So what're Sanders supporters doing now?

So what're Sanders supporters doing now?
They go along w/ Hillary or totally fuck Bernie right off?

I think they kill themselves at this point or in their mind vote for Trump to burn the system down.

Little will they realize, they'd be making America great again.

They probably all got suckered into voting for Hillary, they'll believe anything.

Yeah cuz during Bernie's speech, I only heard cheering. What happened there? Didn't sound like "kill themselves" to me.

bernie sanders doesn't exist?

Bernout here. My main concern is the TPP.

Can't back Hillary, she would get the TPP passed.

Gary Johnson is pro-TPP.

Jill Stein and Donald Trump are my only choices. Stein probably won't gain any traction...guess it's Trump for me.

Can't really get a direct answer.
Did this convention help or fuck over Trump?

You forgot God.

God doesn't give out free shit

not the way burnibros expect it

Nothing but Trump baby. Unstumpable.

Are you asking me? It's hard to say. The DNC has balkanized the Democratic party, especially with my age group. I see a shit-ton of Bernie-supporters that won't vote for Hillary no matter what. It was like that before the DNC leaks, it's even worse now. But the anti-Trump rhetoric is pushed pretty hard as well.

I imagine most bernouts will go 3rd party or won't vote at all.

>they'll believe anything.

This is true, but there's a more underlying illness to the problem. Liberals are selfish and live in a dillusional world.

> Anti-Trump rhetoric pushed pretty hard

Hasn't that been the case throughout the primaries? Would it have really changed any minds?

>

>A politician is telling people he's going to give them stuff

This is what every politician ever has done.

Honestly I may vote Trump. The memes will be great. I can never in good conscience vote Hillary and I do not like Jill Stein. Bernie never had my same views via immigration, whereas Trump does. So I'll appreciate his uncucking of white America. But his foreign policy gives me hesitation. It's the thing I like least about him.

Yes, BUT:

Liberal: We'll pay your mortgage, pay for your abortions, pay for your birth control, pay for you food.

Conservative: We'll give you a free market so you can have success and enjoy the pride of paying your own way. We'll give you a secure nation so you don't have to worry about some camel fucker suicide bombing himself at your child's school.

BIG DIFFERENCE.

>I imagine most bernouts will go 3rd party or won't vote at all.

Guaranteeing a Trump victory.

>We'll give you a free market so you can have success and enjoy the pride of paying your own way.
>Believing that modern republicans have this agenda.

Yes, a lot of them do. You're not even from the US, so I'm assuming your education on this issue comes from Foxnews/CNN/whatever.

Republicans are unquestionably pro-business. But, what you may not understand that businesses can only survive when they're allowed to grow and prosper. Today, in the US, with all the Democrat driven taxes and regulations it's virtually impossible for them to sustain here.

Democrats have choked businesses to the point most new start ups won't last.

Papa John started selling pizza out of his uncle's bar (if I remember correctly) and now owned one of the largest pizza franchises in the county. When asked if he could do the same today - he said that under the regulations, restrictions, and taxes.... Not a chance.

I am not denying that democrats are even worse but your modern mainstream republican opposes real free trade, my friend.