How is it so easy to spot American posters on non-flag boards?

How is it so easy to spot American posters on non-flag boards?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mLGPeXINe4A
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

cuz they do everything backwards

All Americans are the same

They use color instead of colour and have a certain way of expressing themselves.
Usually if the poster is arrogant and in-your-face, while making relatively few spelling errors, he is American

they're very confident in what they say and take offence to any disagreement

/thread

I don't go to non-flag boards so I don't end up unwittingly talking to them

There's so many of them it's like shooting fish in a barrel?

One thing that I notice is that they're weirdly obsessed with European racial demographics and will often find a way to bring it up even if it's not really relevant

>'prep the bull, Sven'
>'Germanistan'
>'Britburkas'
>'quintessentially'
>'rapefugees'
90% of the time it will be an American writing shit like this
Not that non-Americans don't think about this stuff too, but Americans seem to actively look for excuses to insert it into conversation

Whiter than you Mohammed :^)

They have pre-packaged opinions on a lot of things. They'll bring race and politics in literally any conversation no matter the topic.

Not if I have anything to say about it :^)

How's it feel to be constantly worried about the big bad Americans and their evil influences
R E N T F R E E

youtube.com/watch?v=mLGPeXINe4A

Could of and would of.

They constantly feel the need to make up acronyms for absolutely everything (individuals, organisations, TV shows, movies etc.) and then expect everyone to know what they mean

>people in the comment section thinking he's serious

>Americans have prepackaged opinions
>yuros watch videos and obsess about us and have them on hand to post at a moment's notice
interesting...

KYS ARAB

>off of

kek

Their grammar and their love towards certain individuals usually their dead give away.

The same reason it's so easy to spot a white guy at a KKK rally.

Fuck you no we don't

Excellent post

8/10
some of you guys are ok, dont be american tomorrow

Talk shit about Nintendo and guns.

they think everyone will understand their shitty culture
>"it's x blocks away"
>"in my basement"
>"i drove 9999 miles to meet my mom"
>any measurement
>"gone to this fancy new resaurant to eat a sandwich"
>"i love cheese! especialy the one they put inside a spray can"
there are a lot more, feel free to complete

how to spot a murrican
>inch
>feet
>yard
>mile
>pound
>ounce
>gallon
>m/d/y
>Fahrenheit
>there / their / they're
>your / you're
>its / it's
>were / we're
>who / whom / whose / who's
>then / than
>to / too
>of / off
>lose / loose
>effect / affect
>simple past / past perfect (eg. I have went)
>adjectives / adverbs (eg. I'm doing good)
>possessive / plural / 3rd person singular
>"should of" / "could of"

how to spot a brit / caveman
>all of that above except fahrenheit
>stone

/k/ is basically all US and Canada posters with the occasional brit asking how to get guns in his country

based brits

loads of finnish posters on /k/

Are you retarded? This website is like 75% American posters and 25% everyone else.

yeah but they just shill for Tikka

>they think everyone will understand their shitty culture
It's an American imageboard with a majority American posters. For all intents and purposes, everyone WILL understand. I'm not running my post through a cultural translator for one guy in Tunisia who doesn't know what a city block is.

When moot gave out statistics in an old q&a of his he said it was about 50-50, and that was like 4 or 5 years ago
Seeing how Sup Forums is now mostly non-US and is the fastest board I'd say it's likely for Burgers to be in the minority now
>le 40% face

>Seeing how Sup Forums is now mostly non-US
No it isn't.

Sup Forums is one of the most American boards.
It's also by far the shittiest board on the site. Coincidence?

anti-intellectualism is also very frequent among amerifat posters

>this coming from a muslim country

There's a certain level of solipsism to all their cognitive functions. Once they have in their own mind figured out how something works they will happily assume the role of expert on the subject solely because they lack any kind of self-awareness concerning their own ignorance. Any new contradictory information is just automatically filed under "irrelevant".

I'm honestly jealous of their never ending confidence. An american will happily explain to a man in a wheelchair who was crippled at birth how their parents should have aborted him so he wouldn't have to suffer having no legs, completely without malice. Where do they find that confidence?

No. 4 to 1 Americans on the shittiest boards, maybe, but it's most likely 50/50 overall

He's right though. And anons from non-English speaking countries are in general a lot more well-educated and nicer to talk to

>"the dumber the post, then more possible, that it was written by an american."

Bless this Finn.

Now I don't want to bee too tranchant with "hurr Americans" since stupid people are all around the world, but still
I can guarantee you that EVERYTIME there's a "oh my god there was this non-R rated show and they showed/said something that my twisted mind can construct as vaguely sexual and/or offensive, how did they get away with this", it's Americans.

>hates americans
>majority of his subscribers are americans

ops wrong thread! t.autist

They don't know the difference between your and you're.

know your rong

Its easier to spot mexicans under american flags

CHI

CA

I've noticed they often take pride in not knowing things and if you share with them a piece of information they don't consider important (i.e. any) they will go out of their way to show you how little they care.
The word "nerd" is a good example of this, we don't have any proper equivalent of it.

lol everyone checkout this nerd

hehe this.
>so why cant hungarians understand other slavs?
>but hungary is not slavic ameribro
>OH WELL TELL ME WHEN YOU'RE RELEVANT LMAO NOBODY CARES

>these post numbers
woke af

oh shit

I love the USA
Please gib green card

must have been some of your slavic magic, right hungary :^)

because you're using an American imageboard and there is a 75% chance that everybody you're talking to on other boards is American

it's easier to recognize the autists who decide to bring their ebin flag larping Sup Forums humor to other boards and are always ignored because the average age outside of this shithole isn't 15.

just move to mexico first
ez

I see Western Europeans call you Slavs way more

Ahh, check out all the butthurt. Rent free feels good

posts like this only encourage the yuro circlejerk

>the average age outside of this shithole isn't 15
Yeah it's probably lower.

good one

yeah sure, buddy

I’m not your buddy, friend

I'm not your friend, pal

I’m not your pal, nigger