Mfw arabshits get everything they deserve

>mfw arabshits get everything they deserve

This is what you get for betraying your muslim brothers for Anglos you pieces of shit, I hope the entire middle east collapes

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hauran_Druze_Rebellion
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Turks are filthy wh*Toids

good post

this,
ottomans>>>current ME

>German flag
every damn time

>flag
everytime

Not really, ottomans were corrupt fuck and had very nad tax policies and didn't build anything useful. They caused a stagnation where ever they ruled.

Probably a Turk living in Germany

Not really

>Ottomans didn't betray their people
>Decayed an empire, started up a technological dark age, embraced sufism and rejected science and reason
>Associated a symbol of shirk with Islam (the crescent)
>Illiteracy in the Middle East, especially Mecca and Medina were over 99% under Ottoman rule
>Then when the Ottomans lost the war they pretended to be Mongols under Ataturk and his literal nazi party, shunned the mujahideen which helped them take back Anatolia and subjected themselves to the british, turning themselves from World Power to 3rd world nation
>they still worship Atatürk the mongol LARPer for dismantling the empire today despite doing absolutely nothing to make Turkey a good country, technologically, educationally or economically
>It took Erdogan the pseudo-muslim to fix the Turkish Economy and have them experience record economic growth

Say what you want, but it is almost everyone's fault what happened, except for a few and it will be a few which will return everything to greatness. To hate on people for being literate in Arabic is nonsense, however there are many bad among the Arabs. They have regressed into ignorance but this was foretold.

"There will be a fitna that will cleanse (tastanzifu) the Arabs - its dead will be in the Hellfire. During this time the tongue will be more severe (ashad) than a blow of the sword." Reported by Ahmad, Abu Dawud, At-Tirmidhi and Ibn Majah. At-Tirmidhi said that this hadith is gharib

The Ottomans were faasiqeen, they may have been better than now but that is because now is the worst period of time. You forget that in order for a people to get this lost someone would had to have navigated them off a straight path in the first place.

Yes really, one of the incompetent empires at ruling.

>the salafi Australian
Even worse than ottomanboos. Kys

Oman > Ottomans

I like one thing regarding Ottomans, that is that NO LANGUAGE was dissapeared under ottomans
They were really tolerant regarding cultures

name me one decent arab leader in the past 50 years, fuck it ill give you 100 years

go

Yeah, i agree with you on that but on term of development of their clay they were just bad.

Great argument. Like there is anything wrong with following the salaf. I guess we should all regress to ignorance, pray on graves, reject science and start praying on stones again, because our grandfathers did that.

>it will be a few which will return to greatness
which ones

Shut the fuck up salafi subhuman

Faisal ibn abd al-aziz ibn abd-al rahman ibn faisal ibn turki ibn abdullah ibn muhammad al saud was a great man and great leader during last century's time of ignorance. It does not excuse the ignorance, but still there is one for you even if he may have been assassinated according to America's wishes.

I hate muslims but even i know Sufism is the thinking mans religion, if you can look past the dancing it's actually a decent religion. Salafism is basically islamic terrorism.

>al saud

Look at the "salafi" saud family having sex orgies, sowing discontent amongst their brothers and literally nuking Yemen, but I don't think you can with your retarded brainwashed Salafi brain

Go execute little children because their ankles are showing you literal desert ape

Time will tell. We do not know what occurs because a fitnah is a time of confusion where lies are spread and innocents are killed. Whatever happens in the world, happens by God's permission so it stands that the few will remain will be the ones on the correct path. The Lord of Mankind commanded that the universe will not end until the 2 camps of mankind are complete, such that there is no mumineen among the kaafireen and that there are no munafiqeen among the mumineen and then Eesa ibn Maryam the messiah will be sent down.

The saudi family aren't salafi, pretend your evidences they are, even their clergy are supposedly hanbali, you ignorant, and I do not judge the actions of an evildoer on his sons or cousins or uncles. What do the sins of the current tyrants in charge of Al-jazeera al-arabiya have to do with Faisal who died? Die in your rage. I care not the lies of an evildoer who seeks only to divide the muslims according to his wishes and not what his Lord commanded him like a jaahili.

But then they'll all come flooding into Europe you stupid, stupid Germcunt.

literally ignorance the greentext
no wonder arabs are in such a shit state if they themselves believe 1% of what you said instead of facing reality

If you hate muslims then why would muslims care about your opinion? Rather they take it as an example of why they should not pander to you. Regardless it is laughable that 'sufism' can be considered a thinking man's anything, thinking men do not believe in superstitions or mysticism or 'reading invisible lines' between the quran or metaphysics. Thinking men have high regard for being rational, logical and seek knowledge as a means to get closer to their Lord.

>ottomans drop islam and adopt turkish naitonalism instead
>start slaughtering minorities
>minorities develop nationalism and want to form nationalist states out of lands occupied by ottomans
>"w-why you betray islam, w-we still bros, r-right?"

Reminder that ARAB CHRISTIANS developed Arab nationalism.

Sunnicucks will always pander to subhuman turkroaches.

Provide evidence that it is not the case, most historians are agreed upon that the Islamic Dark Age started upon Ottoman rule, that Mecca and Medina were not maintained, that illiteracy was at an all time high in the middle east, etc.

Furthermore, I care not what a Russian thinks, everyone knows the Russian Empire benefited immensely from Ottoman decline.

So Arab Christians were the ones who accepted and defended the Jaahili borders placed upon them by the Imperialist British, French and Italians? Nice one.

saddam hussein
bashar al assad
muammar al qadhaffi
jamal abd al-nasser

faisal of saudi was a jewish zionist he even freely admitted this lmao

Hey is that an actual name or are you just memeing? Genuine question

>everyone knows the Russian Empire benefited immensely from Ottoman decline.
Russia benefited from Mongol Empire decline, Ottomans were always a non issue.

no you're thinking of muslims. Muslims ruined ba'athism with their sectarianism and regional differences whereas the christians just wanted arab national unity.

stop throwing in arabic words as if you know arabic.

its just listing his ancestors, like "x son of y son z", he's naming them all out because he's an arab larper who likes to think he understands anything about arab culture or knows what arabs actually do.

>faisal of saudi was a jewish zionist he even freely admitted this lmao

I'll believe you if you present evidence. But I hope you realize calling people jewish or jew supporters is infantile and typical of someone who thinks the problems in the middle east are caused by jews and not tyrannical leaders who bend over to America and subject their people to poverty and ignorance.

>problems in the middle east are caused by jews

>implying they are not
>implying the biggest servants of america aren't the islamaboo wahabists and jihadcucks

I love how islamists always show their true colours by defending jews. Literally and unironically every problem in the middle east is caused by Jews, even the Young Turks of the Ottoman Empire were all jews from thessaloniki who converted to islam.

It's lineage, people do it because lineage is important (descent from father) in understanding who you are in the middle east, furthermore if people have similar names you refer to them as the names of their fathers, etc. it's a genealogical thing that crypto-arabs like reject because they think being arab means being a slave to anglo-saxons and licking their boots for eternity.

>what arabs actually do.

Says the baathist? Post your family name, please, I can deduce if you're a LARPing persian.

>Post your family name

not gonna fucking happen in a million years, I don't need some retarded internet jihadists killing my cousin on false pretenses. Even if I told you, you'd just accuse me of lying.

Just so you know though, every male in my family served in the iran-iraq war and some probably even killed some persians

Arabs didn't develop Arab nationalism, Brits did in order to pit them against the Ottomans

>turkified the quran
>turkified the adzan
>repressed arab culture
>lean toward nationalism that caused the young turks in the first place
yeah no shit they rebelled you nigger

A picture? Nice.

>In the 1960's the 'Sawt Al Arab' Broudcasting Station in Cairo, Egypt, and the Yemen Broadcasting Station in Sana'a confirmed the Jewish ancestry of the Saudi Family
>James Matthew Cantu

Not this garbage again, the Al Saud family lineage is well known, and furthermore let's say hypothetically (note the hypothetical) they did descend from Jews, even if they did descend geneologically from Isaac so what? Jews can't convert to Islam? What tripe and nonsense.

The 'Jews' in charge of Israel aren't even genetically jews! Ashkenazis have a vague history and can't even trace their descent to Abraham.

>not gonna fucking happen in a million years

If you were actually an Arab, you'd be from a prominent tribe. Confirmed LARPer.

Example: Saddam Hussein was from Al-Bu Nasir which is a large prominent and bullheaded tribe of people confirmed to be geneologically Arab.

Do not ever accuse anyone else of 'not being Arab' or LARPing again when you're just some cultureless fool with identity issues that superficially clings to the false ideal of 'Arab nationalism'.

Probably a Turk in Germany

That was after the arabshits betrayed us

no that was before you crypto-kuffar
after what you did with the armens, assyrians and kurds, the arabs feared they could be next and they were slowly under the same treatment until they preemptively did something about it

they only became nationalist right after the balkan wars, and that has nothing to do with ataturk aswell
during the reign of abdulhamid he started a big investment in education
he even opened a special school for children of leaders of arab tribes, so that they can get educated and take what they learn to their homeland
the problem with ottoman empire was that most of the lands was out of reach for the government
throughout the 19th century they tried hard to centralize the empire to fix these issues, but to no avail
I don't even want to talk abot the meme of arabs helping in anatolia because it is being wrongfully forced by british news
there were two arab regiments in gallipoli(77th and 78th) and they ran away from the battlefield at the sight of the enemy which lead to the total destruction of 56th regiment because its flanks werent guarded
even kurds were many times more helpful than arabs
only an ignorant can blame ataturk for being nationalistic, all of the other lands were already gone by the time he came to power. It is just a sneaky way of attacking turkish nationalism and promoting islamism against people who don't know history
erdogan did little for economic policy, kemal dervis' policies fixed the economy and erdogan enjoyed the result of his policies until 2008 and then things started going bad
anyone who says arabs get what they deserve for betraying ottomans is foolish
arabs got more reward than they deserved for allying with british but they didn't know how to improve further as a society so they went back to where they started
the state arabs are in right now is their own fault, not ottomans nor british.
there goes your evidence which you will easily ignore because you have no historical knowledge because reality hurts your feelings and you don't care what a russian thinks

Where do you get your information from you salafi monkey? We never did anything against kurds during the Ottoman era and we had to do something against Assyrians and Armenians because they literally declared independence and wanted to help russshits destroy the caliphate. Enjoy sucking Saudi dick you literal infidel

ila ita 3arabi mtthaqqaf, la3d leish mkalib bil qabaliya? bes al qrood al badoo li libsun man3al thaka bras7um yhtamoun bil qabaliya. Saddam nefsa kan thud al qabaliya.

>implying they already weren't doing stuff against arabs

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hauran_Druze_Rebellion

>G*rman-T*rkroaches

disgusting,

>this is the best reply arabshits can come up with

We should have genocided you bedouin monkeys instead of the armenoshits :DDD

turks are shit too though and arab

Indian friend dropping them red pills

>In 1801, the tomb of Hussein bin Ali (Prophet Mohammad's grandson) in Karbala was destroyed by the army of Abdullah bin Saud, causing anger among the Shiite Muslims.[1] Additionally, many people in Islam's holiest cities of Mecca and Medina were killed and Prophet Mohammad's Mosque was damaged by his army in the same year. As a result, the Ottoman authorities found themselves in a situation that they had to punish the Saudis for their crimes because the Ottomans were the official ruler of the Arabian Peninsula. The guardian of Islam's religious places was the Turkish-Ottoman Caliph in Constantinople, Mahmud II.[1] Bin Saud, a Wahhabi/Salafi follower of the Athari (literalist) school of Islamic theology, called the Sultan Mahmud II an infidel based on the Sultan's support of Maturidi beliefs.[2] Mahmud II ordered that an Egyptian force be sent to the Arabian Peninsula to defeat Abdullah bin Saud and his allies. In 1818, an Egyptian army led by Ibrahim Pasha (Mohammad Ali's son) completely destroyed Abdullah's forces and took their capital, Diriyah in Najd. Abdullah bin Saud was captured along with two of his Wahhabi supporters. They were then sent to prison in Constantinople. Abdullah and his two followers were publicly beheaded for their crimes against holy cities and mosques.[1] Prior to his execution, bin Saud, a Wahhabi who forbade to listen music, was forced to listen to the lute.

>Indians
>literally forced to live with muslim norms because they were ruled by turkics for 600 years

theyre still shit though
cant tell the difference between a turk and a shit

>evidence
>posts conjecture instead of fact

What I posted was well accounted, if people were educated why was illiteracy at the highest point in Arab history during Ottoman rule?

If you want to look at the truth behind Mustafa Kemal's movement why don't you read up on Shaykh Said Nusri or what İttihat ve Terakki Cemiyeti did to him and sultan abdul hameed?

Why do you type in latin script? It makes my eyes bleed. No one cares about tribalism, it is but a means to know where one comes from and knowing is a good thing, no one says one who is arab is better than a non-arab except in your arab nationalism so spare me the rhetoric about arabs, because being Arab primarily is by blood, and thus your tribe. Even Saddam rejected Baathism late in his life when he supported the insurgency. Do you not remember his last words against the raafidi who hung him!?

Why are you so obsessed with shit my friend?

because you're shit lol
ive taken shits that looked better than u hahhah

>Indian calling anyone shit
Go back to worshiping your 3.2 million gods and hoping the toilet witch doesn't kill you

yeah but you didn't and now you're neither Islamic nor European Cuckdoghlu.

Arabs biggest mistake was bringing you mongoloid shits over as slaves from central asia.

wtf delete this

we were never european and we are more islamic than you bedouin monkeys ever could be. Persians, Egyptians and even fucking kurds did more for Islam than you bedouin monkeys

In Islam, all 'tombs' shall be abolished, whether the disbelievers who pray to them like it or not.

Every person of knowledge knows that the graves shall be unmarked and only the raafidi and their ilk venerate them and turn them into places of worship!

the tombs weren't places of worship people went there to honor the followers of our Prophet (pbuh) who were rightfully guided by Allah.

But go on and destroy a tomb and disrespect the death you Salafi monkey

Why are muslims so easy to divide and rule?

because theyre shitheads

الأوروبا ليس من الدم بس من الثقافة و منال من اللغة. لكن شون العربي السمر من السودان يقدر يصير نفس القوم مثل عربي الشكر من شام؟

Islam is and will always be an Arab religion. Muhammad was an Arab. Turks should never have been allowed into the Arab club.

Now get down and worship your masters you cuck, as long as you're muslim you will worship and obey your arab superior prophet.

>the tombs weren't places of worship

How naive? They still to this day PRAY ON TOMBS and the deceased. See pic related.

There is a difference between having a grave and having a tomb, the prophet was buried in his house and no muslim had taken it as a place of worship. Since you cannot present evidence for your heavy error and walk away from the path of Islam I will present saheeh evidence of the matter.

It was narrated that Jaabir said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) forbade plastering over graves, sitting on them and erecting structures over them. [Narrated by Muslim, 970]

It was narrated that Abu’l-Hayaaj al-Asadi said: ‘Ali ibn Abi Taalib said to me: “Shall I not send you on the same mission as the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) sent me? Do not leave any statue without erasing it, and do not leave any raised grave without leveling it.” [Narrated by Muslim, 969]

And, I hope you may repent your ways before you turn further astray. Know that Allah (Subhana wa ta'ala) is the most merciful upon his believing slaves and those who strive to do good but do not know.

The prophet wasnt a bedouin you monkeys called him "outsider"

You literal bedouin monkey, they are not worshipping the tombs they are praying to Allah. He is also not standing on top of it as you can see, but why would you wahabishits even care? You'd see every other sect of islam destroyed but you worship american cock

i'm not a bedouin either you dumbfuck, i thought you were just kidding about the bedouin meme. Hardly anyone is an actual bedouin, all arabs are urbanised, only probably in saudi you'll find actual bedouin.

إلى ماكو مقابر لكان وإن الخيط عنكبوت يخبينا من القريش؟؟؟

What are you then? Syrian? Iraqi?

EYErakki

Hey sandniggerbros, answer me this.
Why wont you monkeys shits go live among other shitskins for once in your life?
Why is it always white countries you flee to?
On one hand you seem to hate us, and on the other you'll get on all four and start sucking our dick to let you stay here.

Why are you defending saudis then you dumb idiot? Sadam would spit on you

>hey why dont you abandon your family and loved ones, your friends and your entire life to live on a different point on earth

This is why nobody likes you almans, back to /Deutsch/ circlejerk with you AFD monkey

maybe if you Polish subhumans hadnt joined the american invasion of our country you wouldn't need to ask that question.

Frankly as far as I'm concerned, after what America did in invading and destabilising Iraq, they could give us a trillion dollars and IT STILL wouldn't be enough for me to forgive them. So I don't give a fuck if i spend the rest of my life living in anglo countries leaching off your welfare and off your system and taking your tax money, because you invaded our country and destroyed it, and you support israel and fund/support terrorism throughout the world, you created isis and al qaeda, so fuck you angloniggers. I'm going to leech off your country and there's nothing you can do about it,

where did i defend saudis? you're confusing me with the salafist jihadiboo larper you dumbfuck turkroach

he's not german, he's polish. Real life Germans are too docile to spas out like that, only polish immigrants have the sense of self-entitlement to think they are better than non-white immigrants.

must be strange having to live in the countries of the people responsible for your torment.
I mean I'd never have this kind of conversation with any non white in my country, just ignore your existence like we always do, but this is interesting.

Shut the fuck up you iraqi monkey, go suck some Iranian shia dick

The hadith explicitly state not to do this, Ali Ibn Abi Taalib' (may Allah be pleased with him) himself would reject them, it does not matter about intent but what Allah subhana wa ta'ala commands his believing slaves.

Defending this behavior of the polytheists makes you one of their ilk. Every muslim knows you don't pray by or on or near the graves. But keep defending mushrikeen, know that Allah subhana wa ta'ala rejects you, your ilk and is not your protector but your enemy. Life is finite and all men must die, so take your arguments against Allah (Azza wajjal) himself.

I care not what others' do, it is our objective to rise above them both as a people and as believers.

What the fuck are you talking about? Germans arent responsible for Turkeys torment, besides Germans literally begged for turkish workers to come to their country

>unironic muslims on Sup Forums
what did they mean by this?

I believe America forced us to take the monkeys in, so to help stabilize Turkey and its massive unemployment due to overbreeding.
But they came here as guest workers,it's not like there's a war in their country, so it's pretty obvious that the kanaks would rather stay here
and clean dogshit from our streets and do other menial jobs instead of returning to Turkey.

There are mosques dedicated to praying in every graveyard, you literally pray infront of a passed friends or family members coffin you fucking idiot

So much for the Turkish proud warrior, he'd rather stay here and pick up my poodle's turds than go live in his homecountry.

Is this the kind of delusion you live with Alman? They had children who worked here and were more comfortable here than in Turkey, so they decided to stay here also

>le evil america forced us :((((

You begged us to come, we did, so shut the fuck up

I'm studying in my 4th semester and I will likely be your boss soon peter, so shut the fuck up and eat up your Döner while we fuck your disgusting pig girls

Haha, so you stayed here because we BEGGED you to stay here. We change sidewalk when we see you on the street, and pretty much ignore your existence completely , but we actually begged you to stay here.
hahaha, I mean, who can pick dogshit better than Turks, where ELSE are we gonna find someone so proficient in that field.

hahaha

له علي كان هنا كان حرقك مثل ما جيشنا حرق الدويش

Where are you from? Sachsen? You probably are or you got bullied by turks in school because you were that wannabe edgy cunt

Turks own their own businesses, pay their taxes and sometimes even fuck your disgusting women, what more do you want?

Until the 19th century when they became Turkish nationalists and ruined the relationship they had with non Turkish minorities

Do you understand the difference between a grave and a tomb?

What do you think a 'raised grave' is? Oh right, because you hate the language of Al-Quran so much you don't even know enough Arabic to properly check the hadith. Pathetic.

You deliberately defend what has been forbidden, despite being told of the correct path. Know that Allah has disassociated Himself from you and you have disassociated yourself from the correct path. If you shall return to Islam, that is better for you but until then I reject you and your harsh tongue. Die in your rage, Allah will perfect his religion, whether you like it or not.

>alman

I already told you, he's a Polish subhuman nigger, stop responding to him, fucking turks i swear

Hitlers biggest mistake was not sending the poles into the gas chambers with the baby-killing kikes.

>sometimes even fuck your disgusting women
Well I mean, if you rather fuck some white hamplanet instead of anything brown is your choice. Someone's garbage another man's treasure.
I'm just messing with you, you know it, take the Turks away from Germany, and we'd be full of dogshit everywhere, ahahahahah