Sunday symbiote thread

To the ends of the earth edition

You know the drill

Post symbiotes
Discuss symbiotes

Friendly reminder that Mania is probably going to show up soon.

And this is the letters page from the latest issue. Maybe she's showing up in the upcoming earth centric story involving Flash's recent past.

Where i can start reading venom?

If you had a symbiote what would you do?

I know what you lewd symbiote guys wanna do, but what about everyone else?

Realistically use my shapeshifting to become a movie star. Who needs cgi when I can just be an actual alien monster?

Honestly, if it was a post Spidey venom? Try to calm it, adjust to a new host.
If not, then definitely start using the added strength and power to my advantage, maybe find a new job that suits the new physique.
Maybe gradual forays into superheroing, my drive to help people is too strong not to try. If we're successful, try and build my schedule around that, maybe the symbiote can help with that.
Suits and fine clothes look unless public stealth is absolutely necessary. No 'spandex' form. Tights are a huge no no to me.
Imagining the companionship and almost becoming a higher being sounds so...peaceful. Finally having someone else to help comb through the noise in my head. Who knows maybe we'd have enough focus to write some books about the experience.

...I'm kinda lame I know.

Nah sounds fine, you sound like an okay guy.

Also that last part makes me think, what would a religious person think of having or knowing someone with a symbiote? Would there be anything wrong with basically merging with another being?

>Kim Jacinto on next issues of space knight
OH BABY

Some might think of it as a violation of self, perverting what you are with a foreign creature. Actually I can think of a lot of people that would hate symbiotes for simply attaching themselves to and altering people.
Though some might veiw it as a religious experience, connecting with the universe through another being, altered mindstates and such.

Cletus is too handsome.

What's going on in this thread?

Absolutely nothing.

Not sure how many people on 4ching chongs are religious or semi religious, or attempting to be, but I feel like if I suddenly got a symbiote I'd have to go to church and pray about what to do.

I have no idea if god would be okay with it or not.

Context?

I think it's a dream or vision or something? I have no idea.

Venom Vol.1

actually I'm pretty sure there's a torrent out there that has Venom vol.1, vol.2, and most of the main Venom oneshots and minis like Planet of the Symbiotes, Dark Origins, etc

steal money from rich people, harass politicians I don't like, use it to get rid of the weight I put on last year so I can squeeze into skinny jeans again

...I like that design though.

venom-shocker?

she's perfect

Yup
Got it commissioned from Steve Lieber.

>Tight leather form
Ew

>dropping the two members of the team who are most vulnerable to fire from orbit

BENDIIIIIIS!

soon

These are the first comic books I've ever bought for myself.

any other good symbiote recs for after I finish this run?

Family Feud and Carnage USA

Groot backpack was kinda cool though.

Also, wings!

Never start with the bad Venom. Go get Birth of Venom, Vengeance of Venom, Venom: Lethal Protector, and Venom: Enemy Within TPBs.

>bad Venom

Objectively bad Venom then.

>loves Spider-Man
>has armor
>uses guns
>isn't a true partner with his symbiote
>uses drugs to suppress the symbiote

Dark Reign, Clint Barton isn't giving up any answers to Norman Obsborne.
And being sexy.

>I'll miss you
Wow Thompson, really? It's an amorphous parasite and that's 10 story fall, you melodramatic girl.

Under the moonlight? Er. Wait...no that's not it.

>parasite
Venom's the one who always wanted symbiosis.
And the symbiote was being ripped apart by her sonic scream and was incredibly weak. Plus, Flash was dying as well.

It's still classified under a parasitic organism, just a specialized one.
That was just a cursory glance so I had no context to believe that venom would be in danger from the fall, venom has shrugged off sonics of varying strengths before, somewhat.

GWENom?

No, but that is a thing that happened.

Gonna call bullshit, theyd do a spider gwen before a real gwenom.

>spider-gwen
Are you alright user? Do you know what year it is? You might want to sit down for a bit.
Personally I like spider-gwen, she's fun and not overtly melodramatic as some spider stories tend to go, plus the one issue's artstyle was pretty IMO

Have you been living under a rock?

WAIT I RECONOGIZE THE VENOM FROM THE TOP RIGHT PANEL

The same dawing was used on a Peter Parker Spideman issue

Bump

>alternate universe

No way the symbiote would ever do that when it was angry at Flash for keeping it sedated with drugs all the time and not using its full potential.

Nice

This looks rad as fuck.

Even the symbiote prefers Flash now.

You forget this was all the symbiote manipulating Flash into falling down the evil route. Remender was working his way up for Flash to become fully corrupted by the symbiote before they decided they wanted to keep Agent Venom around longer and went with the lazy "the symbiote actually loves him" route.

Doesn't matter what was gonna happen, all that matters is what actually happened.

And what actually happened was the symbiote still isn't over Eddie as it has never caused him bodily harm and still harbors deep affection for him without the need of drugs or being "cleansed" into a Klyntar. Hell, Flash and the symbiote's whole relationship was entirely based on mistrust and a power struggle.

I'm mostly just disappointed there's no cape of tendrils.

Eh, it'd create too much drag.

Plus you'd end up with bits of it dripping on whatever you flew over.

Pity she and the other Symbiotes were killed off by Brock.

Really big pity.

I never said the symbiote was over Eddie, and totally agree it still has feelings for him. It's the host it's had the longest life with so of course there's still gonna be a connection there. I mean, it still cares deeply about Peter and jumped to go back to his body during Superior.

That doesn't mean it doesn't care about Flash though. And ya, it started out being used as a tool, but they really developed something special. Flash doesn't use the drugs anymore, and hasn't since I believe he left the secret avengers.

Thats really sweet, OP. Good idea.

Well, the symbiote itself could very well be alive, seeing as how awful his attempt at killing Hyrbid was, even if the host actually died. Though that might be a special case considering Hyrbid's made up of 4 different symbiotes.

Scream is the only on who escaped, actually. She was last written in something like the early 90's though, and no one has touched her since.

Fun fact, the original Toxin run was meant to be about Scream, but it was decided a brand new character would sell better.

Yeah, it sucks, though if anyone was going to kill them I'd rather it be Eddie.

>Scream is the only on who escaped, actually. She was last written in something like the early 90's though, and no one has touched her since.

Uhh, got some bad news for you bro.

Also, another fun fact, I talked to Remender, and he said he killed Scream because Marvel told him to. He said they wanted to get rid of a bunch of the other symbiotes hanging around.

They obviously changed their minds though, what with Mercury team, and Scorn, and Toxin.

>tfw I got three pages written yesterday because I was banned
Feels good to have found this thread today

Well that's a plus.

That's a fact I didn't know.

Seriously what did they thought? As I remembered he was doing fine until he went full knight templar after he stopped being Anti-Venom.

>Marvel told him to
Sometimes I hate Comic Book publishers for acting this stupid.

Looks like Andi's jealous.

>Clayton Crain art of Scream
WAIT WHAT
>He has an instagram account

It's... beautiful.

I want a cover like this, but with her and ANGR and a few other characters with the title All New Midnight Sons.

Carnage be stealin yo women

He knows how to talk to the ladies

And you fight one in the Web of Shadows videogame.

And he comes with symbiote spikes later on.

hate when artists put their art on Instagram

Why are symbiotes so patriotic?

What the hell is this from?

>Venom with a hoodie
Why is this so hilariously awesome?