This is the scene from Japanese TV program

This is the scene from Japanese TV program
Do people in your country know where Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania are?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baruto_Kaito
youtube.com/watch?v=bEENMrNgH_4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes.

I only remember Estonia recently by finding out it's mini Finland

No, people in my country probably don't know where France and Germany are.

whats the difference?

I think these are the wrong way round but I'm not one hundred percent sure. Like, I thought Estonia was the one next to Finland, and I'm fairly sure that's the flag for Lithuania. But these countries have got meme tier importance on the level of knowing Uzbekistan from Tajikistan, so who the fuck knows.

Yes.

Not most people.

The way I remember is that Riga is part of Latvia, and I know where Riga is, and Estonia is close to Finland

sounds like we got some more summer palaces to burn down

i thought you people were extremely educated

Poles have to know.

I sure do hope so.

No

>nazi glorifying russophobic whiny cunt , but also slow
>nazi glorifying russophobic whiny cunt , but also sprats
>nazi glorifying russophobic whiny cunt , but also had its own government in middle ages
Arr rook armost seim.

Yup. I even went to Estonia once. It was cute, small and quaint. The only thing that made it stand out from Scandinavia, were a few Russian-style Dacha houses, a Russian Orthodox church and yellow smoke from Soviet-era factories.

>mini Finland

Pretty much this. Language is similar and there's a two-hour ferry between Tallinn and Helsinki. The main difference was everything looked more Swedish on the other side of the sea.

I'm pretty sure everyone knows. Majority would even know that they are in wrong order in OP's picture.

yes

>>nazi glorifying

It's almost like they were constantly invaded and occupied by Russia and literally anything else was a step up.

Mostly yes I presume

把瑠都 Baruto
Estonian Sumo wrestler
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baruto_Kaito

I never knew they were this close

for real

I don't understand this nazi glorifying meme
We were against the soviets so that automatically makes us nazis?

There are only two European countries that are known and respected here, and that is Poland and its colony the United Kingdom

people from my country have no idea where Russia is

Yes, you should have laid down and just continued getting rammed by Ivan's commie-cock, like always!

>Do people in your country know where Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania are?
Some do, some don't
I know obviously but I'm also not representative

almost everyone will immediately tell you they are in eastern Europe but a more precise statement is not guaranteed

yes :^)

Hello Estonia :3

Europe is largely irrelevant so it's no big deal

SS parades are not ok thing.
And yes, although not everyone in baltic states support this shit governments of these states are not cracking them down, while prohibiting USSR vets parades.
If they are truly against "evil totalitarian regimes" why they are fighting only one of them?

>USSR vets
You mean traitors?

>while prohibiting USSR vets parades.

Yeah, why not allow parades of people who helped occupy your country. It's like we should allow National Samling or Norske Frontkjempere members parading every April 9th.

>occupy your country
You sir are a fucking idiot

>SS parades
You're talking like these are annual traditions. I have never seen or witnessed one and these parades have been held to remember estonians fighting in both Soviet and German armies. During the first Soviet rule people hoped that the germans would grant them independence hence they joined them believing it was the right thing to do for an independent Estonia (because the Soviets had already deported tens of thousand of families). But apparently one wasn't any better than the other.
Watch the film "1944" to understand what a pointless war it was for small nations that happened to be between 2 powerful enemies, brothers had to fight against each other: youtube.com/watch?v=bEENMrNgH_4

>why they are fighting only one of them?
The Soviest occupied us for 50 years and did much more damage than the Germans, that's why people feel more emotional about that. But they're not fighting for any regimes and both of them are despised. Stop believing everything you see on RT

Yes, the majority of them do.

Muh Kurland

>You sir are a fucking idiot

>Baltics
>Not occupied by Russia

Yeah, whatever, Goldstein.

>2017
>le occupation meme

Top kek.

Hell no

I wish Franco could resurrect just to throttle you.

based franco

In the Soviet Union. Quite simple question tho.

i know that Estonia is little Finland so it's beneath it but the rest i have no idea

You can only wish, but I only have to wait to see how your country die :)

Inshallah.

>prohibiting ussr vet parades
why would we allow okkupant to parade? are you insane? stupid? or both?

Probably no
But I am not normie so idk

yes
they are in alphabetic order from north to south

>this thread

reeeeeeee

If I had to guess I'd say about 20% know exactly where they are.
40% kind of know where they are and another 40% have no fucking clue.

Soviet parades are not okay.

All Christians and Moslims should be crucifued in glorioys Aryan Zeus Holy War.

No

No.

n-o-ooo-oooo

Capitalist pig GI's spotted.
Expect company.....

Yes, but they'll put Lithuania in Estonia, Estonia in Latvia, and Latvia in Lithuania.

Stop bullshitting, you cheeky cunt.

everyone knows that Lithuania is in northern parts of Poland
that be it