If one of these two characters were to be killed off fighting Thanos, which would you prefer it be?

If one of these two characters were to be killed off fighting Thanos, which would you prefer it be?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bIMVrX9CaVw
looper.com/59526/adam-warlock-will-appear-guardians-galaxy-vol-3/
youtube.com/watch?v=N-tRXewCAmU
youtube.com/watch?v=jaI3WI8RYtY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Every character will die fighting Thanos except either Warlock or Dr. Strange.

no way, MCU movies make way too much money to just end it like that

nebula a cute, but her story demands she die

Are you serious? Both Warlock and Dr. Strange can manipulate time dip shit.

>INFINITY WAR: FINAL EPISODE
>CAPTAIN AMERICA: "FUCK WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE UNLESS SOMEONE STOPS THANOS WITH A SHOT INTO EACH OF THE INFINITY STONES!!!"
>EVERYONE IS LOOKING AROUND IN DESPERATION
>CUT TO:
youtube.com/watch?v=bIMVrX9CaVw

HOW HARD WOULD YOU MARK?

Nebula would obviously be the one to to die fighting Thanos since she's le redeemed villain trope and she's his undoing in the comics

however it would be more kino of it was Gamora since you wouldn't expect the love interest to die, she would get he most amount of people motivated for revenge and she's a shit character anyway so they can do without her

gamora
nebulas too qt to die

Why not both?

Wouldn't that just bring Thanos back to life too, though? Assuming they prevail over him

a lot of the actors seem to be wanting to do something different, it would be a good way to let the actors go and hand the mantels over to le new generation

>Warlock
Has already been confirmed to not appear in Infinity War

>Dr. Strange
In the MCU, Strange manipulates time with the Time Stone. Thanos will have the time stone in the gauntlet and Strange won't be able to do shit.

kill of the mint one

The green one because it's more developed. I don't give a shit if blue dies or not.

Do you think Nebulas vagina got replaced as well?
She seems to still have breasts, so at least her father let her keep those as he kept replacing her body parts.

Everybody dies like in Iron Mans vision. Dr. Strange and/or warlock do some interdimentinoal time fuckery and defeat Thanos while also bringing everyone back to life.

Roll credits. This shit writes itself.

I expect some to die.

>Iron Man
will probably retire and no longer be a member of the Avengers so that Robert Downy Jr can do other things. Tony Stark will probably make cameo appearances in future films.

Steve Rogers: Most likely to die. Bucky will take over the role of Captain America.

Vision: Will die when Thanos rips the Soul Stone out of his head

other characters that have a chance of dying:

>Hawkeye
>Drax
>Black Widow
>Thor

After Avengers 4 the new Avengers will probably look like this

>Dr Strange (leader)
>Spider-Man
>Black Panther
>Ant-Man
>Wasp
>Captain Marvel

>Warlock

Once again, he has already been confirmed to not be in the films. He won't appear until Guardians 3

Falcon will take over for Captain America.

I love this video so much

Sebastian Stan, the actor who plays Bucky, signed on for 9 films. So far he had done 3 with Avengers 3 and 4 being films 4 and 5 in the contract.

He isn't going to stay as Winter Solider in the next three films on his contract.

Nice source. Also I assume you've never had the privilege of having Disney blow smoke up your ass.

He's on the cover of Infinity Wars 1. He'll be in the movie.

Nebula will die dealing the killing blow against Thanos, who will have been weakened by the combined efforts and sacrifices of everyone else. She deserves her revenge and final redemption; it's much more personal for her than any of the other characters in the MCU

Gamora

of course he did, for maximum molestation

Confirmed to not be in Avengers 3, they said nothing about the second part

They are both equally developed as of the second movie

Both

>>Warlock
>Has already been confirmed to not appear in Infinity War

Adam Warlock was the stinger at the end of GotG2, bro. And given that he's the primary protag in the comics, bringing him in to not use him for his prescribed purpose seems a touch pointless

warlock is basically replaced by vision

I forget, what was their beef with Thanos again?

Marvel will kill off all the white men
>Iron Man
>Ant Man
>Captain America
>Benedict Cucumber
They will preserve all the KANGS and strong womyn
>Gamora
>Black Panther
>Falcon
>Wasp
They will not kill off Spiderman so we can get 3 more Spiderman movies

Gamora, some shit about kidnapping her from her family, raising her as his own, and forcing her to become a killer.

Nebula she was always overshadowed by Gamora and Thanos physically changed her to be as good as Gamora.

Is Nebula Thanos' biological daughter? If so who was the mother?

She's the offspring of a grapefruit and a blueberry.

Bullshit. The fans love Winter Soldier and couldn't give a shit about Falcon. Disney isn't going to follow the SJW route of the comics when there's money to be made.

Yeah, source is Kevin Feige, you tard. Also James Gunn. It would be weird for them to say Warlock isn't appearing since the vast majority of the audience won't give a shit if he does or doesn't. That being said, it's odd for them to tease him in Guardians 2 and then not follow the logical route and have him in IW.

Gamora. I haven't been overly impressed by Saldana's portrayal and like Gillan's feistiness as Nebula.

Thanos killed Gamora's entire species (the Zehoberei) and adopted her to train her as an assassin. Same for Nebula (a Luphomoid).

He had them fight eachother in brutal combat every day, and Gamora always won because she was the superior combatant. Every time Nebula lost, Thanos would replace another part of her body with cyborg parts, hoping to make her Gamora's equal, but it never worked.

Thanks m80. I understand the characters a little better now

Uh who the fuck is Adam Warlock? Nobody wants to see some unknown, undeveloped Mary-Sue character with a retarded name coming out of left field and saving everyone's ass. And it would be the biggest cop-out of all time if he just resurrected everyone who died afterwards. The whole thing would be made totally inconsequential

Doctor Strange isn't going to be an Avenger. He deals with far bigger and more dangerous threats than any of the other heroes could ever hope to survive.

They'll just reverse it at the end like in the comic.

I want this to happen

They actually did it. They actually fucking made a movie about Reddit. No dog whistles, no allusions, just pure straight Reddit pleb shit. Every fucking line is a meme. EVERY SINGLE ONE. There isn't one joke or quote in this movie that wouldn't get you at least 50 upvotes. If you were a Bernie Sanders supporter, this flick is for you. If you own a fedora this flick is for you. If you like taking turns with your girlfriend getting rammed in the ass by imported black cock this flick is for you. If you're a normal fucking person who votes Republican and enjoys films about ideas, characters, and interesting settings this piece of shit flick is not for you and given the fact that there are no movies like that anymore because critics and audiences can't get enough meme superhero space shit you're better off just finding another hobby or killing yourself.
Fuck Reddit, fuck memes, and fuck whoever likes this piece of shit movie

>Feige said that, "[Adam Warlock's arrival] will not be until Guardians 3."

looper.com/59526/adam-warlock-will-appear-guardians-galaxy-vol-3/

I just watched this and I spent the entire movie repeating the words "This is reddit, this is memes, this is reddit, this is memes..." under my breath.

I fucking hated it. I was writhing around on the floor in front of my sofa for the last 30 minutes it was so painful.

Benedict Cumberbatch sign on for 9 films (just like the guy who plays Bucky). He won't die in Infinity War.

Thanos is going to take the Eye of Amaretto ro whatever it's called. It's the time gem.

You have lost touch with reality user, please find someone to have relations with. I cant believe one who has even ths faintest sense of love in life would watch this movie in a theater and keep repeating to themselves a mantra that which would prohibit any enjoyment of it for the sake of anons on 4 chan possibly perceiving them as cool. Please get off this site its not too late.

Groot and hulk would survive pretty easily

Guardians: Rocket, Gomorrah, Drax, Peter, Groot, Nova Prime, John C Riely, Yondu

Guardians 2: Rocket, Gomorrah, Drax, Peter, Groot, Nebula, Mantis, Ayesha, Yondu, The older guardians, gunn's brother

Guardians 3: MORE ENSAMBLE-Y MORE CHARACTERS MORE MORE MORE EVERY MCU CHARACTER PACKED ON A TINY SPACE SHIP QUIPPING

Guardians 3 will probably have a different team due to it taking place years after Vol. 2 and it will be after the events of Avengers 3 and 4.

Rocket gets along with everyone pretty well in contrast to his previous behavior, he tries hard to develop relationships with Drax and Quill in particular. They kill him off in the end and his dying words is a quip.

Warlock will be in GotG3 so he is set up for Infinity War 2 or whatever it's gonna be called. He's too important to the storyline to just do away with.

No shit, we saw that at the end of GotG2.

In the comic many of the main heroes die but are brought back to life, I would imagine that's what will happen in the movies too.

>Every character will die fighting
Captain America will definitely die
In the metaphorical sense. He'll become disillusioned with America. And after Thor gets banished back to Asgard, Steve will pick up the fallen Mjolnir and take on the mantle of Thor

Gamora should die, with Nebula replacing her on the team. More narratively satisfying.

You do know the Infinity Gauntlet saga is divided over two movies, right?

Nobody would want to see that happen in any movie. One of the worst things about comic books is how inconsequential all the stories are. The only acceptable way to bring back dead characters in movies is through reboots and prequels.

Infinty War story is told in two movies, retard. Warlock will appear in the 4th Avengers film once he is introduced in GotG3, which will have been released by then.

>The whole thing would be made totally inconsequential
Just like all the MCU movies? After like 15 movies you should know already Marvel intends to make the movies stand alone and not be too connected storywise. Remember when "Age" of Ultron? Remember Winter Soldier? Remeber Civil War? And who cares anyway, they make it work.

Sound exactly like something Marvel would do, though. I'm sure at least one of the main heroes will die, probably Captain America so they can keep Iron Man cameoing in every Marvel movie until he dies irl.

whats the roster for infinity war? who's in it?

Nah, that would be totally out of character for her. Nebula prefers to work alone

but didnt gamorra too initially?

it'll be stan lee

No it won't. there's only a year between parts 1 and 2 and GotG3 isn't coming out before Summer 2019.

Thanos is different though. He is being hyped up as much more threatening a villain than any we've seen in any of the previous films. Part of the reason Age of Ultron was not very well received compared to the other big-time MCU movies because Ultron was supposed to be this super dangerous villain who was much more threatening than anything seen in the MCU before. Yet he only ended up killing one minor hero who was just introduced with AoU itself.

Now I'm not saying they're going to go full-on X-Men: The Last Stand - with iconic characters dying left and right - but people are expecting it to have much higher stakes than any of the previous movies. There will be some major disappointment if they play it safe like AoU again, and it doesn't feature the permanent death of at least one major (or even semi-major) recurring character

She warmed up quickly though. Nebula is just D A M A G E D and can never be a team player

We all know drax will die in infinity war part 1, screen cap this

thanos wins and kills the whole universe then realizes that things are a bit shit once you have killed the whole universe so he brings it back

>We all know
>screen cap

Damn shame we won't get the Surfer though.

This is what I want too. Nebula is muh waifu.

>Captain America
>Iron Man
>Thor
>Hulk
>Black Widow
>Hawkeye
>Scarlet Witch
>Vision
>Falcon
>Winter Soldier
>Spider-Man
>Doctor Strange
>Wong
>Nick Fury
>Maria Hill
>Star-Lord
>Gamora
>Drax
>Rocket
>Groot
>Mantis
>Nebula
>Loki

Literally me.

I'd want it to be Gamora because it'd be legitimately surprising and I prefer Nebula both as a character and a QT, but Nebula's story practically writes itself and it ends with Thanos killing her. But I'd totally prefer it if Gamora died

Fuck. I really don't want to see the Guardians of the Galaxy working with the roster from Civil War in a movie directed by the Russos. Guardians of the Galaxy feels completely detached from the regular Earth-based MCU, and that's a good thing.

They are all Marvel heroes, sure, but I'd never even heard of *any* of the characters in GOTG (except Thanos) before the first movie came out. That, combined with how everything is always taking place in unfamiliar alien environments across the galaxy (and how Earth seems largely unaware of the Guardians exploits), makes GOTG really feel like its own distinct series, rather than part of the regular Disney/Marvel MCU that gets 5 movies shoveled out per year.

If it's going to take place outside of earth, then Gunn should write and direct it, because the Marvel galaxy in the MCU so far has been all his stage (and also Thanos' since he cares about conquering more than just Earth). At the very least, we should at least have some movies where the Avengers leave the planet to fight Earth's enemies beforehand.

If the Infinity War series is just *another* set of Earth-based Avengers movies with Iron Man and Cap defending terrestrial cities again (but this time they're defending against THANOS, and the GOTG are with them), I will fucking throw up.

We already have Vision and they're basically the same, personality wise.

I'm calling bullshit and here's why

you can clearly see the soul gem at the top of Adam Warlock's Casket at the end of GotG2

Every picture we've seen of Thanos with the infinity gauntlet has a gem with the EXACT SAME COLOR AND GLOW on the back-of-hand position of the gauntlet

Warlock will be in infinity war, they're just lying about it so when he appears it'll be hype and unexpected.

Does ANYBODY actually like Gamora? She has like no personality, at all. At least Nebula is a cute tsundere.

>At the very least, we should at least have some movies where the Avengers leave the planet to fight Earth's enemies beforehand.
>Thor: Ragnarok

She really grew on me after seeing GOTG 2 because of her arc with Nebula. It was badass how she defeated her even when Nebula came flying in on a fucking attack craft and she was on foot with a little sword, and fit with the stories of how Nebula always loses no matter how hard she tries. It was cool how she was able to pick up that massive detached autocannon and use it to destroy Nebula's crashed ship, and then went down to save her from the charred wreckage anyway.

She wasn't very good in the first movie though, no.

She has more depth than "Quill's love interest" so that's nice

>That scene where Quill tries to dance with her and she's just acting bitchy the whole time
His father was right, he's a sailor
youtube.com/watch?v=N-tRXewCAmU

>you can clearly see the soul gem at the top of Adam Warlock's Casket at the end of GotG2
>Every picture we've seen of Thanos with the infinity gauntlet has a gem with the EXACT SAME COLOR AND GLOW on the back-of-hand position of the gauntlet
Neither of these things is true.

Compare

youtube.com/watch?v=jaI3WI8RYtY

>yfw you realize Thanos is the biggest threat to the entire universe, even without the Gauntlet
>you now also realize that no one, the Avengers, Shield, the Guardians, literally NONE of the heroes even realize that he has a gauntlet and are still fucking piss scared of him
>his influence ALONE has nearly leveled Manhattan, almost destroyed an entire planet, and just by sheer reputation he has made people fear him without even being a public presence

Could be both?
None of them look like their comics counterpart
None of them are thicc enough

Don't worry. The rumors point the the Avengers coming to the Guardians by going off world not vice versa.

I really hope he lives up to the hype. His quips have to be many times funnier and wittier than Ultron's quips. And Ultron was pretty high up there.

I would really enjoy it if we have the Avengers being the outsiders in the GotG universe. Like Cap and Spider-Man being amazed at some other planet that's completely different from what they encounter on Earth. In fact, it would feel more like the original comics than if the reverse happened.

is that supposed to be intimidating? His face looks like a fucking raisin.

Doomsday is a much more threatening villain

I thought this was a halloween pumpkin from the thumbnail.

The thing is that only works if it's a known character. No one know who Warlock is or gives a shit about him except fans, and the MCU doesn't exactly pander to the fans. It doesn't sound like something they would do.

I'm pretty sure they are setting up the Infinity War to basically be a team up of the Avengers and GoTG, like that's the appeal the same way seeing Cap, Iron Man, Thor and Hulk come together for the first time in the first Avengers. I actually think it's smart, having GotG seem like a totally different series so the cross over feels more important.

Why is he so strong? What exactly is he?