youtube.com/watch?v=hbatBh5boPE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

pls tell me no

she shouldn't have provoked her mother

F

>provoked
she did way more than that
is she dead though?

pretty sure she is dead. seemed like the Widow snapped her neck. then again, nothing is for certain in this series considering Quinn came back

she really didn't deserve to die, but kinda insisted upon it
also, anyone else thinks she looked her cutest in this one? especially when in tears and blooded face

yeah she really forced the Widow to kill her. The Widow gave her plenty of chances to stop

I am not convinced.
Also, does anyone else think baijie is best boy?

She'll fucking live. Remember that having tits in this show means being effectively immortal and able to crush men at will.
I fucking love Nick Frost's Baijie. You can just tell he's having a blast with this series.

Baijie has been great

She's not dead obviously
Probably gonna get dumped and slumming it with Sunny or something

I'm a little rusty on my Into the west , who is Sonny's son supposed to be?
The first sovereign Emperor?

Depends on who else Sunny takes inspiration from
None of the main character had children, being monks and all

She shouldn't have cucked M.K before dying
Fucking Widow needs to pay though. I hope Waldo fucks her up, better yet, Quinn puts here in her place.

>cynical
>unlikable
>fat
He is Sup Forums incarnate

Im looking forward to a new Quinn vs Widow fight. first season's fight between the two was great

He's one of the best parts of this season, I'm glad to have a character that isn't as 100% serious as the rest of them.

>the Widow does nothing but protect Tilda, saving her from a life of rape, adopting her as her daughter, training her to defend herself and giving her power by appointing her her Regent
>the Widow does nothing but try and liberate the oppressed from the Baron's slavery, only morally dubious thing she's ever done is hand over a dumb bitch who tried to poison her anyway
>Tilda throws all that away and tries to kill her mother because her dyke girlfriend of two days said she was mean
>gets her shit rekt and starts begging to be killed like an asian being dragged off a plane

absolute WORST girl

she's young, idealistic and hotheaded
give her some slack

This.

>tfw don't know who to support, Widowfu or Sunshine co.

Quinn was better in the first season and before he went crazy for Veil.

>give her some slack
with a BBC while I watch maybe

Is Tilda the same girl from the Skittles pox commercial?

Quinn was never a character you'd support. He's a great villain.

>keeps little girls in boxes

truly /our guy/

Widow was visibly hurt throughout the entire thing, I want to console her mentally and physically if you catch my drift.

Quinn losing his status as opium aristocracy and becoming a barbarian warlord is pure kino

Would you betray your baron for her?

ikr

>probably got blacked by jacobee

no thanks

I don't trust girls with no eyebrows.

What's this? She looks cool

Seriously nigger? read the subject.

you forgot also teaming up with quinn which pretty much makes her a hypocrite

Into the Badlands

he was already going after the other Barons so the only thing their alliance changed was stopping his and her side from taking casualties fighting each other and taking out the other Barons more efficiency, also limiting casualties

the Widow did NOTHING wrong and I don't know why the show and characters and some viewers treat her like a villain since she's the only character with heroic goals and intentions rather than just dealing with their own problems

>sHell be fine

I want to be baron chau's abused pusy slave but widow rescues me and teaches me how to feel safe with sex again

She was such a qt in season 1 and then they give her a bad haircut and make her cleft chin more pronounced

>ywn be kidnapped by the widow and her butterflies and forced to be their spunk dispenser
Feels bad man.

Widow also had a better style in season 1

Boy MK bout to die Virgin really. Monkfu ded, got cucked by butterfly spy. Now she close to Ded aswell.
>Shoulda slammed wen he had the chance..

maybe MK has a chance with the Widow if she is into ss

>your kind ain't welcome in these here parts Sup Forums.

This universe has no age of consent

this show is so fucking good

Sunny looks badass with that coat and sword

>Monkfu
Don't remind me, gone too soon. RIP in pieces beautiful.

look

i know we all know this already

but

i fell like

ive gotta say it

it needs to be said

i masturbated to this scene

ok

>want to get beat up by widow
>find out there is a loliwidow

oh man imagine those heels grinding into yoru balls! hot hot!

would you suggest it so a newbie? what makes it good? Does it have Politically correct BS stamped all over it?

Literally just stumbled in the thread

>"hmm.. we can't summon the darkness by cutting you.. but maybe there are other ways"

>all of them will never take turns milking you dry until you're just a husk whos only purpose in life is servicing your baron and her followers

>season 2 has been out for 10 weeks
what the fuck? i swear to god i googled if there was gonna be a season 2 a month ago and all the results said its in development hell. time to watch

who were they posing for?

The kung-fu action is fantastic - legit some of the best action scenes on tv. The world of the show is also quite interesting. Overall its an entreating genre-bending show. Its a quick series to get through too (only 6 episodes 1st season, 10 episode 2nd season). Season 1 has some glaring story flaws, but season 2 is an improvement in almost every way

yeah get on that. already renewed for season 3

It's like a weird mashup of genres with some fucking great hong kong tier action, in fact I believe they actually hired a crew from HK to do it, story is simple but enjoyable and as the other guy said the world is interesting, I just wish they'd explore it more. It doesn't have any politically correct BS or hamfisted SJW stuff, it does have strong women though but literally everyone kicks ass, even a guy in a wheelchair.

Lost his family, lost his power, Lost monkfu, lost nazifu. Eternal loser right there

At least he can't lose his acting skills because he never had any.

>tfw no Greek blue eyed waifu

Damn! Good one.

>doesn't have any sjw bs
kek, ok then point to a single butterfly that died on screen, just one I'll wait

tilda

The inb4 tilda was implied, point still stands, also I seriously doubt shes dead, probably just knocked her out

That black one last episode.

Her hair was like Lady Satsuki.

DON'T LOSE YOUR WAAAAAAY!!!

a bunch get rekt by chau's clippers in the barn fight

youtube.com/watch?v=hbatBh5boPE

it mixes like diesel punk, Annabellum Southern US, Chinese wuxia and Mad Max into a blender

Not a single one dies, only the guys in bowler hats

sorry to keep you waiting

Didnt happened even the explosion only killed the males

Wait till my boy finds out what minerva did to nazifu, she might not want to wake his power back up

nah

>it works and before every battle the Widow has to wank MK off

odd sight for the opposing army

Into the Kinolands

r/mensrights btfo

No, that's Heather Cowles.

No Butterfly's die on screen, stop trying to argue this

Wait did this show actually get interesting? I dropped it after season 1 because it was incredibly dull for being an over the top martial arts series and the chosen child plotline was annoying to me. plus they killed my boy Quinn and kept his piece of shit son alive. did it actually get better?

Hey, You guys need to quit being cheap and pay for cable or directvnow. We have dicussions on sundays. Sadly, They dont last more than 15 minutes past the second showing. If you cheapos went to the blood bank a few times a month you could get amc and join us. We also need the ratings to remain good so we can see where this leads. How many times will veil be abused? I love quinn I need to see how his story ends.
Also on sunday quit trying to start multiple threads. It doesnt matter how it starts. Just getting different views and bouncing ideas is fun. Anywho, now back to reading this thread.
Yep. Just had to be a black one that looked more "sex then fight" / she was atleast the 2-3rd one the others ones look sex based as well.

Watch Patriot on amazon(best show of the year) and I will consider supporting this shitfest.

Quinn came back and went Red Wedding on everyone

Bajie is neccessary but irratating. I wouldve dropped him ages ago. I still think he will betray sonny.
But sonny is weird. If it wasnt for veil and the baby he would be raping with quinn.
Yes, maybe he just wanted to be free or maybe seeing mk in danger from quinn helped him but I believe sonny is rapey in his heart.

Do you have the webm of Season 1 Widow slicing and dicing xy cis males at the bar?

There's still Sunny.

Yeah, I asked this in last thread. What prompted widow to question tilda. Tilda is right the widow will turn on them all but I dont remember tilda pausing. She was mad about sonny woman get shipped off but that isnt cause for alarm. Anyone woukd question crazy rapey quinn.

Seriously, Patriot is the best show you can watch right now until The Leftovers is finished airing.

this is when i fell in love

Perfection.

But did he really go crazy for veil. His family f him over. The doctors daughter cant put up a fight and isnt street smart at all. She has a soft beauty and he thought his true son sonny was dead. He needed veil for treatment and decided he may as well jeep her.
He was going to do this with or with veil. Probably wouldve been tilda. Rapey.