Why are you guys so racist against mexicans...

Why are you guys so racist against mexicans? I'm open minded and willing to take the "red pill" as you guys seem to call it.

What is so bad about illegal immigration? Got any studies, statistics on crime, it's effects on jobs etc? What are it's overall positives and negatives? All I hear is that it has no real negatives... what's say you?

Bump

Bump it bump

Final bump

>that pic
and talking about mexicans, i have never felt so offended on Sup Forums like i am now.

Illegal mexican immigration disproportionately negatively effects low income individuals, especially high school dropouts who must compete for low skill manual labor like construction, agriculture, etc.

Sometimes illegal mexican immigrants "create" jobs because wealthy landowners can hire cheap landscapers, housemaids, etc.

I've heard a story about mexicans rounded up and deported and then the crops they were going to pick rotted.
Horrible really.

The thing about certain immigration controls is you really need to analyze how you want to change an economy prior to using them.

Mexican isn't a race, it's a nationality

>racist
>against a nation
>pic of bonobo

U wot m8?

Test

>statistics on crime
Every single illegal immigrant commits at least one crime.

Got anything better than that?

>Why are you guys so racist against mexicans?
We aren't. We don't like invaders.

I'm not, I don't like the fact that the DNC applauds illegal mestizos speaking spanish at their convention. Fuck them to hell.

>Got anything better than that?
Mexicants commit violent crime at a rate 3x-5x that of whites
Blacks commit violent crime at a rate 5x-10x that of whites

Mexicans are literally half as bad as blacks in most every aspect.

She looks like this guy

Well they're not black or mongoloid so they are Caucasoid which is white in government forms

gr8 b8y m8y

I mean illegal immigrants. Remember... this is about illegals, not just mexicans in general. ..

Unless you have blonde hair and blue eyes, you are not white

>What is so bad about illegal immigration?

how about you first tell us what's supposed to be good about it?

>increases competitive pressure on laborers
>drives down wages
>burden on social services
>dilution and displacement of american society and culture by mexican society and culture
>creeping marginalisation of white americans
>establishment of cross-border ties to organized crime in mexico

none of it is even remotely positive. in fact, it's a fucking disaster.
the only people benefiting from it are the businesses who profit from depressed wages caused my mass immigration, and the political left who use the latino voting bloc for power gains.
everybody else gets the short end of the stick.

but muh food!

Man, even Mexicans hate Mexicans.

>That Gif
I still feel the cringe.

>What is so bad about illegal immigration?
>illegal immigration
>illegal
>il·le·gal
>i(l)ˈlēɡəl/
>adjective - 1. contrary to or forbidden by law, especially criminal law
NORMIES OUT REEEEEEEEEEE!!!

If I wanted to live in fucking mexico, i'd live in fucking mexico.

What most of us are tired of is you fucks swarming over here like cockroaches and turning our country into a shithole like you did yours. I literally feel like I live in a foreign country some times.

>illegal immigration
>illegal
Enough said, if they want in then they can get in here, legally, having a bunch of undocumented people from another country is never a good idea.

because you guys vote democrat and that's not cool

(((white))))

I like Mexicans okay, but I don't want all of Mexico flooding America and turning it into Mexico 2.0. And they really will if we let them.

You could say "what's the difference", but I lived in highly Mexican areas for years. By far THE most anti-intellectual culture I have ever encountered. Ten times worse than black culture or any white trash.

Again, I like them okay. Obviously I got to know a lot quite well and came to quite like them. But I don't really want to live in a world of nonstop Mexican music and gang culture and their stupid working class-tier banter and low living standards.

Diversity

People from other cultures really make you think(;

Also this

Bump.....

Gee, why would anyone be upset that 10s of millions of criminals sneak into their country to steal welfare and entry level jobs?

Sure, we only lose billions taking care of these border-hoppers, and many, many of them are rapists, murderers, and thieves, but some of them work hard (at lowering wages for other americans) so it all averages out right? And even though there mere presence here is a crim they are completely unrepentant for, they rapid fire shit out babies that are instantly 100% US citizens because our laws are retarded. And you wouldn't want to break up these happy families by sending the parents back to where they came from, would you?

Oh, and their food outright sucks. It's just meat, beans, chiles, and sauce. It's the kind of recipes drunk frat boys come up with.

Not to mention that they heavily rig the voting process against any actual American citizens fighting for small government as almost illegals vote like a hivemind for pandering Democrats.

>I'm a Mexican nigger
Who you try to fool?

I live in southern California im white and 31 years old and beanera ruin everything just look at photos of every place where the people are of Spanish decent

Hello brayan I can see you

>they rapid fire shit out babies that are instantly 100% US citizens because our laws are retarded
This. The libs should change their "rock the vote" slogan to "fuck the vote" since they are literally breeding voters with their support of illegals.

Why the German people is too open to talk on Sup Forums, but IRL are fucking pussies? I mean, You see can't xenophobic fags like this IRL

Post moar sources

You stupid fucking retards haven't posted a single source. Why am I supposed to believe you?

In the 80's our teenagers used to work at McDonalds and small food stops and random min wage day jobs..

Now you got 40 year old pregnant spics in those positions..

They have locked the financial stepping stone and teachings to our young ones...

>that pic

so hot

You're disgusting.

Reminder that if a white breeds with mexican the kid becomes Italian-Tier White. Mexicans have a based family oriented culture and great food.

holy shit wtf is that

Illegals cost us $84 billion annually you stupid faggot

is that winston?

All of american culture is based off of immigration...

i puked a little in my mouth.

Or alternatively, you could fuck off.

If you're actually interested, go do your own research.

at the very least lurk more you fucking newfaggot.

DELET THIS

Nevermind me, just reposting the old truths.

Because they're rapists and murderers?

FBP statistics on illegal immigrant violent crimes:

>Between 2008 and 2014, 40% of all murder convictions in Florida were criminal aliens. In New York it was 34% and Arizona 17.8%.
>During those years, criminal aliens accounted for 38% of all murder convictions in the five states of California, Texas, Arizona, Florida and New York, while illegal aliens constitute only 5.6% of the total population in those states.
>That 38% represents 7,085 murders out of the total of 18,643.

>Iceland
>Uninhabited
???
What's that map

Why is illegally going into a county bad ? WHY IS BREAKING THE LAW BAD ?

holy shit that sounds worse than niggers. We really have more to fear from drug cartels than niggers?

Spice are a mixed bag. Some of the Americanized ones that have some white blood are nice, but the pure spics are awful.

Map of ethnic peoples. Icelanders are Europeans who arrived there - no sizable and researchable ethnic group has developed in there prior to scandinavian people's arrival.

What molymeme video is that from?

Eh, I don't know, forgot along the way. It should be one of the late 2015 race related ones if you feel like looking for it.

Is that Leslie Jones?