This was actually a good movie...

This was actually a good movie, but goddamn I hate the fanbase and attitude surrounding it and the rest of the MCU is garbage

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

Oh look, it's the same Schlomo Shekelstein guy who thinks pointing out other people's Jew-ness will distract them from his Zionist infiltrations of our board.

HAHAH SO FUNNY
TOTALLY NOT REDDIT

I think there may be shills here, but this is still my favorite Marvel capeshit.

D R O P P E Dposter is out for blood today

Marvel/cape-shit has shills everywhere of course.

They win too. I mean they intentionally got Michael Keaton to play Vulture after seeing him make a mockery of capeshit in birdman

Innaritu probably feels betrayed

jews commonly have genetic diseases associated with inbreeding

>left is full of average anglos contained on their island
>right is literally peak-condition kikettes bred for export
i don't see your point

I liked it, but it was weaker than the first one. Way too many memes

Kill me, Pete

>I enjoyed this corporate mass media product but I still need everyone to know how special and unique I am
Fuck off

Ashkenazi Jews have high risks for inbreeding-related mental illnesses

Can't wait for Infinite War so all the combined characters make for 2 hours of Q U I P S

Rockets my favorite character but his only purpose in it is to sit in the background and say 1-2 quips

Kill me, Pete

Would watch a Heavenly Pete movie tbqh.

(insert edgy contrarian statement and anti-semitic conspiracy)

Half the people in hollywood are fucking jews when they only make 2% of the us population and less than 1% of the world population. And yet, they become the most powerful people in the world. based jews

>Hollywood is full of jews

Stop the fucking press

what mcu flick is aaron taylor johnson in

>goddamn I hate the fanbase and attitude surrounding it
Why I dropped TWD and GOT. Which is strange because I lived through the whole buffy the vampire slayer thing and didn't really have a problem.

Avengers: Age of Ultron
Captain America: The Winter Soldier

They actually did it. They actually fucking made a movie about Reddit. No dog whistles, no allusions, just pure straight Reddit pleb shit. Every fucking line is a meme. EVERY SINGLE ONE. There isn't one joke or quote in this movie that wouldn't get you at least 50 upvotes. If you were a Bernie Sanders supporter, this flick is for you. If you own a fedora this flick is for you. If you like taking turns with your girlfriend getting rammed in the ass by imported black cock this flick is for you. If you're a normal fucking person who votes Republican and enjoys films about ideas, characters, and interesting settings this piece of shit flick is not for you and given the fact that there are no movies like that anymore because critics and audiences can't get enough meme superhero space shit you're better off just finding another hobby or killing yourself.
Fuck Reddit, fuck memes, and fuck whoever likes this piece of shit movie

Thanks for posting this in ever thread. THIS IS REDDIT THIS IS MEMES THIS IS REDDIT THIS IS MEMES

Nice copy and paste skills user

>If you're a normal fucking person who votes Republican and enjoys films about ideas, characters, and interesting settings
Oh shit, my fucking sides. My sides are gone.
100/10
Would kek again.

I just watched this and I spent the entire movie repeating the words "This is reddit, this is memes, this is reddit, this is memes..." under my breath.

I fucking hated it. I was writhing around on the floor in front of my sofa for the last 30 minutes it was so painful.

is this the movie that will destroy chris pratt? I considered him /ourguy/ but now he is a fucking redditor

Why did dadman keep the bones of his children in a creepy lair though.

You have lost touch with reality user, please find someone to have relations with. I cant believe one who has even ths faintest sense of love in life would watch this movie in a theater and keep repeating to themselves a mantra that which would prohibit any enjoyment of it for the sake of anons on 4 chan possibly perceiving them as cool. Please get off this site its not too late.

He's a good goy

Kek

/thread

he plays Quicksilver (but not in the X-Men movies)

This movie reminded me of Futurama if it were a live action blockbuster

Us retro-lovers huh.

This, desu.