What would they look like today had they been colonised by the Eternal Bong rather than the Mucky Moor?

What would they look like today had they been colonised by the Eternal Bong rather than the Mucky Moor?

Another Australia, Canada perhaps? Or another Nigeria?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dutch_colonization_of_the_Americas#Brazil
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

belize but grosser and less touristy

Like Jamaica probably

Leave us alone please. There are so many other countries.
No one interest themselves in our good stuff like music (not the funk shit) or literature only homicide numbers and gore videos.

No difference, we would still be an exploration colony.

Larger Jamaica

stop being a fag, he is not denigrating us.
Yet.

>Implying we'd have had the manpower
>Implying there's any benefit in miles and miles of useless jungle
Canada and Australia have two things in common: miles and miles of wasteland. We would have stuck to the coast -- maybe tried to turn the Amazon into a navigation -- and then abandoned it when we realised there was no one to trade with.

Then why is that? Why did places like the US and Canada turn out okay from Euro colonisation, but not South American nations by comparison?

Is it because they're niggers? Is that what you wanted to hear? Fuck off, kid.

What the fuck are you on about you utter prat?

You're full of niggers too though, you mental cunt.

Even if we were still a dominion or some shit like that,we wouldn't be a united country. Probaly bong would left extreme south and midwest to Spain colonization-and only God knows what they will do with the netherlanders.

From a book by zweig:
>With the object of getting as much as possible out of its colony, the Portuguese Crown involves Brazil in a network of laws which strangle the young country's powerful arteries of world trade
>The government prohibits the manufacture of textile goods, so as to force Brazil to order its finished products from Lisbon.
>In 1775, a decree forbids the production of soap and the distillation of native alcohol, to force the consumers to drink more Portuguese wine.
>The governor denies entrance to his palace to anyone wearing clothes not made of Portuguese material
>forbidden to plant rice
>denied the right to print newspaper and books
>No Brazilian is allowed to buy a foreign ship

But let's be honest, you want to hear it's about race

>And nothing is more illustrative of the inferior quality of the cultural material sent to Brazil by the Portuguese, compared with that of the French and Dutch, than that we possess, with the exception of the Jesuit letters, no literary account of the beginning of Brazil.
>Within a few years the French, on the other hand, had already presented to the world the work on "France Antarctique";

>But let's be honest, you want to hear it's about race
If it was about race, then why the fuck mention the US that imported millions of African slaves from the same please Brazil did?

So basically Portugal fucked you up through mismanagement.

Brazil is rightful British clay.

To be fair, we did it to ourselves as well.

It's our fault, we had plenty of time to make this country decent, we took away and demonized all the people who tried to do that.

Thats one ugly flag

*whips you*

heheh pick that fuggin cotton boi

silly brit our slaves picked coffee

Colonial Brazil had cotton plantations you know.

I believe sugar was your biggest export though back in the day.

ah yes that is correct nice job

You just need to kill the natives and slaves. Not like no one has never done that before

>LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT HOW MUCH I HATE YOUR COUNTRY
>I NEVER BEEN TO THE PLACE OR ACTUALLY MET A BOSTILIAN IN PERSON BUT I HEARD ON LIVELEAK THAT YOU'RE HORRIBLE

>BOSTILIAN
What are those?

Yes.

Quavers?

Based hyper nacionalist monarchy

Bulshit Cartas de Pero Vaz Caminha.
Lol fucking anglo/dutch is pure propaganda versus our harmonious empire.

bostilian is a brazilian
bosta = shit

What have preferred the Dutch to be quite honest with you.

Would've been better with the Dutch or the Germs in all honesty

What do you think it'd look like today if the Dutch colonised you then?

>or the Germs

The dutch at least attempted to build up the colony instead of just using it for resources

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dutch_colonization_of_the_Americas#Brazil

And we probably wouldnt have gotten anywhere near the amount of slaves. I forgot the number, but something like 40% - 60% entire slave trade at the time went to Brazil.

They're the same shit

If Brazil has been colonised by Britain they'd have a world class rugby union and league team, world class cricket team, shitter teeth, but more white folk. They'd also be part of the based Commonwealth and would have dicks at least half an inch bigger on average, both in length and girth.

You missed out, lads

why do you think the dick part is true

It was a joke, lad. I know nothing about your dick.