Just finished watching it

Just finished watching it.
Pretty Good, better than i remembered

You could've read a comic instead.

I did

Great up until after he returns from rescuing the captured soldiers. Once he gets the proper suit it kinda goes to shit.

the scene where he throws himself over the grenade made him my favorite superhero in the MCU, and I haven't changed my mind ever since

This. I turns into a video game after that.

THE STAR SPANGLED MAN

I like it most because it's the only one of the three so far that doesn't use the "Captain America against America" internal strife bullshit.

The last act was fucking atrocious.

>Better go here and do this because that's what the capeshit origin formula tells me to!

Joe Johnston deserved creative freedom

agreed
first half of the movie was GOAT
the montage alone was simple fun but everything after that just drags this movie down

WITH A PLAN!

Is it the only good movie of the director?

first half is great then they just skip all the ww2 heroics because avengers.

It's a solid movie. Better than both Thors. It's also aged well. Always loved it. Not sure why it gets mentioned as a weaker MCU entry. It's made retroactively better even by Winter Soldier and Civil War weaving it into a proper triology.

Second half killed it. Once the origin was finished, it turned to schlock and everyone gave up.

Who's strong and brave, here to save the American way?

Spongebob.

(Please get off your ass and buy war bonds you fat fucks)

No, but it starts it.
>In TFA Steve disobeys government orders to rescue captured soldiers
>In TWS disobeys SHIELD and becomes a fugitive to stop them from killing innocent people
>In CW Steve disobeys hundreds of countries and becomes a fugitive to save his friend from execution and to stop a man from obtaining a master assassin squad that can take down a nation

Those showgirls were fine as hell.

Don't know why would anyone think Cap was a virgin when he travelled with them for months.

Still don't understand what's so wrong with the second half.

Fangirls and fangays who want to protect their beefcake husbando's chastity.

I don't think Cap would end up banging any of the showgirls. He seems like he was smart enough not to have a relationship with someone he'd be working closely alongside of for weeks. I figure he probably went on a few dates with fans of the show and got his mancherry popped though.

Nothing wrong with a classic Captain America vs Red Skull story. Didn't need to be anything more than that for what it was going for.

Steve Rogers probably fucked a nice homely librarian before he even got the serum.

I was disappointed there was no scene with Cap punching Hitler.

In the car with Peggy he implied he hadn't any experience with women. "Waiting for the right dance partner," as it were.

but he did over 200 times

He more than implied. He said that was the longest conversation he'd ever had with a woman.
He was definitely a virgin before the serum, and still a total dork after the serum. An incredibly hunky dork, but still a dork.

I meant the real hitler

was good enough desu

I would have watched the shit out a 3 hour movie based on that montage

Glad there are other people besides me that think the movie went to shit after he put on the proper suit