What are some movies about wanting to kill your parents for mutilating your genitals when you were less than a day old?

What are some movies about wanting to kill your parents for mutilating your genitals when you were less than a day old?

Why would'nt you be proud to be /cut/ masterrace?

Because it's disgusting that parents cut off a third of their boy's penis at birth for no reason?

Imagine if this shit was being done to girls, there would be an outrage and it would be called barbaric. Good thing nobody gives a fuck about men or boys.

how exactly would this shit be done to girls? Id rather be clean and good looking than have a rotten cheese dick with disgusting flabs of skin covering the tip of it. I ought to thank my parents for it but itd be a pretty awkward situation.

It's called female circumcision and is done in some 3rd world shitholes still

And your description isn't accurate. Our dicks are completely keratinized and have lost a ton of sensitivity.

Americans are brain damaged. They want to cut a baby's dick first thing when it's born just because it looks nice? Kind of fucked up. The "health" arguments don't mean anything because even if you do get your cock cuck it is going to be dirty if you don't watch it and you'll still get an STD if you fuck an STD roast hole.
Somebody needs to do a circumcision based terrorist attack to raise awareness.

Good, so i last longer in bed/am more attractive/less prone to STD/ what else could i want.

A choice to mutilate yourself when you're old enough to decide.

Why the fuck does it matter? It's just your cock tip. It's not a fucking life or death situation faggot. Not like you'll ever use it anyway.

>There are faggots that are pro penis mutilation

hmmm really makes you think

>less prone to STDs

Myth

>am more attractive

If every baby had their eyelids cut off at birth then it would be seen as attractive too

>last longer in bed

Because you can't feel shit

this is the logic rogue psycho americutlets use to cut a baby's dick with no remorse

Ouch, id rather it be done when i wont feel it lol
Women have told me that if the man is uncut they wont suck his penis, and if they know prior to him pulling it out then they wont even push for sex. Multiple women have said this. Also its not a myth, that disgusting cheese flap harbors bacteria and is definitely more prone to infection. And sex feels great to me my man, i dont know what youre on about with that "cant feel shit" stuff.

Women have told me the exact opposite. Weird how cherry picking works huh

Nigger do you not bathe?

Kingdom of Heaven is circumkino.

You are such a kike it's unreal.

i was a few days old when they did it, but yea im still mad

Bomb Kellogg's and put all the Jewish doctors and American insurance company's to the sword

the clitoral hood accumulates smegma just like foreskin does. cut that shit off and have the clit exposed just like circumcision exposes your dickhead

>Ouch, id rather it be done when i wont feel it lol
but you did feel it as a baby. in fact it affected you so much that your broken shriveled mind is now forced to defend mutilating infants so you dont have an emotional breakdown

you're an utter disgusting non human and you do not deserve life.

fuckers did it to me when I was 23, in my sleep

why be proud of something you had no input to?

>a third
it doesn't matter if it's a third or a hundredth or any other fraction. the act itself is inexcusable.

>rotten cheese dick
you are ignorant, at least try to understand the topic you are arguing

>Americans are brain damaged.
Surgeon general supported it officially a while ago. many people complain about jewish control of the media but IF it's jewish influence pushing this agenda to protect religious practice then that is out of line.

a brain

>Ouch, id rather it be done when i wont feel it lol
consider that you don't actually have to have it done at all!>Women have told me
enjoy being a literal, in every sense, cuck.

AMERICUTS WILL NEVER KNOW THE PLEASURE THEY ARE MISSING OUT ON

ENJOY BEING PERMANENTLY MARKED BY THE JEW