Hey Poland

Hey Poland

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?list=PLI07qEX7yyuCeAwwTT4IHACsXcmC2q4i8&v=dqPZNRhIIQ4
youtube.com/watch?v=pbMJU9IftCo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WTF

Noice

Based Poles responding to the complaints about the lack of ethnic diversity in Witcher by making Gerald black and not giving a single fuck

AYOOOO
*smacks lips*
SO U BE SAYIN WE WUZ SURVIVORS OF THEM TRIALS N SHEEIT?

Poles have nothing to do with this upcoming tv series

this can't be real

I wonder which one will be worse

>In May 2017 they announced that they would be producing a series based on The Witcher in cooperation with Netflix and Sean Daniel Company, with Tomasz Bagiński as one of the directors and Sapkowski as a creative consultant

AHAHAHA Is that for real?
You nigga witcha

I have literally 0 expectations about this series, but if what Sup Forums said is true, then Sapkowski insisted that there won't be any forced diversity

>forced
So it'll still be there right

>Sup Forums

Great source there. Isn't Sapcow a leftist intellectual?

HBO managed to put almost 0 black actors in Game of Thrones, the most popular TV series ever, is Netflix any different? Will they put niggers everywhere in the world that is meant to picture 13th century slavic land?

Is like put whites in a series on African kingdoms,total nonsense.

>"White" wolf
kek

poland is BLACK. BASED.

*ahem*

they put wh*tes in a movie about ancient Egypt?
god damn leftists and pathetic KKKrackers wannabes

Stay strong my BLACK brother. We will persevere.

it's okay when wh*Te people do it. but the BLACK man should NEVER ever do it because it is racist against wh*Te 'people'. Turkey was wh*Te, Greece was wh*Te, Arabs were wh*Te, Rome was wh*Te, Carthage was wh*Te, Jesus was wh*Te, etc.

>cracKKKer logic

We wuz Slavs and shiit

Quit whining.
Just fuck netflix and watch the original series, fucking young snowflakes.

m.youtube.com/watch?list=PLI07qEX7yyuCeAwwTT4IHACsXcmC2q4i8&v=dqPZNRhIIQ4

Ur welcome, jeez...

any difference between putting BLACK actors and amerimutt actors to play Poles? Other than BLACK actors being more handsome and historically accurate of course.

Geralt isn't a slav he's Sarmatian.
;^)

Not everybody understands Polish like you do Jakub and Netflix is one of the largest entertainment mediums out nowadays.
It's hard not to gravitate towards it.

But it's fucking trash.
Too much things were rewritten.

>ywn be BLACK Geraldo and fuck every women in Velen ,Novigard and Skellige

ye sorry forgot. I got the game but havent had time to play it yet.

>Best guess for this image: idris elba thor ragnarok

May as well go full BLACK while you’re at it

why the fuck is this allowed

yennefer is a whore
t. polack book reader and i fucked Triss in all 3 games

kek

Didn't the creator of Witcher actually made fun of people complaining that there was no black in the Witcher games, saying it was based on medieval Poland ? If now he's ok with the guy himself being black he's a fucking fag

not gonna argue that triss is superior

to be fair Shani in Witcher 1 was OK too but i felt unfomcortable because she wanted to make a family with Geralt and adopt Alvin, she was crazy bitch
so Triss is it indeed

Geralt fucking shani is like a 61 year old fucking a 16 year old

But the original series was shit

hot

nothing wrong with that
also pretty sure Geralt is older

but Shani wasn't that young
in Witcher 3 she says she is around 30 years old, and not very long time passed between Witcher 1 and 3
Witcher 3 takes place 6 months after Witcher 2, and Witcher 2 was almost immediately after Witcher 1
the cinematic outro of Witcher 1 is directly leading to the action of Witcher 2
youtube.com/watch?v=pbMJU9IftCo

have you read the books?
geralt had sex with her when she was 16, I think

oh you talking about this
right, he fucked her once in Oxenfurt
but Geralt liked cute little girls, Essi Daven was the best one

are the books translated to Turkish?

yes, but I had the gollancz english versions

Little Eye was funny because she made Geralt realize how pathetic he must seem to Yennefer

I hear there is a woman in charge of this so you know it will be double shit

did you read the newest book released few years ago(Sezon Burz)?
there's one qt there that has romance with Geralt too, Mozaik
i liked her a lot

What are some other good foreign games I should play?

WE

It's pretty annoying that they're puting Token blacks in every series, even the ones whose stories didn't have blacks on it.

But, Idris Elba is a good fucking actor desu. I was ok with him on Thor movies.

Metro 2033 and Metro Last Light
Mount & Blade Warband and wait for Bannerlord
Kingdom Come Deliverance, release in 2 months from now, but i'm really worried about how this game will be optimised, because in their gameplays it looked like fucking 20 FPS
they already downgraded the graphics a little(the forest graphics are out of this fucking world)

Nah that's the only one I don't have

It hasn’t been translated yet as far as I know

oh right
will be released in english soon
>On May 19, 2017, it was announced that Orbit (US) and Gollancz (UK)[1] would publish the book, with translations by David French. The book is scheduled for publication in May 2018 in hardcover format in the US and paperback format in the UK.

it’s a prequel right?

prequel to the saga yes, it's just like Sword of Destiny and The Last Wish bunch of stories that take place before Geralt brought Ciri to Kaer Morhen, except that it is one long story
it's plot was even mentioned in Witcher 3 even tho the game was released not long after the book
Geralt mentions that his swords were stolen once when he was in Kerack

good, short story format was infinitely better than saga books

Idris ELBA, the LEADER of the KARA BOGA warriors, voted HANDSOMEST MAN by all wh*Te WOMEN of the world. So handsome, even wh*Teoid men can't help but LOVE him openly.

HE WILL BE IN THE FRONTLINES OF THE WAR WITH WH*TEOID RACISTS.

Do Poles worship TW3 as an example of one of the finest games ever, or is it okay to dissent and say you didn't think it was so great? I remember one of the reviews from a big Polish games site gave it an 8.5 and there was a meme among the Poles that they weren't being patriotic or something.

>I remember one of the reviews from a big Polish games site gave it an 8.5 and there was a meme among the Poles that they weren't being patriotic or something.
never heard about it desu
It's cool to see something Polish being relevant world-wide, but it's just a game after all.

>It's cool to see something Polish being relevant world-wide, but it's just a game after all.
I thought Poland was already pretty relevant world wide culturally desu.

some contrarians keep saying that it was a bad game and argue over internet
i personally liked it a lot, game was good and CDProjekt politics are the example for other developers, the game was cheap(at least in Poland it was much cheaper than other AAA titles), no shitty paid DLC that add horse armor, no forced diversity, the season pass content was bigger than most of the full western games
Witcher 2 was mediocre, i probably wouldn't be very interested in this game if it wasn't for the witcher setting and plot, because gameplay was not that good
Witcher 1 was very satysfying and i have very good memories of this game, it was impressive that they made this game look this good on a fucking Bioware's Neverwinter Nights engine

lmao

Are you retarded, mate? The only thing I know of Poles is that for some reason we kept them in concentration camps here when they came.

Yvonne Strahovski is of polish descent and speaks polish

Most overrated game of the century

If you ask most people on the street they'd think she's Russian desu.

hehe

nah, he's a drunk retard

>13th century slavic land?
How the fuck is Witcherverse a "13th century slavic land" you dumb nigger?

It is a fantasy land based on middle ages Europe in general, but not only. You have elements of Nordic, Celtic, French, Italian, Dutch, English and indeed, Slavic culture, but they are all mixed.

I am fed of you panslavic retards pushing your shit into every bit of media because of MUH POLISH author.

>i liked her a lot
Pleb detected.

Season of Storms was a disgusting cash-grab and belongs in the trash.