Homestuck

by some huge fluke it ended up dividing pretty neatly into four 'books'. which was the best in the end? which was the worst?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10221251
youtube.com/watch?v=LbugSSpC48c
pastebin.com/8S1R70AF
youtube.com/watch?v=czTksCF6X8Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Best: part 1
Worst: part 4 that wasn't Homosuck
The other parts had their moments

part 1 was the best. part 4 was just about carried past part 3 with some serious fucking heavy lifting by caliborn

>that last discussion about Nepeta being a good therapist
Yeah, too bad she is obsessed over Karkat and scribbles her distaste over any competing Karkat redrom ship. (That one panel with the visible Karkat/Vriska and an "oh nooooo")

its pretty reasonable to put vriska/anyone in "oh nooooo" territory, especially if you like them and want them to come out with some of their personality intact

I have a lot of thing to say about homestuck (mostly plot holes) but im holding judgment until the epilogue so none of his friends lurking the threads notice my ideas.

This also applies to Karkat as well with any redrom partner

deepest lore

Part 1 > Part 2 > first half of Part 4 >= Part 3 >>>>>>>>> The rest of Part 4

Act 5.2 was the height of the comic, so Part 2 wins even though Hivebent wasn't as good as Act 4.

Part 4 might be the worst, but it has Caliborn, and all the stuff involving Game Over was actually really cool until it got retconned. Even the part where John does the retconning was fun, but then Vriskagram happens and Vriska takes a big spider shit all over everything. Following that was lots of awful Vriska shit mixed with actual good character interactions and some awfully forced soapboxing. Collide was fun and Act 7 was pretty, but didn't resolve much that wasn't a foregone conclusion. So I'd say that Part 4 might edge out Part 3 because of its highs, but can't touch Parts 1 and 2.

2>1>4>3

part 1 is the only one that stayed strong the whole time. the beginnings of the last 2 were fun

maybe put vriskagram and the lilypad as a rooftop toilet and the roof, respectively

Which is better: coarse kermit cock or plush smuppet rump?
strawpoll.me/10221251

what is it about homestuck that brings out the worst in everything?
Somehow, all homestuck threads have more name/tripfags than every other thread combined?
What is it about homestuck that makes everyone want to be a super special snowflake who gets all the attention ever for doing basically nothing

WHERE IS VRISKA

My take is that its the passive pair to Witch Mage has nothing to do with knowing, "control through x"
Solluxs greatest feats and contributions were made as self sacrifices. Flinging a whole meteor to a near lightspeed and making sure his client player got in.
A lot of problems in the alpha troll sessions were caused because of romance and Meulin is a heart player controlled by Kurloz, a servant of LE.(Though the problem with this is I don't know if Kurloz was controlling Meulin in their sessions beginning and if Meulin had a hand in Rufioh leaving Damara or the other relationship shit)

would the revelation that vriska was part of english (like Gamzee and Arquius) be well received had it happened?

Coarse kermit cock (often referred to as CKC) is an alliterative threesome of puppet fuckery. Obviously superior.

youtube.com/watch?v=LbugSSpC48c

Holy fuck did any of you know this existed? Why do they keep using these insignificant news sites and channels They're so hard to find

>tumblr is reblogging that pic of hussie hold tampons through anti-feminist blogs
Holy shit

RIGHT FUCKING THERE, YOU PIECE OF SHIT

The comment was about how she could have acted as a motivator in-keeping with supportive classpects like Rose's powers. Try to not misinterpret comments like some sort of retard.

coarse kermit cock just feels so good to say. the feel of the words in my mouth is... mmm, delicious

That was before the swap to 2d so its irrelevent

I DIDN'T KNOW THERE WAS GONNA BE CHERUBS

what do you mean? Are they acting like andrew is sexist?
Or because that someone stuck a box of tampons in a scarecrow's hand that sexism is over?

Part 4 is better than Part 3 in general, but the post-retcon stuff brings it down. Part 3 was the worst in my opinion.

>greatest feats and contributions were made as self sacrifices

So was Mituna's..

>why do people who hate sjws shit on someone who is a sjw
I mean the picture isn't the reason but it's true

a new age

'period blood holders'? are these people 11

so sj hate hussie, thereby assuming anti sj should be for him? laalonde needs to be more openminded. you can hate hussie regardless of your feelings on social justice. hating hussie is the great equalizer that brings us all together

gpsp-kai is an anti-sj troll pretending to fit the cuck stereotype in order to deliberately enrage people for misrepresenting them. god i hate that that is a sentence that can be said.

That's awful sad

tfw they're right

obligatory roxygen in this thread

AND MY AXE

Remember that time John freed himself from the comic and fixed the timeline all on his own instead of Terezi's shitty love life?

Me neither

Fuck you, the last half Diamond is Unbreakable was awesome. :^)

DELETE THIS

I AM

A FREE MAN

Problematic and Gross.

better

hell yes

>Why are anti SJWs shitting of this picture of andrew hussie do any of you know who this man is
They know him as a traitor.

okay that light symbol really shouldnt be there

I'd crack her 8-ball, if you know what I mean.

Anyone got images of other characters redrawn drunk like that? Jade plz?

get the fuck out. shit hair is by far the worst jojo. the only good things about DiU are Rohan, Tonio, Koichi and Kira

time for some John X Rose

sweet johnxrose

AKA gimdorks

luckily, we got the even better john X rosy, but the lack of ships is disturbing

>Not getting the Get Lucky joke

WAKE THE FUCK UP AND WEAR SOME FUCKING PANTS!

>Act 5.2 was the height of the comic
You mean the beginning of the downfall?
Act 5.2 isn't really bad, mind you, but many of the things that would plague Homestuck took root during this act. It introduced certain things to the story such as death not meaning anything, needless romantic subplots that feel forced, too many side characters, and it had a huge problem with Hussie just killing off characters to force drama.

yeah 5.2 was the first sign he had lost control and didn't know what he was doing anymore, or really, that he cared

:33 < stop talking to that compost heap and take my pants off!

>This was probably a legit scene Dave has witnessed more than once

It's kind of tragic in a way. Elements of Acts 1-4 are still present in Act 5.2, but that's where it really starts to lose the sense of mystery and wonder that made early Homestuck so good.
I mean, there are still some fantastic moments, such as John going God Tier or Jack gaining First Guardian powers, but that doesn't make up for all the filler the Act suffered from.

>tfw we will never get a proper retcon quest.
How would you liked it to go down, /hst/?

Part 1 > Part 2 > Homosuck parts of Part 4 > Part 3 > Rest of Part 4

john and roxy together against paradox space, cleverly reorganizing space and time to make the most fruitful outcome for their friends, while spending their downtime on BLOWAS

It's just John going back in time and decking people

The finale is him jumping into Intermission 2 right after LE honks and slamming a cake down his skele-throat

This reminds me that we're still waiting for that map update

a5a2 was like a guy spinning 4 plates, and suddenly adding on 8 more plates. it was kind of all over the place and it looked like he was gonna drop them at a few different points, but he kept them up and eventually you had to be admit you were watching something fucking impressive. and who else have you ever seen spin that many plates anyway?

so he was like you know what, 12 plates is nothing, i can do 12 MORE, and it looked like he was pulling it off for a moment, but then they started falling one by one and he was trying to pick them up but the plates had had spaghetti on them the whole time and he couldnt get the spaghetti back on the plates and he was tripping in the spaghetti and more and more plates kept crashing to the floor, more plates than youve ever seen, and you have to curl up to protect yourself from the devastation, and the pile of plates and spaghetti covering everything is getting heavier, and you know even when its over you wont be able to get up, you and everyone who was watching the performance is going to suffocate here

Have him teleport Lord English into the universe of Inappropriate Time for Ham, and leave him there.

How can 4 possibly be better than anything when it had that terrible terrible post hiatus garbage + ending? Also 2 is clearly best dude.

Just by the thumbnail i knew it was ikimaru, kek.

>Living Calliope
>Asleep

>Also 2 is clearly best dude.
Opinion discarded.

It's all so clear now.

Anyone got john X rose fics?

Fluff, smut, stuff like that?

i guess that asleep calliope is caliborn ergo best sleeping character

Reminder you can't spell THICK without ) (IC

Can I get every picture in this set please

You're a wonderful person

How come Act 7 didn't have any upskirts

I still haven't finished homestuck. Is it worth it I just need to read the final update

You're the best person in this thread in my humble opinion

speaking of john teleporting villians why the fuck didn't get just retcon condy into the fucking sun during collide?

I get not liking A5A1 but A5A2 is definitely my favorite part of Homestuck. Such an awesome buildup all leading to that amazing end flash.

Screencapped for later use

because hussie hates us.

At least we got canon trolltits

A5A2 is my favorite act but I think Part 1 was more consistently good

How come the homosuck guys never met up with the other three groups?

pastebin.com/8S1R70AF

shitty panel edits titled
"no longer than 5 minutes in paint each"
a series of requests by user

Because John "Degenerates = Deadgenerates" Egbert fucking murdered them all for commiting incest and being gay

Thank you, anonymous citizen of the internet

I read the whole post thinking on this music
youtube.com/watch?v=czTksCF6X8Y

I want aradia

same

>I just need to read the final update
Might as well.

why not. its pretty