You turn on the news and there's an outbreak of "infected people running and attacking everyone in sight"...

You turn on the news and there's an outbreak of "infected people running and attacking everyone in sight". Nothing in your city yet but the infection will arrive in no more than an hour.

What do?

get the fuck out of the city is the obvious first step. go to a city further away from the infection then stock up for a lengthy stay in my mountain cabin.

Have a noose ready. Watch the chaos on the internet. Neck myself if it gets so bad that the internet goes down. If the infected are smart I'll neck myself sooner. My health is shitty anyways.

>living in a city

Pack up supplies and leave the city, urban environments are a death trap.

Head over to my gun nut brothers house.
Chill out in the basement playing d&d with his kids while he camps out on his roof, unloading more ammo than the local police department has.
I'm not the biggest fan of guns, but it sure feels good knowing those guys when shit hits the fan.

kms

Sit in my room and edge until I hear them at the door and then unload the biggest load possible as I get torn apart.

while he's on the roof attracting attention like a silly bitch you'll be the one to actually get raped to death.

Just wait in my own place, I have enough to last a few weeks. If it ends up contained then good, but if our society collapses then I will just kill myself. I live in Spain, we dont have guns or huge cars, the only weapons I could use are knives and they're worthless.

Most likely try to get on a flight to another first world country assuming that they're also not infected. It doesnt make all that much sense that'd it'd spread that fast to another continent.

Then I'd wait it out until the military eventually btfo the zombos.

Head into the hills with my camping gear and Ray Mears book.

It is already happening

Eat all of my food, wank then shoot myself. All alternative options are for dumb as fuck people who honestly think they will be the 0.01% of people who survive and become the protagonists of zombie stories. More than likely, you would just be one of the zombie horde.

>I'm so smart that I'll kill myself before the rest of you
Good plan

Get dressed up in my best suit, go to the hospital to get some powerful drugs. Turn on my record player, play "Close Your Eyes" by Al Bowlly or "We'll Meet Again" by the Ink Spots. OD and end.

rope

Go to the Winchester, have a nice cold pint and wait for all this to blow over

>not going to the nearest car dealership and taking the nicest car you can find
>not going to your nearest gun store
>not asking every single person you know if they have a plan in hopes of them having you tag along
>not getting out of the city so you don't die by anarchists before the zombies even come
>not building a treehouse in the woods
>not going to your local PD immediately for help or supplies
>not raiding all GNCs and vitamin outlets to keep your body going when it normally couldn't
>not thinking to go to the richest area in the city/neighborhood in hopes of help

>live in country
>grab guns
>board up windows/doors
>have provisions for months
>sit comfy and wait for it to all blow over

>not the biggest fan of guns
Then you're not worth saving

Wait inside the house as instructed by the government

>run to the store (like four minutes from here)
>max out my credit card on oats, water and canned food
>fill the whole cart, maybe 2 if there's time
>run down to my car ,just throw everything inside without bothering to keep it neat
>drive to my grandpas boat (medium sized fishing/iving boat with toilet, gas, one bedroom)
>take it out to one of the local islet, probably the ones furthest away / nearest open sea to be safe
>stay there for a couple of weeks a month while zombiez dies off
>live of supplies and fishing
>don't have to worry about other people showing up "le humans showing their true nature without the comfort of society// evil of men " - american meme because i live in a peaceful scandinavian country where people look after one another

Don't dead open inside

Dead in the first 5 days

Dead in the first 3-4 days

Dead in the first 1-2 weeks

Dead in day 1
Dead in the first few weeks

Dead in the first few days

>my apocalypse plan is to rob the gun store!
Realistically, this is where all the walking corpses come from in a zombie scenario.

>where people look after one another
says the guy who empties the local grocery store and runs off into the wilderness

>going to the nearest car dealership and taking the nicest car you can find
How?

>jerk off
>shitpost on Sup Forums
>kill myself when zombos get anywhere near my house

Kill the Car salesperson.
Just shoot him in the face and take the car, what he gonna do? Call the Cops?
They're busy not being eaten alive.

Maybe I would go to the rich people neighbourhood and kill and rape a few people before shit hits the fan.

>he doesn't live on an island that only 8900 other people live on and a ferry comes to only once a week
guess I'd stop fishing but not much else would change

Anyone ITT who has mentioned sound attracting zombies needs to fuck off. The walking dead isn't the law of zombies.

Either head to an island country off the coast of spain by plane or one of the nearby islands here by boat. That or stay in my apartment on the thirdfloor on a block that is build literally like a fort. I have a solid front door with a staircase going up from there, I throw down the fridge or someone's shit to block it. Then I can use the balcony on the 2nd floor which has access to all the roofs of the houses on my block, they are all build around each other in a circle with the 1st floor being 1 house and the 2nd or third being a second apartment. The first/ground floor apartments are longer and their rooftops connect with gardens and shit in the middle ground. The top story apartments are like a wall build around them. There is no way into the middle area unless you break in, break the windows down and avoid all the garden holes.

Something that always bothers me about zombie stuff, what dictates whether or not someone is bitten and turned or completely devoured? I suppose it depends on the show/film since there are plenty of examples.

Raid the local camping store for survival equipment and deep sea fishing equipment then steal a boat. They usually have fancy de-salination devices and shit.

You have to be really stupid to get either

stay in my room.

so long as they still have a brain, spine and legs they'll get up

Fortify my house. First thing I do is run to the bathtubs in my house, and fill them all up with water. Full up the sinks, and then once full leave and go get supplies asap. Grab my 9mm and go to the nearby grocery and stock up on canned supplies, I already have enough food in my house to last a few weeks, but I would need more to last longer. I have wood in my garage to board up most of my windows, and shutters on all the windows on the lower level that I can board up easier. I'm armed as well, a .22 rifle, two 9mm pistols and a .38 revolver, about 1000 rounds of .22 LR, ~500 9mm luger and maybe 200 .38 hollow points. I have a generator in my garage, and a few gallons of gas in the garage that I use for lawn mowers and whatnot. My house is surrounded on all sides with a fence, I can seal it off pretty easily, but neighbors are right next door on both sides and behind. Front door has a nice brick patio that is surrounded on all sides with a 6ft wall, easy to fortify. I probably have enough bottled water in my house to last myself a few weeks too depending on how much I drink, I have about 20 gallons in large bottles for my water fountain, and probably about the same amount in smaller disposable bottles. I'd see if I could stop at a gas station to top off my car, mostly just so I would have extra fuel for my generator. It's a large F-150 super duty with a large tank, should be enough to run a generator for a few days or GTFO of town if I need to. I have a good stock at home of antibiotics and other medications at home, some kinda old though.

Assuming I get to the stores before all the other crazed people and stock up on as much canned food as possible, and make it back quickly (It's a 2 minute drive to a walgreens, 4 minutes to a larger grocery), I think I could hold out for quite a long time, maybe a few months, by that time, most people would be dead and scavenging supplies from my neighbor's houses / houses and businesses in the surrounding suburb would be easy.

Go to the Winchester, have a nice cold pint, and wait for all of this to blow over.

get the infection, obviously. everyone else is doing it and it doesn't seem to be killing them

I think chances of being devoured are higher if you are on your own. People in groups usually have someone step in between getting bitten and getting eaten

Zombies are so lame. A genre for losers who would be useless in any other situation, so they take a refuge in that fantasy. Also, they don't even make sense most of the time.

guns bring attention so I wouldn't bother to use one. I'd use a heavy blunt object but not heavy enough so that it slows me down. I'd go to the roof of my building with a bottle of a controlled substance and if I see them enter my building, take them and die before they get a hold of me.

Go out, steal from the local Jewstop to get all the games and devices I've been wanting, lock myself the fuck up in my house and play vidya until the power goes out.
And then either kill myself, or go out to rape and steal more shit and THEN kill myself. Depending on what I feel like doing.

try to hide as much as possible until people start to die off then break into their homes and look at shit they have. I've always wanted to go into a random building and see what it would be like for people who live there, this would allow me to be able to do that.

Are you me?

>tfw breaking into random abandoned houses to sniff the left behind dildos / panties of women

Just got to survive long enough for most people to be dead and I'd be in fap heaven.

Grab muh gunz and stocked supplies, go to my dad's house and go to the third story and break down the staircase

I'd get on Sup Forums and spend my last hours exposing the Jews for their obvious hand in the outbreak.

Probably swing on by to /gif/ to bust a few nuts before getting eviscerated.
Pretty standard evening apart from the last bit.

National Guard will have it sorted.

Post pictures of infected celebrities on Sup Forums saying 'JUST' then when the internet goes down i'll print them off and post it around my town.

I might head of into the country and try to survive, look for people try to start again. If that doesn't work out i'll just hang myself.

Fucking lol

That isn't at all what I said I'd do. I'd just hang around, look out the windows, look through their movie collections. I'd steal camera equipment in case I survive long enough to document everything

I'm surrounded by flat countryside, lakes, and farmland. I have access to a large work yard with 8 foot spiked fencing, and gas powered generators. I think I'll b alright

what's the infection? just that I attack people against my will? I can live with that

Grab a sword and gun. Go to my house in rural Vermont.

kek. probably the most realistic answer itt too

Best plan. The streets will be full of panicked idiots, opportunistic criminals and the undead.

Stay put, don't draw attention to yourself and wait for everyone else to thin each other out.

This is why it is important the stockpile supplies.

grab my shotgun and get ready for some fun

>I'm not the biggest fan of guns
Do you even America?

Strap on a kevlar helmet, tie knives to my hands, put on my T-shirt that says, "Fuck Your Survival Plan," and kill myself in the pantry.

I'd buy a katana and start practicing with it

Those niggas in Flint tho have enough bottled water to last awhile

Drive around looking for a girl to take my virginity and then commit suicide afterwards.

>Raiding shitty vitamin shops for supplements that don't do shit but placebo

>Not going to a pharmacy and stocking up on actual medicine, anti-biotics, Adderall (for those times when you NEED to be hyper aware), asprin / ibuprofin, insulin (will be like GOLD to those who need it) and any other necessary medical supplies like syringes, gauze, first aid kits in general, surgical supplies, alcohol / iodine / other disinfectants.

You fucked up right there. Pharmacies will be one of the first places to be raided, and it's probably the most important place you can go food supplies aside from canned goods.

>Not getting some primo zombie pussy
wew pleb

>Fuck Zombie Pussy
>Get infected
>Commit suicide
>Come back as Zombie.
Nah needs to be alive.

if its 28 days later infected I'd just kill myself there and then
if its walking dead shit i could survive easily

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Chernarus Police Dept, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on bandit camps, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in bambie warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire server list. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of slavs across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your toon. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred different glitches, and that’s just with my bare physics engine. Not only am I extensively trained in bug combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of a mosin with no ammo and I will use it to its full extent to steal your miserable beans off the face of the map, you little baddie. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

>Bothering with spending money in a time like this
It might depend on how other people are reacting, but I imagine you might get away with just stealing what you need. Society is about to collapse, nobody's gonna care about digital money (or paper money, for that matter).

this assumes nobody else is doing the same
chances are if society was collapsing a group of heavies would start looting everywhere before anyone else could

Fortunately I live in England, island for the win. So I'd stay away from the cities and stay with a group of friends and family in the countryside until the zombies all die out. Fortunately we have plenty of castles about on hills as well, which I'd ideally go for.

I play rugby and fought competitively, so I'm fit enough to avoid dying but also not stupid enough to try and fight them off. I'd also choose blunt force weapons for defense for those of you who are wondering.

What are my chances?

Meditate and sharpen my katana

Start drinking heavily.

>running
Everybody knows running zombies are retarded

Immediate reaction would be to concoct a painless method of suicide, after that would be generic survival shit (looting shit with my bros and going innawoods as far away from society as possible since Zombies always start near urban centers)

except england has 50 million people in its tiny island.
Meanwhile here in Ireland we've got 4 million. I'd just go live on the coast somewhere, would be top comfy and nobody would find me

try to get to a offshore platform bringing guns and food. could filter the water and maybe fish if the animals arent infected. also some boats to get out for scavenging trips

Zombie pakis lad.

Actually I think it's more like 70 million. Ireland would possibly be a better shout but I don't want to live on just potatoes whilst the world's going to shit.

>live in Iowa
>do nothing

The infected aren't gonna be able to aimlessly survive wondering around the midwest to reach my state. The population density is so low that I can just wait it out in my house, or go for a 3 hour drive to visit a friend in his 50 000 populated city.

>roll

r0ll

I got this. Saving the whole world.

big dicks

What's the difference?

Ill be fine

rollen

Intellectually, nothing. But now they can survive a suicide bombing.

Wind the spring on my drum magazine, god bless Texas.

Take my army friends to a country manor and secure it. Send out a radio signal offering safety to women. Now we wait.

rrrrollin' for magnets

I get on my boat full of food and water and give zero fucks until it's over from about a mile offshore.

I was gonna say they're still going to be mindless hordes of unwanted smelly sand niggers.

Do they still get 72 virgins if they die as a zombie? Sounds Haram to me.

*leans back*

rell

Before it gets deleted

just an average day in londonistan

give me a goody lad

roll for nukular

Take over my 95% Asian immigrant apartment complex with my 2 boxes of birdshot and set about creating my own post apocalyptic race of halfus.

Pretty sure I'm the only gun owner out of the 5000 people that live here so I think it's feasible.