Brit/pol/ - we wuz saxons nd shit Edition

>Syrian refugees on remote Scottish island
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3706625/Syrian-refugees-settled-remote-Scottish-island-complain-depressed-area-old-people-people-come-die.html

>Nicola Sturgeon takes political fantasy to new heights
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/23/nicola-sturgeon-takes-political-fantasy-to-new-heights/

>Theresa May in Northern Ireland
bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-politics-36570120

>French press fury after Hollande caves in to May
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/07/hollande-caves-may-french-press-reacted/

>Nigel Farage says "Germany may never be the same again" after Angela Merkel’s decision to let in 1million refugees
lbc.co.uk/lbc-leading-britains-conversation-every-day-118271

>The BBC continues it's long history of honest and unbiased reporting
twitter.com/TarekFatah/status/757442737037770752

>Westminster voting-intention
twitter.com/britainelects/status/757102751583236096

>BBC attempts to censor Munich killer’s full name
breitbart.com/london/2016/07/23/bbc-scrubs-muslim-name-ali-munich-killer-article

>Sadiq Khan refuses to ban Islamist terror group Hezbollah
breitbart.com/london/2016/07/20/ukip-demands-uk-hezbollah-ban-following-al-quds-day-parade

>That Brexit apocalypse? It just isn’t happening
spectator.co.uk/2016/07/that-brexit-apocalypse-it-just-isnt-happening/

>Dover ferry passengers delayed by French security checks
bbc.com/news/uk-england-kent-36873632

Other urls found in this thread:

newscientist.com/article/mg22530134-300-ancient-invaders-transformed-britain-but-not-its-dna/
telegraph.co.uk/science/2016/03/14/britons-still-live-in-anglo-saxon-tribal-kingdoms-oxford-univers/
youtube.com/watch?v=zru2O4FD4qA
vienna-pyongyang.blogspot.ca/2008/04/how-everything-began.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nth

nth for Anglo-Celtic eyes and these quints:

having a mustache on a helm is like having nipples on armor chest piece s mh

Who /Angle/ here?

Heh, fuck off fag.
Unsheathes saex.

i think you might be a lizard people

This pic seems so strange.

Who /Gordon/ here?

Jute master race here.

Elaborate...

Eyebrow missing.

>But I thought you said this was Anglo/pol/. Changed your mind of Anglo/Germano-Celtics and their position as the master race?
That wasn't me. I'm anglo-celtic, but do think anglo migration and especially norman migration are what made Britain great. Together we all forged literally the world's masterrace. Also, don't expect there ever to not be naziposting here. Don't forget where you are.

Come out with it already, we all know your a Ratburga Gotha Fotherington satanist!

lizards don't need hair

Shhhhhh... soon my Anglo-Celtic Empire will dominate over the world.

I mistook you for someone else. Sorry.

Yeah, I do agree with all the invasions of great white races made our great race. It's like evolution if you think about it. Only the strongest races could enter our isles, because the only way to enter was fighting your way here.

Literally what accomplishments have the celts made? It's like calling yourself an Anglo-nigger.

I knew I had a good map somewhere

Except Anglo-Celtics have made the world we know today, so it's nothing like being a nigger.

It is like looking at a cancer scan.

Migration should only be tolerated by force of arms.

Here's a great map

I'm not arguin the Anglos have achieved great things, like the Germans, but what have the Celts achieved?

Brythonic peoples: conquered by Romans, then conquered by Anglo Saxons
Welsh: conquered by Romans, then conquered by Anglo Saxons
Scots: conquered by Anglo-Saxons
Irish: conquered by Anglo-Saxons
Cornish: conquered by Anglo-Saxons
Bretons: conquered by Romans, then conquered by Franks

The entire history of the Celtic people is being destroyed. The sole Celtic country remaining is Ireland and they only adhieved independence when they attacked whilst the Anglos were fighting the Germans, and they were being funded by Germans and they still are missing a sixth of their island.

The Celtic people are a history of failure.

We have loads more room for refugees you racists

Why was Cumbria never settled? It's surrounded by three areas that have been overpopulated for centuries.

>Arts/Culture and science from Celts should be ignored. We should focus on whether their civilisation existed

Sure, if we do that then Celts are failures. But the truth is that many of them have contributed to our Arts and Culture, as well as our Science.

Is wales a shithole or something?

Such as what? Reminder sheep dhagging is not an art.

Wew lad, ne body talks about Mount Snowden that way and gets away with it. 20 pot noodle miners are on their way to your house as we speak.

So if Trump wins and actually pulls the US out of NATO, it pretty much falls to us and the French to protect Europe in the event of further Russian aggression. The EU would undoubtedly use it as an excuse to accelerate their plans to form an EU army but this might be heavily resisted. Would we form a new military pact with them, or contribute to a unified anyway?

Just mostly rural. The Welsh are pretty based.

Well, for a start there's no such thing as pure anglo saxon and hasn't been for hundreds of years. YOU are mainly celtic. And so were your ancestors that built the Empire.

>In fact, all 17 clusters are dominated by DNA from settlers that arrived prior to the Anglo-Saxons.
newscientist.com/article/mg22530134-300-ancient-invaders-transformed-britain-but-not-its-dna/

>The team found that people in central and southern England have a significant DNA contribution from the Anglo-Saxons showing that the invaders intermarried with, rather than replaced, the existing population.
telegraph.co.uk/science/2016/03/14/britons-still-live-in-anglo-saxon-tribal-kingdoms-oxford-univers/

Does anybody want a cow biscuit I think I'm going to end up eating the whole packet.

Most of wales are rural

>tfw mum used to buy me these
Who the fuck am I kidding, she still does. Feels good to be loved, lads.

Look up Irish and Welsh Literature and Art.
Look up Scottish Philosophy and Science.

My got they're fucking horrid little bastards. Like blue ribbons, only grandmothers buy them. Do they even still make them?

Mountainous interior, like Japan.

Without the Germans we would be nothing. Without the Celts we would be the same.

See also:
Germany
Ireland

That visible south-north korean border though.

Hnnng

Anglo-Saxons were not German. They where from the mainland part of Denmark.

Yeah, Germanic.

Name me a better tank

Protip: you can't.

At least they managed to keep Pyongyang lit that night. At least they get to see the stars in all their glory though, even if they don't get to see much else.

youtube.com/watch?v=zru2O4FD4qA

Comfy drive

One of the reasons why nightime in the countrysides are the best. No light pollution means you can see the stars

Not a real tank

Trump won't disband NATO. Even if he wanted to, he would never get it through Congress. You don't automatically get to be dictator on becoming POTUS. And even if he did, he's the first actually pro-British president in forever.

>hitler wasted money on that totally impracticable gun

Was he autistic?

If England got its own devolved Parliament and it was situated in York, what building would it be in? I don't wanna see another modern monstrosity like the Senedd built in York.

A mosque

I sailed across HMS Duncan's bows in the Solent the week it was launched. Came out of the mist right at us. Fucking beaut.

those leather coats look great. I wish more military involved leather in officers uniform

bit gay lad

He just wanted to host robot wars.

>Was he autistic?
He was one of us.

I don't think it's as implausible as it would seem. American interests lie more in the pacific now, especially with China's growing expansionism in the South China Sea and their continued militarization.

Meanwhile most of NATO refuses to comply with their 2% spending obligation and the EU has no issues undermining NATO with their plans for an EU army.

Trump is right when he says America shouldn't be picking up all this slack from Europe. Every hole they need to plug with their military in Europe is just wasted money for them.

sorry. Didnt mean it that way

Trump's point is that the majority of NATO countries aren't pulling their weight. One of the ideas being floated was that instead of a NATO country investing in its own military, it could just send money to the US instead. The frustration comes from being obligated to protect a handful of places and getting almost nothing in return.

Bernie and Hillary touched on it during a debate a while back and both singled us out as a country that fails to meet the military spending target, despite us being one of the few that actually do.

Honestly they'd just put it in London... possibly... at an enormous stretch Manchester.

>Meanwhile most of NATO refuses to comply with their 2% spending obligation
What percent do we spend? Is it more than France?

According to Tolkien, also Zealand.

We're one of the few who meet the obligation. We spend 2% of our GDP.

To be honest it would be better to just go to the bargaining table with Russia in the event of the dissolution of NATO. Russkieland needs to rebuild their economy and Europe needs to deal with its rapefugee infestation so peace rather than tension and proxy wars is in everyone's best interest there.

I see Saudi Arabia is preparing for when the oil runs out.

Saudi is so generous!!

To itself. Saudi Arabia needs security forces around every corner to keep its fundamentalist shiteating people from chimping out every time something remotely offensive to Islam happens.

"Anglo-Saxon" is just another word for "Germanic."

No, it refers specifically to the settlers who came after the Romans withdrew from Britain, it does not include all Germanic peoples in it. The three main groups being the Angles, Saxons and Jutes, and some smaller ones being people like the Frisians.

It's not being used remotely that way. See for an example.

They're very impressive ships too. Unfortunately because of budget constraints they're designed "for-but-not-with" a range of other weapons and capabilities they'll have to wait for a refit to receive. If the MOD wants to downsize the fleet, they need to make sure the ships are truly multi-role. Hopefully they'll be fitting BAE's railgun to them in the refit.

Unironically put aside the rhetoric and get around the negotiating table?

What a bunch of bellends.

The US used to do it because it was in their strategic interests with the Soviet threat. Now the case isn't so strong for them to be wasting all this money on Europe, especially not when Europe can do it itself. I think either the EU starts paying this military tax to the US or a new pan-European defense arrangement will be on the cards in the future.

>That Wales
Jesus Christ, lads.

I like to think most of NK is rural, discounting the communism it`d be rather nice.

If those refugees are miserable on bute, just send them to lewis, maximum trolling

Half dutch half lincolnshire, live in yorkshire... do i count?

I'll see if I can find it but I read a series of articles from a german guy that took a train across russia to russia's border with north korea and entered through there and got to see the real north korea not the fabricated one most westerners get to see

I think NK only has one major city, pyongyang

easier to find than I thought

vienna-pyongyang.blogspot.ca/2008/04/how-everything-began.html

And Blair upon Taedong

Pretty much. Lets face it, what does England gain from shoving NATO installations up Russia's ass and contesting their interests in Ukraine? Not much other than a bill and a headache.

Meanwhile I don't see the Russians wanting to expand that far west. Sure they want to pull Ukraine back into sphere of influence, after all thats securing their back yard. But why do the same to countries like Poland which are ungovernable when gouging them for gas and oil is so much more profitable.

And as for Assad, who cares if he brutalizes his people and triggers the Saudis. I'd prefer to deal with a semi-secular despot than a religious loonies. Just let him have his hellhole and ship the Syrians back.

Highly inaccurate map.

See this filthy euros? Standing there like pigs, dreaming about killing people. Euros are 21 th century greatest killers not "refullgeees"

K A R E N
U
J
O

people prefer living by the sea and rivers

You could generally do this too from UK right? Through channel tunnel

you mean start it from uk? not anymore apparently once that guy's story got out north korea made a bunch of changes so it couldn't happen again

If you have the patience and train hop, yeah. Random trains until the Trans-Siberian railway

Fugg.

Kek. Too bad

/Marion/

Does anyone have that infographic showing how much is spent on Scotland vs how much they contribute?
Need it for an argument.

i hope marion becomes president or whatever of france

Hope FN gets majority

If they don't that means they're fucked in the head or Muslims are bringing the vote down

Honestly if I was French my motto for 2017 would be "FN or Fight!'

That implies violence if they don't win
Not a good image desu

If they don't win there won't be any other choice. They CAN'T wait another election cycle to fix their immigration problems and begin the process of dragging their country out of the dirt.

Besides at this point its justified, if anyone whines about the implications of violence FN supporters can just point to the terrorist bloodbath.

>tfw you have cuck scandinavian genes
>not pure blood anglo, only 75%

I have beady eyes though, am I honorary?

Kek. Still reading this
>Two hours after leaving Ussuriysk I saw the Pacific Ocean for the first time in my life

If your teeth don't have tea stains I have some bad news for you son.