GET DOWN DONT TOUCH THE FLOOR SHUT UP LEGS BEHIND YOUR HEAD CRAWL TOWARDS ME DONT MOVE HES COMING AT US SHOOT SHOOT

>GET DOWN DONT TOUCH THE FLOOR SHUT UP LEGS BEHIND YOUR HEAD CRAWL TOWARDS ME DONT MOVE HES COMING AT US SHOOT SHOOT

BANG BANG BANG BANG

Please don't kill me

OPEN THE DOOR
GET ON THE FLOOR
EVERYBODY WALK THE DINOSAUR
I SAID WALK THE DINOSAUR
BANG BANG BANG

Ur very funny guy, Petr.

D-don't shoot

Y O U ' R E F U C K E D

DON'T TALK
LISTEN

Be shot
Get American

SHUT UP
YOU LISTEN YOU OBEY

HEAR ME OUT NOW
YOU'RE GONNA LISTEN TO ME, LIKE IT OR NOT

*pulls up pants because I'm not thinking straight due to death threats*

I thought this was just another anti american meme, then I saw the video.

Fucking dystopian nightmare they live in.

most of burgers are not supporting the cop desu

This guy is insane. Fucking murderer.

I SAID NO PANTS PULLING
BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM
SUSPECT TERMINATED
KEYCARD KEYCARD

the keycard part was unironically the most professional of all the situation

wtf?? the instructions were clear, surely no one would do a mistake while being pointed at with a rifle fearing for your life and (from what I read) also being drunk.
he moved his hand in a threatening way after 5 minutes of crying and begging for his life, surely the young man could have shot him from the hip like in the good ol' wild western days, thus justifing it to shoot him 5 times with a rifle

heh, the kid brought it upon himself

HOL UP THERE

rolling to see if Im being detained

roll

rollan

Just saw the video
HOLY FUCKING SHIT
Wtf
What surprises me is the """""""people"""""" ACTUALLY SUPPORTING THIS
JUST

I hope I get strangely reasonable officers

am i being detained sir?

I'm just surprised the door weren't shot for resisting.

memes

Roll

>Be American
>Cop comes to see if you have any drugs
>Strips you naked
>Sees you are uncut
>Get shot by the police
>Compatriots will say it was for self-defence and that leftists will shill

DO THE STANKY LEG
NOW BOP BOP BOP
NOW WATCH ME NAE NAE

I SAID NAE NAE!!!! *bang bang*

no shoot me senor por favor

Roll

roll

you listen you OBEY or YOU'RE FUCKED

roll

rull

Do not tell me that's his gun

Just the trump supporters.

he got it straight from walmart

It is.

it is

It is. Dead serious, not even shopped.
Murrica is a true wonder of a country.

Indeed it is

Totally not the gun of a person who would leave the house with the sole intent of killing somebody

In which third world country would it be acceptable that a cop runs around with a weapon like that?

rollo

What's wtong with that? It's his choice what his gun looks like. Surely you don't want to take any freedoms from him, you filthy communist!

Only in America I suppose.

FROM THE MOMENT I COULD TALK

I WAS ORDERED TO LISTEN

>be ameritard
>defend murderer

Roll

Roll

Can you even imagine living in a country where gun violence is such a big part of your """culture""" that something like this happens on the regular

l m a o

FOLLOW MY INSTRUCTIONS OR I'LL SHOOT YOU
WHAT'S THE SQUARE ROOT OF 175423??!!!

GET DOWN
HANDS BEHIND YOUR KNEES
SHOW ME YOUR HANDS
HEAD ON THE GROUND
I SAID HANDS ON THE HEAD
BANG BANG BANG BANG

roll

AM I BEING DETAINED? AM I BEING DETAINED?!?

GET ON THE GROUND!

HANDS ON YOUR HEAD!

CROSS YOUR LEGS! NO! LEFT OVER RIGHT!

OKAY NOW PUT YOURS BACK ON THE GROUND AGAIN!

You know, even if we pretend they cop was actually fearful of that guy pulling a gun, why did he have to fucking drill 5 shots into this poor guy?

Wouldn't just one shot suffice to immobilize him without guaranteeing his death? Surely your cops can at least aim a shot at a non-vital organ?

No? Gotta just brutally murder the guy? O.K

MOVE TOWARDS ME
STAY WHERE YOU ARE
I SAID MOVE TOWARD ME
PUT YOUR FEET IN THE AIR
OBEY OR GET SHOT

For context, the guy who was shot was seen pinting an air rifle out of his window, they didn't know whether it was real or not

'tis a free country

the cuck deserved it. probably was a leftist too.

*Officer im 2/16th German*

roll

>Surely no one made a mistake under extreme stress

>Kid

More like father of 2

Hans fucking kill yourself

Glad to see US being a first country practicing execution on place for being drunk inshallah. Even ISIS wasn't like that

>be american
>get shit

YOURE TOO WHITE
>gets shot

What fucking amazes me is that the jury actually saw the video and yet they acquitted him anyway

Someone saw him exercising his rights out of the window.

And we all know exercise is illegal in America.

No, the jury wasn't permitted to see the video

Why is the American jury always sticking up for the police thought ? Image protection ?

rollan

Probably only saw the last part pulling up his pants, not the whole deal with the guy sobbing and begging for his life

The public wasnt, which is why we are barely seeing it a year later
I don't think the jury saw his gun though

As if the tatoos weren't enough

>accepting edgemasters like this in the police

Rolling

PLAY GAME OF TWISTER
YOU DIE IN THE GAME YOU DIE FOR REAL
RIGHT HAND ON BLUE
LEFT FOOT ON RED
LEFT HAND ON YELLOW
RIGHT FOOT ON GREEN
BANG BANG BANG BANG

fuck u nigga
I know im absolutely buzzing when I light up some useless faggot white boi like that

This would be the time for Americans think about exercising that 2nd amendment because It seems that goverment is really out there to get you.

>>Surely no one made a mistake under extreme stress
That's the point I was making, the guy who was being pointed and screamed at that he would die any second was under great stress. I would asume a cop, someone who should be trained to deal with high stress situations, would be under smaller stress, especially when the supposed threat is begging for his life for 5 minutes.
I asumed the guy shot was young, because of the "YOUNG MAN". The kid at the end was just ironic like "nothin personell kiddo".

>kill yourself
no

You now realize that armed forces worldwide are stacked with adults who grew up playing Counter Strike.

How can America be a SJW shithole and a redneck shooting range at the same time?

The Dutch judges also stick up for the police (but to a lesser extend). There is a reason for that.
The police must be able to make a judgement call in a split second without being impeded by the what if's of the legal system. And the police is allowed to make the wrong judgement call.

Although I feel that in the video the police created the dangerous situation themselves.

THIS IS WHY WE NEED MORE GUNS

IF THIS GUY HAD A GUN HE WOULD HAVE SHOT THE POLICE OFFICER FIRST IN SELF-DEFENSE

MORE

GUNS

MOOOREEEEE

It's still fucking crazy, but it makes more sense when you consider that the guy shouting the retarded instruction and threats and the guy shooting him are different persons
they guy shooting him obviously is a retarded fuck as well, see "you're fucked" wirtten on the gun, but he got caught up in the situation as well from the other guy escalating thw whole thing from the get-go

Sorry lad but you gotta RESPECT our brothers in blue
and having a shootout with the cops is suicidal anyway

Split personality.

It's like they trim the fat, the fat being all the good things that can happen in the middle of the two

You're supposed to be pro-america, even more so with the recent Trump announcement

Will more guns help against police brutality?

TANGO DOWN
roll

ИДИTE HAХУЙ ,MУCOPA ПOГAHЫE!
Я BAM ЖИBЫM HE CДAMCЯ!
ФAPTУ MACTИ .
A.У.E.

Because generalizing America is retarded as fuck. Too vast.

From California, to Montana, to Texas, to New York... Just a few examples of parts of the nation that are in many ways very, very different.

don't US cops get judged by a group of their 'peers' AKA other cops?

Not really. Some can be cops but it's random people.
However sometimes they can get it to where they recruit those peers from areas where more cops are likely to be selected.

I would honestly be scared of the police if I were living in the US
do they have such low standards that every retard rambo can enter the force or what the fuck is up with that

sometimes the US police looks more like an institutional gang than anything