Here is a thread where Catholic countries participate

Guests: Catholics whose regions are not on the map

Not Welcome: Protestants and Orthodoxs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1qX9dn1l4d8
portalconservador.com/o-catolicismo-e-a-maior-religiao-dos-estados-unidos/
abim.inf.br/crescem-as-conversoes-ao-catolicismo-nos-estados-unidos/
nationmaster.com/country-info/stats/Religion/Religions/All
pt.aleteia.org/2017/10/09/catolicos-da-polonia-cercam-as-fronteiras-pais-para-rezar-o-rosario/
bibliacatolica.com.br/blog/poloneses-se-reunem-na-fronteira-e-por-todo-o-pais-para-rezar-o-rosario/#.WivnHFWnGM8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

your popes a fag

What an awfully inaccurate map
There's way more Catholics in Transylvania than in those shitty moldovan villages

How do we convert American heretics?

Why would God choose an Argentinian to speak on his behalf? Checkmate Papists

/Lousiana/ here

I do not like him either, but he's still the Pope.

Would this map be more accurate?

youtube.com/watch?v=1qX9dn1l4d8

This is actually worse

Religion ruined mankind.

Catholicism is gaining more followers there

portalconservador.com/o-catolicismo-e-a-maior-religiao-dos-estados-unidos/

abim.inf.br/crescem-as-conversoes-ao-catolicismo-nos-estados-unidos/

I know, France is practically an Atheist country and is counting as a Catholic.

This one maybe?

probably because of a demographic shift towards more mexicans and flips rather than converts

Yeah, this is pretty accurate

Why isn't all of Canada purple? Catholicism is the largest denomination in Canada. Not just because of French in Québec, but also French, Irish, and Natives in other provinces.

Possibly.(I do not support mass immigration)

I'll use this map from now on

Here

because Catholics are the largest denomination in Canada but not the majority, sits around 40 or 45% as far as i know

I see, thank you papist friends

catholics are gay

>poorthodox

No comments.

what does the pope said about last Trump's gimmick?
what does catholics thinks?
general were started very coincidentally aren't it?

>Catholic predominance is marked in red

I wonder what prod is behind this

nationmaster.com/country-info/stats/Religion/Religions/All
Australia is a Catholic country
purple my shit up lease senpai

Yes goy, God is your master! also remind that jews are the chosen people! good goys!

anglican+other christian is 41%, and I'm pretty sure you aren't 20.5% orthodox

oh right

What shall we Christians do with this rejected and condemned people, the Jews? Since they live among us, we dare not tolerate their conduct, now that we are aware of their lying and reviling and blaspheming. If we do, we become sharers in their lies, cursing and blasphemy. Thus we cannot extinguish the unquenchable fire of divine wrath, of which the prophets speak, nor can we convert the Jews. With prayer and the fear of God we must practice a sharp mercy to see whether we might save at least a few from the glowing flames. We dare not avenge ourselves. Vengeance a thousand times worse than we could wish them already has them by the throat. I shall give you my sincere advice:

First, to set fire to their synagogues or schools and to bury and cover with dirt whatever will not burn, so that no man will ever again see a stone or cinder of them. This is to be done in honor of our Lord and of Christendom, so that God might see that we are Christians, and do not condone or knowingly tolerate such public lying, cursing, and blaspheming of his Son and of his Christians. For whatever we tolerated in the past unknowingly_and I myself was unaware of it_will be pardoned by God. But if we, now that we are informed, were to protect and shield such a house for the Jews, existing right before our very nose, in which they lie about, blaspheme, curse, vilify, and defame Christ and us (as was heard above), it would be the same as if we were doing all this and even worse ourselves, as we very well know.

Hello fellow catholics

Christamas is coming soon.
Can't wait to celebrate it with my family and catholic gf

Also daily remeinder that orthodogs and protestant faggots will burn in hell

>tfw no catholic gf

according to pope francis nobody burns in hell, even atheists are saved by jesus because hugs and friendship hehehe!!

Fuck christianity
Europe must remain pagan and native
Christianity was the first of a series of semitic invasions

unlike you who paid to get out?
dont forget that heaven subscription costs 0.5 btc per month, goi

Second, I advise that their houses also be razed and destroyed. For they pursue in them the same aims as in their synagogues. Instead they might be lodged under a roof or in a barn, like the gypsies. This will bring home to them the fact that they are not masters in our country, as they boast, but that they are living in exile and in captivity, as they incessantly wail and lament about us before God.

Third, I advise that all their prayer books and Talmudic writings, in which such idolatry, lies, cursing, and blasphemy are taught, be taken from them.

Fourth, I advise that their rabbis be forbidden to teach henceforth on pain of loss of life and limb. For they have justly forfeited the right to such an office by holding the poor Jews captive with the saying of Moses (Deuteronomy 17:10) in which he commands them to obey their teachers on penalty of death, although Moses clearly adds: "what they teach you in accord with the law of the Lord." Those villains ignore that. They wantonly employ the poor people's obedience contrary to the law of the Lord and infuse them with this poison, cursing, and blasphemy. In the same way the pope also held us captive with the declaration in Matthew 16:18, "You are Peter," etc., inducing us to believe all the lies and deceptions that issued from his devilish mind. He did not teach in accord with the word of God, and therefore he forfeited the right to teach.

Didn't know varg had moved to Spain lads

Merry Christmas
We do not take him seriously.

protestants amirite haha

Does truth hurt?

Catholics are more stupid than commies

Reminder catholicism is a heresy

they're like opposites though

t. actual heretic

No put the fires of hell will hurt (You)

why do catholics idolize marry?

loving that Saint Rosalia aesthetic atm lads

bruh

The Church's official stance has always been that Jerusalem should be internationally administered, so I don't think he is to happy about it. But the current pope is a filthy modern*st that loves Luther and communism, so who knows

Agree.Let's see what happens now, probably a war may burst in the Middle East

>poland

>catholic

sorry amigo but if this place was ever catholic it's been destroyed by judeo communism.

it's only "catholic" in name.

Don't worry, it's the same in all Europe

OK

pt.aleteia.org/2017/10/09/catolicos-da-polonia-cercam-as-fronteiras-pais-para-rezar-o-rosario/

S-sorry

For what?

Daddy taught us not to be ashamed of our dicks.

nice piece of fake news there

Why I should be ashamed, he has a considerable size.

Its not

bibliacatolica.com.br/blog/poloneses-se-reunem-na-fronteira-e-por-todo-o-pais-para-rezar-o-rosario/#.WivnHFWnGM8

Sometimes, when I pull on it I rip the skin

>Its not

yeah water ya dumb ignorant monkey

Poles already know praying doesnt work

Actions work, praying can help.

thread is pretty quiet compared to the last one, but I'm glad to see a /catholic/ general on Sup Forums now

Mozambique is catholic

can someone answer my question also why do you guys have monks and monasteries and shit? isn't that for buddhists?

1975 worst day of my life

here

>all these new world """catholics""" ITT
embarrasing

Spain would be a caliphate