Why doesn't he have a daughter yet?

Why doesn't he have a daughter yet?

He spent most of his baby making years in a coffin. Of course, you could always say Talia use him to make a back up in case Damian didn't turn out as good as she hoped.

What would her name be? Gun?

Him and Joker's Daughter fucked off-panel, leading to a future where Terry McGinnis fights Joker's Daughter's Daughter.

he already has one and will sonn be revealed.

huh, and damian will train her and therefore develop a relationship with him.

Shit, can't make Joker's Daughter's Daughter Jr. work in any way.

Has he slept with anyone besides the blonde flight assistant that later got attacked by the Joker?

Starfire and possibly Babs

I know a guy who named his daughters after guns. So what about Beretta or Benelli?

Didn't they retcon the Starfire thing after the complaints? And I remember Babs wanting to get into his pants and him refusing her.

DC just needs to recon everything

As user educated me in some other thread, Starfire, Essence and Ravager.

He's fucked a couple side hoes off panel too

my daughter AK-47 WITH ACOG SCOPE AND FULL METAL JACKET

Because dc refuse to give him a solo because of some reason.

Because

Eh, off-panel. We all know it doesn't count then.
Sure, give him solo. Written by Lobdell. Happy?

Talia, Essence and Rose.

And he friendzoned Barbara and Kori.

Scott Lobdell gave off the idea that Jason had fucked Starfire off-panel before rescuing Roy, but after the complaints about the first issue he never referenced it again and during his second run on the book - after Tynion and Pfeifer - Lobdell retconned that Jason didn't do it and that he came to regret the decision of not fucking her, but was glad that they were still friends.

Why is Lobdell such a spineless pussy? Its a good thing he's a shit writer or I would be pissed with all the backtracking he does

You know, I wish I never started exploring what happens behind comics. It was such blissful life.
What a cuck. You have idea, go through it. Look at Bunn and Aquaman.

>all the backtracking he does
What did he do beside that?

I thought he did have a solo?

We need a someone who knows how to write handling Jason

Scott Lobdell is the guy the editors call whenever they want someone to implement their stupid ideas on the fly. He'll rewrite his scripts in the last minute without complaints. So of course he'll also buck under the readers complaints.

How big the daddy issues of the daughter of Jason "LOVE ME DADDY" Todd would be?

He dropped the Outcast/Untitled plot when people started to complain about how fucking dumb it was.

Other than that i don't know of anything else.

I remember some anons wanting that woman that wrote crimelord Catwoman, what's her name. Valentine? No idea why people wanted her. Not that it matters anyway, booted out of DC looks like.

Yeah, rhato is already his own solo book.

He promised no Trigon ever in Teen Titans, then an arc was rewritten near the last minute (including funny, inaccurate solicitations) to introduce Trigon.

We need to go further. Who among grills has biggest daddy issues? We'll create monster.

Raven?

They can't give any batpeople children because that would age Batman even more than having all those batpeople.

>He promised no Trigon ever in Teen Titans

Scott Lobdell's a fucking liar, though.

He said he didn't wanted to reuse Trigon or Deathstroke in Teen Titans because people kept complaining about these plots during his constant ComicVine interviews. So of course he'd say that, but in RHatO he asked his editor for Raven and wanted to do a Trigon plot using her. Since the editors said no he created Essence.

Yeah, Essense is pretty much Raven.

Remember how he lied about keeping the Young Justice/Teen Titans continuity intact or how Tim Drake origin was going to be 99% the same? Or how he'd show everybody origins in the #0 issue?

>He dropped the Outcast/Untitled plot
He didn't, he just got busy with all the crossovers (which isn't his fault) and then Tynion take over and destroy it.

And they called All-caste by the way.

You can't have daughters with other men.

I don't care who writes him as long as they have the basics of literature down. /lit/ fag here who's not happy with DC lately.
I'm a grill with daddy issues, ask me anything

The cross-overs were optional. He dropped the plot.

>a grill with daddy issues who dislikes Nu52 Jason

Whoa.

Is that even his fault? Maybe it was the editor's decision.

>optional

Nah, not her. I don't have anything against her, but when I think of Raven I think of Teen Titans and TT can go and jump in volcano
My guilty ship is him and Ravager, but everybody knows he'll be paired with Artemis. BRAVO LOBDELL.

the batfamily is already bloated as it is

you understimate how vocal and obnoxious tumblr and dickfags can be

Nu52 Jason should be paired with a garbage bin.

That goes for most of New 52 characters, tbqhwymf.

london?

>The cross-overs were optional
lel

>optional

lol

Tell that to Simone

They were. Scott Snyder said this over and over again and Batwoman never crossed-over.

What's wrong with nu52 Jason? I actually liked him.

No user, they are really not.

He's terrible written character with an even more obnoxious personality than the Pre-52 Jason. There're so many stupidity linked to the character that it's impossible to appreciate him on any level.

But that's my lonesome opinion and you're free to like the character in any way. I'll not make you feel bad or anything for it. Different tastes and all.

Seconded. I also don't understand why some people have a problem with him.

Well hey as long as it wasn't Trigon in Teen Titans he wasn't lying.
Well yeah, The guy goes along with whatever editorial tells him and his books don't sell poorly, that's why they like him so much.

Well, as someone who did college lit coarses in highschool, I just see how much potential that was ruined. He's a really good opertunity for a tragic anti hero type thing but it's like these people never heard of Joseph Campbell. Now amount of sex apeal can change bad writing.

Heh. I agree with you.

Wait, Jason is supposed to be sexy?

Remember user, there are no bad characters. Only bad writers and fanbases.
Not that I disagree with you, I'm shocked how Lobdell is writing him.

Well, yeah, right? Lobdell writes him as the too cool for school suave anti-vigilante who fucked in the past any girl that show up in his books.

>He's terrible written character with an even more obnoxious personality than the Pre-52 Jason. There're so many stupidity linked to the character that it's impossible to appreciate him on any level.
I think that Lobdell did a good job with Jason and actually bothered to let him move on which many pre-Flashpoint writers just wouldn't let him.

Well broken boys and motorcycle fetish are what I'm into anyways ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

No, he didn't. Try to actually read the book first before you complain about it.

He is since he returned in UTRH.

Shota Jason was perfect, you take that back

Yes, he did. Jason's the cool loner who's too confident and arrogant to appreciate the fact that he enjoyed the company of his loser friend and every time he appeared talking to someone he always had something witty to say, specially the ladies. Not to mention his cool one-liners to enemies.

Then there's the fact that he has a history with every female that show up in the book. From Essence to Ravager. I bet you my ass virginity that he and Artemis will be past lovers in the new book.

>I think that Lobdell did a good job with Jason and actually bothered to let him move on which many pre-Flashpoint writers just wouldn't let him.

He turned Jason into Sasuke and the way he wrote Jason "moving on" made no fucking sense.

I like pairing him with either Cass or Supergirl. New 52 Kara has some daddy issues.

Either character is too good for Nu52 Jason.

I hated how the Superbooks writers tried to make Nu52 Jason and Nu52 Supergirl a thing. What a stupid pairing.

Who the heck is Sasuke?
>the way he wrote Jason "moving on" made no fucking sense
Why?

>Isabel, Essence and Rose
>every girl

>Who the heck is Sasuke?

A character from a dumb manga and anime.

>Why?

Because he brushed the whole thing away conveniently in the A Death of the Family cross-over.

There hadn't been a lot of female characters in the book. What, you want to count Suze Sue or whatever that huge fat character was called?

still better than every female character in Gotham being a fucktoy for Grayson

>those sunglasses
I dig them.

Nu-Jason needs either Scarlet, or for the last couple issues with Joker's Daughter issues retconned. Then he needs to mellow the fuck out and be actually cool instead of a tryhard faggot.

But Nu52 Dick Grayson is a good character. Nu52 Supergirl would be better off with Dick than that trash Jason.

That is also annoying, yes.

>tfw you remember a few years ago here when Dick was considered the shit character and Jason was considered the good character
>also Timfags were still salty and Tim wasn't automatically "always shit"

lol Jason really does need his own Grayson then so opinions on him will change too

Now talking seriously, this thing where writers try to have the "Superwomen" act as the designated bitches to the Robins is extremely annoying.

I mean, Supergirl alone has been paired with Dick Grayson, Tim Drake, Damian Wayne and now Jason Todd. What the hell? Is she a mare or something?

Everyone is one story away from being good. Some get it, some don't. Such is life.

Just give the character to Peter Tomasi, man. He did fine with Damian and he handled Jason well in the Arkham Knight tie-in comics.

Arkham Babs banged all three Robins.

She hasn't been paired with any of them. She had a crush on Dick and Damian had a crush on her.

And she's only talked to all of them because Peeg is off on another earth and is less well known/popular than Supergirl

Wait, really? I know that in the game they paired her with Tim for some odd reason.

It's confirmed that she dated Dick at some point, then she ended up marrying Tim. I think Arkham Knight tried giving some history between her and Jason but I don't think it was confirmed that they dated.

you guys are all getting this wrong. He doesn't need a kick ass side kick, he just needs a normal little girl to look after for awhile. That woul force writers to take a break from all this micheal bay shit and develope him as a human being. Only way to fix Jason at this point.

Loved Dick, Jason was rebound, settled with Tim.
They didn't outright confirm she banged Jason, but there was subtext.
Or I'm reading waaay too much into it.

That's pretty much what i'm saying with being "paired". In Outsides she was all over Dick's butt, in some minis she extremely friendly with Tim, in Superman/Batman Damian was tsundere for her and in this reboot she tried to be friends with Red Hood who acted as he was too cool for school.

Writers do that to entice the shippers.

>mfw Seeley and Orlando can make ths pairing canon

We don't need Rise of Arsenal v2.0. You just know kid will be killed off for drama.

She would just get mini-fridged.

gross

DAMN! That's nasty, yo!

>tfw user said "it's good Jade broke up with Kyle before she became character development"
Madman, I tell you.

If you think about it Babs is pretty much the Dick of Arkham universe. I mean, she had all the boys, right?

I think Barbara had a crush on Bruce too in the first one she appeared in.

Then again she had a crush on Bruce when she was first introduced way back then.

She's the token girl, so of course she's gonna get passed around to everybody.