RISK Thread cont

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yiJPVZf9YP8
docs.google.com/document/d/1I0Xfiw15f6NjNE7wRRIJ5T5OKhD-wXA7k07OKuI-kfg/edit
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

And on that note, ladies and gents, I must vacate for the evening. Sadly, I'm not a NEET and need to head to work tomorrow. Take care folks, and GG. It was fun.

bye bye

hope this is everyone

austria has sovereingty
byzantium is crumbling
assyria makes southern gains
brits and prussia withdraw from orange soil

also i said expand in north africa so i left byz his bonuses bc i didnt specify to take cities

fill gaps in Russia and Denmark Defend if Attacked

We offer a request to purchase Alsace Lorraine from Spain.

RECLAIM TURKEY FROM THE OSTEREICH +4

Seize Byzantium's easternmost city and the city in Turkey from blue, spill to fill gaps surrounding my lands

Son of a bitch.

Defend turkey and beachland into Israel

Defend against any invaders if any
What are you offering

sorry lad

I was hoping we could remain on friendly terms but your empire began collapsing

This map is a bit dated but I'm willing to sell red. They don't speak German, but Italian and French.
Lime is what I want.

defend if attack and take alexandria, spill to take israeli city and attack assyria

youtube.com/watch?v=yiJPVZf9YP8
We're already intending to attack Israel. We can allow you to pass through it, but we wish to own Israel.

ok,
Yeah 14
negotiations underway in spain, but Prussia needs a war and might simply force the spanish to submit to whatever they feel like... we are bipolar and bloodthirsty that way, and we also dont like too much diplomacy.
assyria seiges ankara and finns peacefully expand
you attacked but so did assyria and they won, then i rolled and conquered that land

Fill in the blanks. Spills into Turkey.

Fill gaps near Greece and fill towards Caspian sea peacefully

how did my dubs not get more than that

remove gray and purple from middle east and north africa

defend if attacked then kill assyria

my bonus was 21 and rolled a 20
also some of your roll was countered by austria

I cede my Russian and Caucasus lands to Finland.
Liberate Ankara.

Thank you

essentially you rolled to take the israeli city first or yes you would have ankara

No probs. I thought I did earlier haha

on a side note, do you know CHAOS?

will you at least roll to defend

I have played a game with him yesterday

that's pretty much what my roll is saying

which one?
the one where i marched from iceland to siberia and then to japan just to fuck with him by chance?

sorry... getting late bro

Yes i have been in shit ton of games with you by the way i am always the Netherlands or something in that direction

with no rolls from spain or brits this is what we have.
byz lives and assyria holds on by a thread

Take blue Turkish land.

End Assyrian spils go to Byz

Dubs

Take land around the Caspian and Aral seas

do you have a trip
i thought you were the same guy
yeah chaos pissed me off the game before that

dubs have finished the game... will post last mupdate... hold a minute

i roll to take islands east of spain and any unlcaimed lands

Alright Gg nice hosting thanks OP

Before we go, final war and before that border gore cleanup?

I will gladly live in a land reservation if I survive.

unless we have objections i believe peace is reached... though i would roll to kill spain if i wasnt so tired

hold for gif

gg, thanks for taking an afk and for playing to the end... love it

No problem love Risk but hate to OP so i always Appreciate a good OP

those dubs man...
but please hold for gif

GG
Yet another fun game of risk!
maybe these should be moved to /qst/.
Much better for rolling and less likely to get deleted like you guys say they do here.

i have not been deleted for a while now i prefer on pol better banter and faster Games also there a POL tradition

... i apolgize guys... i saved over previous maps and its fucked so no gif... sorry.

Its cool man GG have a good night or day

The Kefalonian
The Kefalonia
Whatever colour is free

gg and gn all

Posting my gifs and end pictures..

we just ended, do we know each other?
sweet!!!

Perhaps, why?

i you prove your worthiness with a trip i will give you spain french and british land and we go to one final round of war war

Rolling.

Re-rolling.

I should host a game on /qst again, my current one is Wyatt's old one and it's stagnant.
OOOOH

there is but one trip that will make a worthy foe so you must prove yourself first...
and yes i will count you high roll of 9

Re-re-rolling.

this is the only thing i dont like about qst... i like games that end in less than 3-5 hours

/qst/ doesn't have enough people, you're lucky if 4 people end up joining. But on Sup Forums you get 8 or more, and that's the usual! I wish these threads weren't witchhunted by mods.

me too bro, wish the mods would decrease the min time between post on qst as well .... that wait a minute thing sucks. but do wish we had a better place to all play, and could clearly divide some games as diplo and others as bloodthirsty war risk games

The thing is people come and go. I've yet to come up with a formula so it is never ending.
So if like, I create one, Wyatt joins then leaves, his clay will decay over time and someone can make a new country. the only issue with this is you will eventually get vast sprawling Empires and little guys to fill in the cracks.
I think they want them in /trash/, Sup Forums, or /qst/. But Sup Forums and /trash/ are shit and will just turn it into a shota or NSFW quest.

if you will not prove yourself with the only trip worthy of battle with me then i bid you gn

yeah and most of us pol players want a fast pace war ridden, cut throat game with lost of action... we need to figure this out... :(
gn guys

God, we should have our own board where Hunger Games and Risk threads thrive.

I think we'd have the same issue as /qst/ where it doesn't last and just 404s, and this issue would be especially prevalent due to having 50 or so risks going on. Maybe if we had 10-20 threads at a time like /f/ does.

this...
how is it done?

Infinitychan.
I think our best chance is to keep a thread on /qst/ going as a unified thing. Where it's real life politics but then you essentially get a civ thread with a bunch of civs at once. But this is the best Idea. only issue is we'd need a map as big and detailed as this but of Earth.

Plus I already have OP'd a massive thing of risk with my friends for years since Junior high school.
Here's it. People have came and gone, and we're in an inter season break so I can show you a copy of it. The only problem is we can't create a proto video game on Sup Forums that isn't on /f/.
docs.google.com/document/d/1I0Xfiw15f6NjNE7wRRIJ5T5OKhD-wXA7k07OKuI-kfg/edit

I meant since I was a junior in high school.
Don't worry Mods, I'm not an underage.

good stuff bro

It used to bee so advanced it was hard to keep track of, with like 30 imports and exports, tariffs,national ratings, a much more advanced development system, hell, even a sophisticated tech tree. If you read how to play you can find some remnants I have neglected to update the rules. We also still have the dictionary (which is still dated) on my school Email. I need to move it off because this was my last year and I think they will delete my school E-mail soon.
But that's besides the point. It was highly complex even with individual laws that you could enforce.

Anyone want me to host a new game?

nah, it's late. I'll probably make a map in a few days and spread that and use that.