos/

Hmm What if The Predator is actually the protagonist and he is a bad blood and is stuck on a Xenomorph infested Island

>the body language

they made predator gay?

why it looks like miniature model?

filter I guess

/k/ommando here. This is an APC, not a tank.

I'm pretty sure I know what a tank looks like

Dumbass. He never said MBT. An APC is a tank.
Go back you Sup Forumsirgin

Tanks fire shells. That ain't no tank!

Article posted the leaked script and it sounds awful

>A predator escape pod crashes in Cuba while Boyd Holbrooks character is on a mission

>He steals some of the predators tech and FedExes it to his house in Georgia before they both get captured by the CIA who takes him to area 52 where it is revealed that predator refugees have been working with humans since the Cold War

>Holbrooks autist son gets the alien tech his dad sent

>The predators plan to take over earth as their home world is dying and send a super predator to earth to kill the predator dissidents and get their stuff back from the autist son

>Super predator releases army of predators that have 3 legs, four legs, tentacles etc.

>After a while Holbrooks character and his son end up on the ship where they kill all the predators by detonating an explosive collar they all wear, and because the kid is super smart he works out how to fly the ship and decides to destroy it by crashing it into the ground

Arnold flat out refused to be a part of it

That legit sounds terrible.

are u kidding me

> tank
Looks like APC

i was going to say that predators and humans working together is a ridiculous concept, but it's been done a lot before so i shouldn't

but i never would have imagined they would be doing this for a movie

good evening reddit

Tank's are armored vehicles designed for close combat

APC's are armored personel carriers, basically armored vehicles with some attached weapons designed for transportation in enemy territory

>Arnold flat out refused to be a part of it
if he was asked and refused because he didn't like the script instead of like he didn't want to break his bones or some shit then I would actually scream
if arnold doesn't like it then you fucking go back and redo it so he does what the FUCK

>good evening reddit
>while reddit spacing

shane black everyone

>He steals some of the predators tech and FedExes it to his house
>Area 52
>Predator refugees
>The predators plan to take over earth as their home world is dying
>Super predator releases army of predators that have 3 legs, four legs, tentacles etc.

>make new predator movie
>it's somehow worse than the last one
>full of fan service and stupid crap
>predator bro-fists a strong black womxn of color at the end of the movie and flies away
>weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel long tall sally she built sweet she got everythin uncle john needs oh baby.mp3
del thepredatorcamrip.avi

had to make you feel at home faggot, now leave

It sounds so stupid that I believe its real.

google
tank /taŋk/
noun
a heavy armoured fighting vehicle carrying guns and moving on a continuous articulated metal track.

wiki:
A tank is an armoured fighting vehicle designed for front-line combat, with heavy firepower, strong armour, and tracks providing good battlefield maneuverability

unHolywood has gotten so bad it wouldn't surprise me if this is entirely true.

Sounds like a fucking disaster.

>arny doesnt team up with sly and snipes

Its like these Hollywood execs cant into nostalgia

Aliens vs Predator proper remake when?

Yikes. The pred looks like shit. Apparently as shitty as Avpr was , goat predator Wolf will never be topped