Who will the villain be in the new Baywatch movie?

Who will the villain be in the new Baywatch movie?

I predict it will be a sinister oil baron.

living swimsuits, like a bikini version of venom.

The sea.

would watch

Can a female lifeguard actually save a grown man? This is like a female soldier question.

Someone with orange skin and a lofty toupet

Are women more buoyant than men?

random drug lord

Still I'm not really sure how to feels about this movie. On one hand I don't really care about Baywatch as a series, even If I have some fond memories of Pam and HAssel and the series as a whole. But on the other hand another stupid cliches comedy seems like the worst thing you can do this franchise

Isn't Priyanka Chopra's character the villain in this one? That's what the trailer seems to imply.

Yes, actually. I've seen female lifeguards save some fat motherfuckers.

You've been in her trailer?

water

Kill la Kill x Baywatch pls

>have charlotte mckinney in your movie
>she isn't one of the bay watch babes

what a waste

An old white guy.

Did she put them on a diet or something?

FUUUUUUCK

Do I spot a nipple?

What a waste indeed.

tits

The embodiment of "the girl next door." Wow.

FUCK YOU I NEED TO TAKE A FUCKING PISS RIGHT NOW

the one with the biggest boobs and the slowest of mos

You must not have neighbors.

hot as fuck

...what?

yeah. you sort of hold their neck while you swim under them. the water carries most of the weight so your size doesnt actually matter. it would just take longer for a female swimmer maybe

Girls next door to my place don't look anywhere near that.

breh

That's why she's the embodiment of it. It's an idea that people have...but she's ACTUALLY that idea.

Makes sense I guess, I wish my next door girls looked like her.

Exactly. If my neighbors looked like her, I'd leave my son and pregnant wife for them.

And then she rejects you, you're wife won't let you return because you were unfaithful to her, and your son hates you for the rest of your life for leaving his mother for some whore.

Well I'm not stupid, user. You don't let go of one branch until you have your grip on the next.

Oh, my fuck.

Daddario and McKinney, two of my favorite nipple girls.