Should I, dare I say it, watch it?

Should I, dare I say it, watch it?

Open yourself to the gospel of Mexican Jesus, OP.

>neon sign has letters unlit so the lit letters spell out something different

No, you should watch however many hours worth of films instead.

1st episode is OK. Others are shit. Storytelling is all confused, and the dialogue is way too stilted. Writers can't write a proper scene.

Yes watch it. It's good, recently this boards opinion changed on the show because 3rd episode had a male gay sex scene that felt like forever

Also people liked the first 2 episodes so of course Sup Forums is going to start tilting contrarian.

overall good show that's only going to get better.

conceptually the premise has a lot of merit. but the execution is god aweful shit on a rug with nuts and vomit.

It wasn't that overall. The episode is a clusterfuck that is boring. Bad writing.

>overall good show that's only going to get better.
The visuals of the show are great, and the performances of the majority of actors are tremendously entertaining for their simultaneous quality and scene chewing. Plus the moments when a normie corsses paths with a deity are alway fun.

>Am I a god
Here's your answer

Awful series. Drags on and on without a point. Long, pointless scene full of visual imagery with zero substance.

>Dude dicks everywhere!
>Lol sucked up by a black chicks vagina!
>LOL graphic gay sex scene!

>Drags on and on without a point. Long, pointless scene full of visual imagery with zero substance.
So basically an accurate adaptation of the book?

What's with the giant shlongs?

t. brainlet

So far, it's OK. I like the visual direction, but the plot isn't all that engaging. Then there's the vignettes with the gods, which are interesting, and the freaky sex scenes, which might turn some people off.

That scene was great.
>There's a bunch of jesus' around
>Mexican jesus is illegal

Ray, when someone asks you if you're a god, you say yes.

Everybody needs some Jesus apparently. And it goes without saying that Mexicans would have some degree of difficulty relating to a Chinese Jesus.

I dont understand, why didnt he hammer him?

Yes. But it probably seems a bit all over the place if you haven't read the book.

It follows the book pretty closely. I think you are meant to be a bit confused, like the main character.

1st episode was passable. 2nd unwatchable. I didnt even make it to the third. already dropped

Maybe you should pay attention instead of browsing Sup Forums while watching a show. It was literally explained in the simplest way it could be.

i'm watching it
it's weird as fuck and that male x male sex scene was unbearable but it's still a good show
considering reading a book

>male x male sex scene was unbearable
How insecure can you get? I watched it with a limp dick and it didn't bother me. Just an ifrit cumming his firey essence into another guy's belly to transfer into his body.

Seemed pretty average to me.

>tfw they wanted to use a pic of mine but it wouldn't fit on the iPad screen

>insecure
you all talk about insecurity... who are you to judge or tell that?
>boo-hooo faggots are scary
>you are closeted fag yourself
jesus fucking christ
as a male myself i don't like male bodies especially during sexual intercourse
i find it awfully unesthetic...
you white knights are always putting up some ideology into simple things
consider killing yourself

It's pseudointellectual junk.

Who the fuck was the person on the camera wearing a top hat?

AY PAPI

Boring, pointless, poorly acted and going nowhere.

That depends on if you want to watch 20 minutes of nearly hardcore gay bear sex.

> cocks and gay sex.
if you can ignore this, then it is worth watching.

>that employee looks
didnt quite notice it the first time, heh

So what was up with the space man that was chilling with a boner in episode 2?

he was chilling out in bilquis' massive vagina

oh cool. How i get there?

what cut the rope that was used to hang Shadow, and what cut all those cyber dudes?

Laura

There is a gay dude scene in ep 3 so all of Sup Forums has dropped it so to not be part of the liberal conspiracy.

sometimes I miss the days when Sup Forums was vilified by the media as a left wing extremist enclave

Does Laura have a katana?

I have enjoyed it so far. For lack of a better word, it's kind of trippy. It kind of gives me the same feeling that Night/Day Watch gave me. The only thing that bothered me was the prolonged gay scene. It approached Borat levels of awkward. I'm sure it was done for social points from the gay community.

fuck bilquis

no shes got the sun

never noticed, this is kinda spoiler-ish

puppy she calls him puppy

Which scene? You mean Mr World? He is the leader of new gods.

I never noticed him, he was pretty low key

Did I miss this? Which episode was it in?

From trailers probably, I googled mr world. I know him from the book.