Has only read Mr Nice in his entire life

>has only read Mr Nice in his entire life
>instantly noticed that the business secrets of the pharaohs publishing house isn't legit

What did they mean by this?

>is gay
>plays gay people
What did he mean by this?

are you questioning the authenticity of the esteemed British London?

>Just take him to the carpark and shoot him. I'm Tony Soprano, he's an FBI stripper.
What the fuck? There weren't any FBI strippers on The Sopranos.

it has Mark Crorigan on the front

It wasn't hard to tell. The pages weren't even assembled properly in the book. The point was that Mark was so delusional that he didn't even notice. Not the best episode, but i think marks character was the one out of character, not jez.

Anyway, Peep Show thread lads?

>Forgetting best girl Daniella

so
best girl?

The girl who Mark wanted to have an affair with was top tier but I'll go with Nancy. Loved how laid back she was.

Reminder that Dobby did absolutely nothing wrong. Mark was being way too clingy.

Daniella wasn't a stripper. Not even for the cover.

I hate Mark Corrigan physically, I dislike that kind of man. I can hardly bear to talk to him. He has the Chaplin disease. That particular combination of arrogance and timidity sets my teeth on edge. He is arrogant. Like all people with timid personalities, his arrogance is unlimited. Anybody who speaks quietly and shrivels up in company is unbelievably arrogant. He acts shy, but he’s not. He’s scared. He hates himself, and he loves himself, a very tense situation. It’s people like me who have to carry on and pretend to be modest. To me, it’s the most embarrassing thing in the world—a man who presents himself at his worst to get laughs, in order to free himself from his hang-ups.

All things considered, yeah. Literally one of the few women who didnt have an awful personality.

Would love to put my dick in Elena though she's so fucking sexy

Yeah true but she's so annoying with literally everything she says having to be some shitty quip. Couldn't stand her although she wasn't as bad in s5

meant to reply to

>tfw as misanthropic and indecisive as mark but as unmotivated and unorganized as jez.

Just kill me bros

At least I don't fancy elves and pixies.

>FOUR NAAN JEREMY?!

>What does that mean?
>I literally have no idea what that is supposed to mean!

I don't know if it was acting skill or a fluke but David seriously nails the flustered/confused tone that you'd probably respond in.

toni was my favorite peep girl, I miss her.

THE LADY DOTH EAT BHAJI TOO MUCH, METHINKS

Advanced memer at work bros

Confirmed Jeff posts on Sup Forums

Hey, Sup Forums. I'm heading down to the chinky. You want anything?

>i'm just going down to the paki shop, might even pick up some chinkies later

Maybe the funniest moment in the whole show.

>Jeremy, can you suck this for me?

NOW WHERE DID THAT COME FROM

I done the downloading, then i done a wank

>tfw no best bro to take a wank bullet for me

has anyone ITT been to a Super Hans DJ set?

OI CLEAN SHIRT! HOW DO YOU KEEP THAT SHIRT SO CLEAN?

>YOU'RE A FUCKHEAD! THAT'S WHAT YOU ARE! A FUCKING SHITHEAD!

just a little christmas day prank

One of the best live shows I've ever been to. Not that I've been to many. But still

>Jez, you're not just buying chocolate, crisps and booze are you?

>No. I also have dips.
>(I'll say I ate the dips)

>Hold your horses honey, I've got coupons for the Pringles!

MARK! Think of what it's doing to the mechanism...

They're homey! Good for cleaning up mess.

Please dont call it a Creamy Elephant

>All these redditors just writing quotes, but no upvote system

Reddit detected