The Gay Agenda in modern cartoons

Welp, it's official. Clyde, from Nick's new cartoon The Loud House, is the adoptive son of two gay men. Now both CN and Nick are pandering to gays, leaving Disney as the last possible stand to homosexuals corrupting children (we'll see how the Frozen thing works out)

What are you're thoughts on this shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LQmprNdamNg
youtube.com/watch?v=6_GYLxe3Vuk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what if his dad is just a cuck and his other dad is the bull

Don't care.

I don't think gays simply existing is enough to call it pandering.

You should probably go whine about it on your containment board.

>I don't care so let me send this post

>show have 11 white, cis main characters
>a secondary character being black has gay fathers
>REEEEEEE MUH PANDERING

Go back to Sup Forums

>I don't think gays simply existing is enough to call it pandering.
Gays are getting over exposed in the media despite being less than 1% of the U.S. population.

>What are you're thoughts on this shit?
Blow it out yer ass.

Go to tumbrl or Sup Forums with your SJW whining about how triggered you are.

I agree (this show is despised by tumblrites)

A gay couple is more progressive than a lesbian couple (Hetero males can't get off to a gay couple)

>show have 11 white, cis main characters
Don't you have a ballpit to go back to

tbqh, it actually feels jarringly out of place in a cartoon like this which is mostly flat up comedy. there dont seem to be any positive adult role models in this to begin with.

Id bust your bitch teeth in if i could. The only thing corrupting children are homophobic christian vermin shitbags like you. Each one of you bible thumping retards are cancer and the chemo is to gas you all. Fuck you OP.

>homosexuals corrupting children

Well what did you wanna hear?

"Oh no. Somebody do something."

Whos that hot chick?

I honestly wouldn't mind gays and "PoC"s in anything even by half, if not for the existence of tumblr and SJWs. It's them really with whom I have a problem - the idea that they're snickering and patting themselves in the back over their "victory".

But, "The most perfidious way of harming a cause consists of defending it deliberately with bad arguments," Nietzche supposedly said. And it shows.

I'd rather hear nothing come from your fab-enabling ass. But I know you'll stick around.

Yeah, that's annoying.
Like treat new Star Wars movies for having female character doing basically what Lea was already doing or Steven Universe for having all female (what is lie if you count Steven himself) superhero force.

>it's the first time I'm seeing this shit
>despite gays existing since 1000s of years ago
>pandering

now pandering to SJWs is something but just showing some gays or having them exist isn't really a problem. People need to learn how to mind their own business. Not everything has to be catered to one taste.

>tfw when you were the suburban black kid with only 1 or 2 white friends.

I don't see how its pandering yet. We don't ever see them and we don't see them doing stereotypical gay things.

Korrasami's #IMPACT

In all seriousness this isn't a big deal. I don't think people like OP know what pandering actually is.

But that's the same argument tumblrites use to complain that women are underrepresented as main characters despite being 50% of the population.

She's from Skullgirls

>mfw the Total Drama fandom finds out

oh shit is this true? i've gained a lot more respect for the loud house now.

I'm cool with it, I mean they're incredibly minor characters. They're the supporting cast's supporting cast, so what's the big deal?

I wish Korrasami was that. But it was just lazy done parring where all build up to romance and chemistry was in shippers head not in show and final shot was barely any confirmation too.

It'd be better if they were gay in that case. Cucking is even worse than homosexuality.

I don't care. The only thing I have against it is pandering and SJW garbage, but aslong as it's just an element and not an actual plot point who gives a fuck. Some kids have 2 dads/moms, will keep on happening, so as long as they're not pushing it into peoples face I don't see an issue is trying to normalize it as a minority in a show.

>gay black people
don't care

Women rarely do anything interesting so their point is moot.

They dominate the Soap Opera market for a reason.

If anything, they've been too pussy about it.

SU's gems are either hush hush wink wink lesbians that "fuse" with each other, or are supposed to be genderless, depending on what dopey crew member's twitter you follow.

Adventure Time's crew constantly drops hints about Bubblegum and Marceline being an item, but then quickly backtrack. Anything to hint toward it on the show has been of little substance.

Gravity Falls was going to have two old ladies get hit by the Love God's potion, but Disney nixed it. They did get the two cops to admit they're in love in the finale though.

And we all know about the last second handhold bullshit with Korra.

Meanwhile, Clarence showed two guys meeting for a date and one of the main characters has two moms. It's not a big deal and it's barely been mentioned, just like his parents would be anyway.

And now Loud House has another such character with two dads, allegedly, that have barely been mentioned and sounds like it hardly will be in the upcoming episode, rather, the plot being focus on Lincoln getting more attention outside his big family.

I think the problem is more shows need to bite the bullet and allow it to be a normal thing instead of a suggestion or tease or a fragrant display without coming out and saying it. That way it's not pandering, it's just normal.

probably met in prison

The people who are fine with this are the same people who want to fuck babies back at their general in

I am enjoying the world burn.

I think Sup Forums getting BTFO is a good thing.

now he's black, has gay parents, and is a faggot himself.

what worse could happen to our poor token?

Gays are probably more interesting on average than straight people too

He's muslim

Saged

Dubs

>What are your thoughts on this shit?

They wiggle their asses and get fucked by other degenerates.

he's kinda cute

maybe you should go back to tumblr and write a blog about it

>Saged
Helloooooo reddit! I knew you liberal milquetoasts would be perfectly fine with shit like this.

If you don't care then don't comment. Commenting implies you do care.

Pretty sure he's not a fag, since he wants to poke the oldest sister.

>ITT: "Anyone who disagrees with me is tumblr!"

>a cartoon with a gay character "BTFOs" Sup Forums
>meanwhile in Muslimland gays are being hung and tossed off buildings
>"BTFO"
"BTFOs" BTFO

>gays don't want to corrupt kids
You know what kind of people say this? Sick freaks who WANT children to be gay. Much like this video:

youtube.com/watch?v=LQmprNdamNg

Watch to end and see the future of this once great country. Faggots.

>SU's gems are either hush hush wink wink lesbians that "fuse" with each other, or are supposed to be genderless, depending on what dopey crew member's twitter you follow.

I do not wish to offend you or attack you personally. But people who think like you tend to make bad art.

Allegory, innuendo, and subtlety are beautiful things that can convey messages far more effectively than preaching. Audiences should be made to question their beliefs from within, not to have a figurative gun held to their heads until they repent. That's what makes people recoil and cringe, not the message or stance.

I'm not the one getting triggered by a cartoon.

radical muslims are just Sup Forums with a tan.

>people are genuinely angry about this

Then why even ask in the first place?

There's nothing subtle about SU you troglodyte

Literally.

>COME OOOOON, IT'S CURRENT YEAR!!!

>one poorly made video means the homos are conspiring to corrupt all the children!

>Allegory, innuendo, and subtlety are beautiful things that can convey messages far more effectively than preaching. Audiences should be made to question their beliefs from within, not to have a figurative gun held to their heads until they repent. That's what makes people recoil and cringe, not the message or stance.
this

SJWs and other hardcore liberals only harm their arguments by being zealously heavy-handed with them and overall terrible, terrible people themselves.

Do you see Sup Forums going out and cutting heads? Planting bombs on buses and at public events? Raping women and children as they wish?

How the hell could you say they're the same?

youtube.com/watch?v=6_GYLxe3Vuk

disney's done it twice though retard

I wasn't talking about SU specifically, just the notion that shows must whack people over the heads to be progressive or communicate an agenda.

>Israel is one third bisexual

Kill yourself. No one this cowardly of research should continue to live.

Thinking being gay is normal makes you a terrible individual. On par with pedophiles. But I guess that's too far out of the park for a board like Sup Forums.

Afraid of latin terms, I see.

Almost like bigots are cowards...

Oh yeah, those things can be great. But like I said, the staff has contradicted themselves over it, and they seem to want to be recognized for their homosexual themes, and yet, all they have is the innuendo and not any solid representation.

If the point is to represent, then go ahead and do it. Don't tease it, don't suggest it, do it. The way they do it now, they can just backpedal and claim pretty much whatever they want, like that the gems are genderless but also lesbians and strong female role models. It's what happens with AT and LoK when you go back and try to claim conflicting things.

Not only do you achieve representation, but you don't pander in the process.

Im gonna kickstomp your bitchteeth in, conservative scum. Being gay is perfectly normal, and only a sex hating retard would think having consensual sex with a teenager is wrong.

I love how sociopaths think accepting people is somehow worse than being miserable repressed wastes of human life

Blowing up abortion clinics, shooting up kindergartens, Anders Breivik, burning down black churches, voting for Trump...

It's true that most of you are twelve year olds who rarely get out of the house and cross the street when they see a black guy coming their way and would never actually get in a confrontation, but the ideology's the same.

Yeah, you're two sides of the same coin.

>and is a faggot himself.
He's in love with Lori. That's bad taste, I know, but it is an indication he's not gay himself.

But that's just it, Clarence just has gay parents and that's it. That's the opposite of whacking you over the head.

Meanwhile, all the teasing and innuendo from shows like SU just keep piling on.

gay guy here just popping in to say don't feel obligated to defend this just so you don't get called a homophob ;/

I was born with gay feelings and wanna fuck dudes but my desire to CUM shouldn't have any impact on honest discussion about whether or not we uh, want to radically alter our socio-cultural conception of what a family is without serious evaluation and reflection. The fact is, things like making cartoon characters gay is being done by banal, idealistic college graduates under the approval of profit-seeking corporate bosses. There is no serious social responsibility here. These people have the power to decide what an entire generation of children watches, and they have very little scrutiny placed upon them. I say, fuck it, criticise them as much as possible. Play devil's advocate even if you support LGBT rights whole-heartedly. The gay rights movement has achieved tremendous power, and while it's done well to battle issues like violence against gays, that shouldn't give it a free pass to meddle around with this kind of shit willy-nilly. This is your fucking children's future, you breeder faggots, tell us to fuck off already.

Don't end up like this guy

>Israel is one third bisexual
Yeah I'm sure using a scale by that sick fuck Kinsey who studied the sexual experiences of children makes a fair study, idiot.

So basically you're petty retards.

Fitting, given your weaboo avatars. Gotta justify your pedophilia with anti-feminism, uh?

Theres nothing wrong with being gay, you patriotic bitch. Sexuality isnt formed by your upbringing, its based on genes. Fucuk this nation of sex hating christoan cunts, your why i rub my dick on the american flag you homophobic redneck bitch! I hope you die of ass cancer screaming.

I'm fine with gay people. My problem is with trannies. Stop rewriting history so we have to retroactively become homophobic just because we're transphobic.

>cis
Fuck off. No children should trans*. The only ones who are trans* have been given hormone blockers that they could not consent to, which is tantamount to child molestation.

Someone's been missing two fucking seasons of subtext.

This is why I unfollowed you Bogleech

Says the sociopath

Someone's triggered...

I literally have no clue what you're talking about.

Have a Rider for your troubles.

These archetypes are new and interesting to kids. Honestly, the only one that feels played out to me, as an adult who grew up on 90's cartoons, is Lisa. I've seen enough cartoons with mad scientist children for one lifetime.

>you patriotic bitch

>the adoptive son of two gay men

Because this doesn't exist in real life, right?

So you do admit you're a coward afraid of research.

>Blowing up abortion clinics, shooting up kindergartens, Anders Breivik, burning down black churches, voting for Trump
Nice of you pick a bunch of different events that have nothing to do with each other, you scum back liberal.

>It's true that most of you are twelve year olds who rarely get out of the house and cross the street when they see a black guy coming their way and would never actually get in a confrontation, but the ideology's the same.
SJWs like you cry about hate crimes all of the time. "The police is corrupt against black people", "the war on drugs attacks black people", all of that junk.

>Yeah, you're two sides of the same coin.
I've never killed anyone in my life. Fuck you.

I'm saying you're just another weaboo pedo who's conveniently anti-feminist/sjw/whatever.

I bet you are itching to do more "research" like Kinsey, huh?

>Sup Forums have avatars
Get out.

I hate alot of minorites, but hate filthy degenerate white trash the most.

I'm fine with gays, and I don't see why I shoud even care, never intended to watch Loud House. Maybe it will make some kid with same-sex parents happy to see their family type represented. I'm glad for that kid.

>On a weeb imageboard discussing children's animated media
>considers other people to be the "degenerates" ruining society

10/10

How do homosexuals corrupt children?

>nothing to do with each other

They're all comitted by right-wingers, you hilariously desperate scoundrel.

Also, lovely denial of the fact that nearly all non-communist human rights attrocities have been comited by conservatives.

>But like I said, the staff has contradicted themselves over it

Their mistake is to address the question at all. The fans who asked those questions put them in a tough spot. Maybe they are progressive but don't want to be at the flag bearers at the front lines of battle. That's okay. The anonymous people on tumblr and whatnot can say anything they want, because they're anonymous and can do so without repercussion. The show staff might lose their soap box. Who does that help?

The extremists and radicals may be the ones to plant the first seeds of an idea, but it take people in the middle to drag the rest of the country along. If you don't think you need the middle, you won't win.

People like you is why a real life Punisher is necessary

Still a coward, I see.

Because those kids might end up gay somehow and that's bad for some reason.

Scumbag conservative shits like you should have their backwrds heads blown off, only after being raped by sevred black dicks. Fuck you degnerate scum, all c hrostians, muslims, and ghettos should be gassed.

Lovely of you to prove me right, sociopath.

see >Theres nothing wrong with being gay
>Sexuality isnt formed by your upbringing, its based on genes
Yeah whatever, go force two little boys to kiss, queermo.