Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ja0Hs7Ryth0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>mfw you believe God created

Who created God faggot?
>checkmate

This guys vids are mint!

God is everlasting no one created him

>why does science not claim to know all the answers?!
>it is stupid because this book says magic is real and knows everything and tells me everything will be ok.

God doesn't do magic you would know this if you actually took time to read a bible

That comma makes me so mad

>the Universe is everlasting
Same argument

How does a universe coming from nothing make less sense than the universe coming from a sentient being who was somehow always there

it wasn't nothing newfriend, go back to school.

This is false because of the big bang

That's why we call them autists.

(He)
got (You)
there.

it does magic. just because it calls it something else does not mean it is not magic. it is no different than any other deity in history.

Yea dude we all know a old man made the universe explode.

What a bunch of simpletons AMIRIGHT?

I'm sorry
>mfw autists truly belive small dust paricles exploded and made the universe

wtf i hate the universe now!!

I know right, god is only for patricians

God doesn't do magic

but that is wrong. we just dont know what was there before the big bang. unlike religion science does not claim to know everything with only "god must have done it..." as their own proof.

Looks like you don't have the awnsers

Christianity 1 : Autism 0

yes it does.
>creates things out of nothing
>parts large bodies of water
>able to cast curse on whole regions
>able to resurrect people
>able to heal people
>able to summon the rain

just a few things it has done. all things you would see done by some kind of magic user in other forms of fiction.

i would rather admit i dont know something than assume i know because some 3000 year old jew book told me

The bible isn't fiction stop trying to meme god in to magic

>small dust paricles

neither, newfriend. Go back to school.

> bible is not fiction
yes yes and magic is REAL.

no

the bible isn't jewish

Except that science proves that the universe isn't everlasting

>the bible isn't jewish

>implying we know anything
kek.

We don't even know if black matter exists or if theory of relativity is true.

No if you actually read it and stopped listening to what people tell you you would know autist

no. we know black matter exists. we can detect it. we just dont know WHAT it is.
"black/dark" matter is just matter that is not identifiable.

Hey, theists. Ready to have your minds blown?

So, when the big bang happened, as all evidence points to, that was actually the birth of God.

All matter in the Universe is God.

You are a tiny portion of God, as are we all.

God's birth was so powerful that it created physics.

You are to God no more than you are an atom in a molecule in a single one of your cells.

>the bible/old testament is not jewish

keep on denying reality.

>mgw worshipers of a middle eastern deity think there was nothing, than magic made the universe

the first half is and the second half is about a jew... why do you think americans get part of their dick cut off? You're jews

Jesus the messiah was rejected by the jewish people

>mfw the religious truly believe nothing, exploded then made the universe if you tell them an invisible sky father did it

What explains the spike of "how to kill myself" queries in 2005-2006? Strange...

God is infinite
God stands outside time and space
God is not a being among beings

A catholic priest came up with the big bang theory

describing physical reality has nothing to do with the god

Just argue the problem of evil and suffering there are no good answers

>What is the new Testament

This is why Christianity has so many opposing idiots, they all claim to know the bible better than Christians when it comes down to discussing specifics. Have you ever heard of the Greek language? Of course not, you're just another dolt with a quick response time and a lacking wit.

Given most of this board cares about factual accuracy, it is more than telling who most of these non-believers are here, just more normies who can't handle seeing someone have a belief system different than them.

/thread

>outside time and space
>outside reality

There's already a word for that and it's called ficton. You're literally admitting your god doesn't exist.

Christtards went from believing God was omnipresent to believing he doesn't even exist.

Protip: all alternate dimensional planes exist within the universe.

You can't rationalize god to the human mind that's why he is god

>God is infinite
>God stands outside time and space
>God is not a being among beings

Says who?

Then why does every holy book in existence claim rationale for God? He has attributes, reasons and descriptions. If he's really outside the universe and outside of Human comprehension, there should not be any writings claiming God is x, believes x, does x for you, did x, loves x, hates x, etc. Yet that's all we get is supposed attributes to a being who should be so far beyond us we cannot comprehend his attributes let alone describe him.

Again, your faith went from everyone believing God is within the universe and omnipresent, to God exists OUTSIDE the universe. Why? Simply because of scientific scrutiny over thousands of years disproving every single claim made by any of the Holy books. You keep getting chipped down and you keep convincingly ignoring scriptures or making them metaphors because logic and reason keep telling you the explanations of before were inaccurate to say the least.

I except in 10 years time that Christtards will forget everything about their Holy book except the Jesus parts.

>your faith went from everyone believing God is within the universe and omnipresent, to God exists OUTSIDE the universe. Why?

>Omnipresent
>Can't exist outside of the universe

Just because people try to rationalize god does not mean they are correct you have autism

The claim is that God does not exist within reality. If he DOESN'T exist here, he is not omnipresent because that would mean he exists here AND outside the universe if he were.

I'm autistic because I understand this?

He exists outside of our understanding of the universe

That's incredibly convenient.

I could say unicorns exist outside what we see as reality too. There's nothing supporting that or supporting that there is any "outside".

The only reason this is your defense is because you know you have 0 proof of any of it existing within reality and so you must grasp for imagined straws, ironically using science and its discoveries to argue your own points.

But unicorns aren't real

gtfo mudslime

Neither is god.

Jesus is god

yes they are. just like magic is real.

no

and he mows my lawn.

No

prove it

Just say
>i know everything about what ever existed, anywhere
then you can say there's no God and no one will question you again.

It's physically possible for things to arise from no matter, space, energy or time.

So what makes it possible?

Since just proves that our current conception of time began at a specific point.

ITT abrahamics incapable of fathoming ideas deeper, more complex than a grocery list of 10 things. Fucking nincompoops.

just say we don't know whether or not there is a god much like we don't know whether or not there are unicorns with 20 foot cocks that live outside our reality and move on and live in the real world without them

Then you have a definition.
Who or what is God?

it exists on paper you just proofed my proofs, obviously the unicorns that lived outside our reality willed you to draw them because muh scripture

>Since just proves that our current conception
You don't understand the Since method

You turned gay?

And that it will end at a specific point

youtube.com/watch?v=Ja0Hs7Ryth0

drawings aren't real

With God, all things are possible.

With kek, all repeating digits are possible.

not necessarily, all we know about time is that it runs in a straight line and is affected by gravity

the mona lisa isn't real, wow alot of people would pay alot of money for something that doesn't exist woah

>drawings aren't real

pic related

>just say we don't know whether or not there is a god
Most of us do, user.
That's why it's called Faith.
You have a God, you just call it something else. Warmism, gaia, penises, there's something you've substituted.
Atheism itself is a religion. Look at you prosthyletizing.

Hahahaha. Wrong again :^)

>I argue something I don't even understand

That's (you)

Literally 99% of it was written by Jews

no u

>all we know about time is that it runs in a straight line and is affected by gravity
And those two things are also wrong.

I don't believe in a supreme being. I believe we are all, as concious beings, an oversoul that could be considered godlike, experiencing itself and it's creation in every possible form.

What did god use to create the universe?
If god exploded nothing then made the universe, you are actually ridiculing your own beliefs.

Everything was there spastic
Just in a small area

>Literally 99% of it was written by Jews
>dey sto my moneys
Atheists, this is your people.

He breathed life

Not nothing you fucking retard, energy... which we've observed in a laboratory can transform into matter

no

From what? Into what?

the "movement" that atheism has become may be a religion but the concept of not believing in something is not a religion my misguided friend. I am simply trying to as plato put it, help my friends out of that dark cave. I hate to tell you but your "faith" is based on a book that has more contradictions than Hillary's campaign speeches

listen you stupid fucking cuck, I will only explain this once. We perceive reality in a limited way through our senses and we interpret it with our brains. Consider that different life forms have different ways to perceive, for example plants, they do not see or experience reality like we do.
Now, also consider where we are right now in this dimension, we're nothing but matter, made from atoms vibrating at tremendous speeds, our reality is not simply physical, this is just how we perceive it from a limited space.

now think about when you're dreaming or when you're on drugs, you may think and rationalize that it all happens in your head, but this is not true, it's a different part of reality, one that isn't made of matter. and it's not like science disagrees with it, just look up antiparticles and dark matter.

anyways, the point is that the physical universe is like a complex mechanism of a non physical thing. for example cells, they're the physical mechanism of life

please enlighten me then

from himself to the thing

I don't hate Jews

>I believe we are all
>your religion is based on nothing
>mine is based on feelz
>i am enlightened
God says in the OT that He shows Himself to everyone in a way they can accept.
Congratulations, you found God.

What thing?

In this threads Theists that somehow haven't left the internet after getting kicked up one side of it and down the other for the last decade and a half.

> there is absolutely no valid reason to assume that an omniscient omnipresent creator deity set the universe in motion given the existing set of constants. Given all available scientific empirical re-testable evidence the only logical conclusion is that Humans arose by natural forces and constants that have existed for over 13.5 billion years. Questions about what caused these constants to arise is moot in the discussion of a "personal god" and are only valuable in supporting a deistic viewpoint, not a theistic one.

even if we were to entertain the idea of a creator deity at the beginning of the universe it would be an impersonal non-interventionist first mover with no relation to any current popular religion.

Atheist is the lack of belief in a god or gods not the belief in the lack of a god or gods.
The burden of proof is not ours to bear. One must prove the existence of god it is not necessary for us to prove it's non-existence. You cannot "prove" a negative and atheism does not claim to.

Every single religious person on earth doesn't believe in 99 percent of the Gods or Goddesses ever invented by man yet paradoxically and arrogantly assume that their's must be the one that's actually real. Everyone is an atheist, Those of us that don't believe in the modern gods just happen to be consistent in our atheism.

Cast of your emotion crutch and accept the reality of the observable universe. There will be no sky daddy to great you when you die.