Why don't they get along?

They have not experienced the Enlightenment like Transylvania did

ironically we haven't had war since the 16th century, which can be described as getting along.

It's just a harmless enough minor prank.

Dokdo is Korean

because jap is insane
they always fly into a passion
their ideal is reality for them
it is impossible to talk with jap

Is this a haiku?

we get along already.

typical tsundere relationship

We made korean-japan forum 10 years ago both korean and japan can access and post

And fight each other all while board existing at that time hatred about japan is highest can't compared to nowdays

I think we can't handle banter
But fighting is pointless i hate fighting

Competition to be the top westernised asian. Little do they know that Canada is going to overtake them in our lifetime.

Japanese and Korean (including the North) need to have a big-picture thinking.
Conflicting between Japan and the Korean Peninsula make no benefit for them.
And it makes a benefit for America, China and Russia.

>Dokdo is Korean

I will teach you english

Doggo is Korean food

>Competition to be the top westernised asian. Little do they know that Canada is going to overtake them in our lifetime.
K E K

What I want to know is why people hate Koreans so much. Opinion polls from other countries tend to show negative opinions of South Korea but the country never really did anything wrong. Wtf?

>the country never really did anything wrong
wtf lol
Can I write things about it? Simon

I mean Korea is kinda irrelevant historically. So why the hate?

Do you really don't know that?
This is /int so I don't want to bant in this area, though.
basically they have been deceiving their people.
if you want to know more, look up or go to pol and make thread and call me.

Fuck that. I ain’t going to that shithole.
And I feel like you will just give me some type of Japanese propaganda garbage.

It's not that bad actually, with the exception of China

korea improved the japanese flag and japs are still hurt about their superior design.

>Japanese propaganda garbage

Ok I understand you just only don't have balls to see what your loving is a real shit hole.
What I might tell you is even that South Korean knows

North Korea is much worse

I wonder where that negative sentiment even comes from because I didn’t know what Korea was until I was about 15. It was such an unknown country until K-Pop.

Lol I don’t love Korea. I’m just neutral but you can keep projecting.

>korea improved the japanese flag
No lol you konw noffin lol

the flag is actually from like ancient chinese fortune- telling.
they are just flatter china lol

They should get along better in the spirit of this movie

for some reason koreans seem harmless compared to the chinese

>I’m just neutral
If in roo english, ignorance means neutral, then yes you are completely neutral lol

>itt

>harmless
Yes as long as you live in Kpop illusion.

Sure thing.

just comparing them, they both have shops here but the chinese are never approachable.
I don't watch asian media besides favorite animation movie.

>the chinese are never approachable.
Ahh, could be.
You better live in your comfortable fashion. that is your happiness.

Because they export their feud to the whole of asia
Just make up your minds already, gooks; are you nuking your distant relatives or not
>t. malaynigger on business trip

They do become wealthy quickly i give them that, but i never see their kids going to our schools nor involving themselves into criminal activities except for extremely rare cases.

>except for extremely rare cases
what is that?
there have some trouble about that?

some money racket involving acquiring venezuelan currency in mass quantities at reduced prices and then exchanging them to their true value (legal value within our money exchange system), a video of a chinese/asian storing that money was released but i cannot find it right now.

>video of a chinese/asian storing that money
wow, I haven't heard that.

noice

>K-Pop
there's your reason

미친 좌빨 주사파 운동권 민주화 피해의식 새끼들 땜에

Russia won some islands, no swapsies, and Japan was too busy being sat on by Yanks to do anything about it

it's kinda like a doppelganger problem or hating a family member living in the same house

whg does Europe hate korea? wtf did they do to them

you got to just meet koreans irl. especially when they're in a pack of groups. they're just arrogant and racist as hell. so naturally when other asians deal with them they share their negative experiences with others back home

Competition for Germany. Spain and Greece just got it confused with North Korea. The UK and France are aware they're the reason modern day anime is shit.

My grandfather was shown videos of them (during WW2) bayonet"ing Korean and Chinese infants. They were unbelievably evil and honestly, the atom bombs were an act of compassion because our central intelligence was afraid that the Japanese would commit mass suicide during an invasion. Their mentality was so fucked that we were certain, as a country that they would kill their own children and themselves for the glory of the emperor. You have to remember, they were so delusional that they considered him a living god.

I'm 25% Okinawan. The Japanese were enormous cunts to basically, everybody until they were militarily castrated by Russia and the US.

Today's lesson in history, Fuckwit McShitcunt.

>My grandfather was shown videos of them (during WW2) bayonet"ing Korean and Chinese infants. They were unbelievably evil and honestly, the atom bombs were an act of compassion because our central intelligence was afraid that the Japanese would commit mass suicide during an invasion. Their mentality was so fucked that we were certain, as a country that they would kill their own children and themselves for the glory of the emperor. You have to remember, they were so delusional that they considered him a living god.

>I'm 25% Okinawan. The Japanese were enormous cunts to basically, everybody until they were militarily castrated by Russia and the US.

>Today's lesson in history, Fuckwit McShitcunt.

He's right you know. Japan is a top-down nation of infantile followers. If you boss tells you to jump, you ask how high.
Independent thinking is treason and unjapanese.

Yet you're a protectorate now. That means, if somebody harms you, we go to war against the party that "come dunnit." I'm in favor of Japan having it's full military restored. You're all out of your fucking minds and in some level of humor, I feel like it would only take about a decade for Japan to have space gundams.

Besides that, why are you in any way surprised that I'm talking shit?

What's there to laugh about?

they love crying and being extra petty online though

That is allowed to them. Their sole release valve.
Then they go on doing what they're told.
Even if they turn rebellious, they'll just find another boss, a charismatic priest-king of sorts, and follow him, doing things as a group.

So your okinawan granpa watched it?

No, if you had surmised it- he was a marine that married an Okinawan. He was an engineer and part of the reason that there's still a huge air field there. The mainland was extremely cruel to the Okinawan people. Who, honestly still don't identify as Japanese because they're not. Their kingdom was independent and peaceful and then the Japanese feudal pricks were like, "hold on I need to ruin this."

80% of Japanese posters on this board are nationalistic crazies, the rest trolls

Not a lot of Koreans here, but from what I've seen 80% are trolls and the rest are crazies

Just ban both countries please

What your saying here is exactly same as what mainlan-chinese and Korean commie are insisting here, though.

Your another grandpa is what nationality?
And also you don't know though, those who funcking around in Okinawa is actually South Korean and Korean in jap and mainland-chinese and commie, for your infomations lol

Where did you get the information?
Could you indicate clearly the proof?

hahaha......

he's a typical amerimutt brainlet whose nano-sized brain is packed with meme narratives implanted by uncle sam. you can't help but go lmao when literally EVERY single sentence on his post is comprised of memes. it's almost legendary, and nothing would be a more fitting pic to his post than that amerimutt one, actually.

japanese soldier bayonetted korean infants in ww2? this is beyond a joke. i mean, korea didn't fight japan in ww2, but they WERE japanese back then, and many of them volunteered for the imperial army to remove chinese and amerifats. pic related for example is an anti-japan propaganda made by china, which depicts korean settlers (you can easily discern them for their traditional hat) in manchuria killing the chinese due to disputes over agricultural water. as you can see they were enjoying the perks of japanese, waving the rising sun flag, on the coattails of japanese empire, unlike what modern koreans want to make it out to be.

Many european don't know distinguish south and north same as american. It's weird to undertand, but true. (Actually korean tv program research it) Think about it. Your country television say about north korea and kim jong un. But not say south. Normal people not care abouth south.

>Normal people not care abouth south.
Yeah, probably true.
Because your SK and NK commies have been working hard in order to justify NK's deeds why NK must be stronk, insisting because the US is eval and Jap is eval.
every sensational gossips would be easily taken to liberal western societies.
So its easy for your commie to spread fake news around the world, and you South Korean have been keeping constructing that women statues , being supported by Chinese and Nork commies.
Nothing would change for South Korean real reberals.
It was all down to you South Koean deeds.

*hugs* there there