Am I actually not white?

All my life I never questioned it. My family has always considered themselves to be white, which is something I grew up into. Both sides of my family are Italian, my mothers side coming from Rhode Island and their parents coming from Italy. I started last year, and suddenly I'm hearing about how for a good portion of American history Italians weren't considered white. Since then I've seen this idea repeated- and noticed that my skin color is more olive than white, that my eyes / hair are brown, and my grandpa pretty much doesn't look white at all.

North of Rome=White. South of Rome=Not-White.

this should say "I started college last year, and"

Welcome to the club buddy

Image test. This is a picture of someone from KotH. It sent as that lady caught for gun ban agenda.

who cares

No, youre not white. But at least you have enough nigger blood in your veins to have a bigger dick than actual real white people.

Are your nipples brown?
The reason a bunch of europe isn't considered white is they were heavily raped by muslims over 1000 years ago.

Italians are white you jew, stop trying to divide and conquer us

>Are Italians white?

This is the most complex question that Sup Forums has ever faced. The greatest minds have been debating this for years now.

>"You aren't a snownigger therefore not white."

Myth

aren't argentenians white?

>pic related

You're white enough. Standards are going down fast

>Myth
Their genes were raped by muslims. Not as hard as spain was, but still raped.

Some are, some aren't. Nowadays most of them aren't, with the recent migrations from the north and whatnot.

I'm Italian/Spanish so maybe

protip: nobody is white.

Northern Italy has more Whites as in the Northern European type such as Blonde hairnand blue eyes because of the tribes that the Romans incorporated into their Republuc back in the early days. Southern Italy has to do with the climate and weather that led to thise having an Olive/Bronze complexion. On Mediterranean islands such as Cyprus there would be people with the skin tone similar to a North African. I don't mean North African as in the natives, but as in the miscegenation of Arabs, Greeks, and Egyptians. Note that in saying similar and not that they're the same. The Moorish conquests of Siciliy did darken some of the inhabitants there, but it's just scattered pieces here and there. Just be happy for who you are.

>You are White even though you have Middle-Eastern ancestry
No.

Fucking hell I just noticed my spelling mistakes. Sorry mates. Been having a terrible speel of insomnia lately.

continental europeans are not white.

Nordic Master race thread

kek

Draw your own conclusions, OP

most of us, yeah. it depends on the region, though