Hiro-sanctioned meta thread

What on earth is happening to this board

Other urls found in this thread:

archived.moe/q/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sup Forums and Sup Forums pandering
once the advertisers(hbo) pay up you'll see a "clean" board again

paid shilling for pedophile normalization

At this point the moderation is so terrible that I'm beginning to think it's malice and not just staggering incompetence.

>It's a conspiracy!

Stop

Bring back pedos.
Bring back tripfags.
Bring back waifufags.
Bring back 2009 Sup Forums!

The same bullshit we get every day.

This is what you get when you mess with #waifu.

>Bring back pedos.
They still spam pedo shit here everyday. They need to leave first before they can come back
>Bring back tripfags.
Cancer
>Bring back waifufags.
Waifufags are different from cunnyfags btw
>Bring back 2009 Sup Forums!
The cunnyfags chased away the waifufags who used to contribute OC, now we're left with forced crap reposed by a bot every 5 mins.

So it's just a coincidence?

We're not very well at the moment.

Sup Forums has been garbage for a long time now. Even before all these politics elated posts. Started around the time letterboxd, e celeb worshipping, and cunny posting. Maybe even before then.

>The cunnyfags chased away the waifufags
Lemme guess, you got here in 2012.

It's one autistic weirdo

Needs more foot threads

so what you're saying is that it really was a bad thing to remove the waifufags in favor of Sup Forums cancer in 2013?

Nothing is wrong. It's all going as planned.

it started with /q/. Sup Forumss userbase came to /q/ to complain about the pedoredditor invasion and their non-stop steam of pedo spam. this triggered the cunnyfags hard, they felt if they weren't welcome here then they will ruin the board for everyone. and ever since then there have been spam bots working 24/7 on this board.

The cunnyfags and waifufags were literally the same people, dum-dum. They hung out in the same chat rooms and conspired to wage war against the mods for cracking down on waifu threads. Learn your Sup Forums history!

Fact: Only Redditers complain about the state of Sup Forums

It's time

there's a lot of tweenage edgetards memeing it up on this board these past few months

Lots of Sup Forums and Sup Forums tier humor keeps shitting up actual discussion because those boards have reached a saturation point for cancerous memespew (and those users are finding that it's more satisfying to shit things up in threads where people are trying to discuss things instead of staying in their shit-caked containment boards)

This is happening on /his/ even worse, where it feels like just like being on Sup Forums in the evening hours and weekends

can we have mods and janitors who will actually give a fuck and delete / ban accordingly to trim the tripe?

>pedoredditor

There were always pedos on Sup Forums, you dingus.

waifufags usually aren't raging pedophiles. no mods or anons here had a problem with waifu threads, until the cunnyfag pedos took over

Too many people making "whats wrong with this board" threads instead of just ignoring shit

Fact: you're here right now posting on Sup Forums because of reddditors lying to moot in 2012 about our boards protection from outsiders

Haha! What? The mods had it out for #waifu and #ooo as far back as 2010. You're either new here or completely misremembering things.

>Sup Forumss userbase came to /q/ to complain about the pedoredditor invasion
Show me 20 threads: archived.moe/q/
You're going to have to wait a few more years before revisionist tactics of whats happened to this board

when exactly do you believe the spam bots started ?

This. its the internet. Faggots complaining about what people do on the internet are the same people killing themselves for cyberbullying. And this isnt a bad thing

?

What's wrong princess? are you scared we might get old Sup Forums back and you'll have to go back to Sup Forums or reddit?

>as far back as 2010
picardfacepalm.jpg

Show me 20 threads archived.moe/q/
We already know what really happened, but I want you to prove your lies

I don't think Hiro gives a damn 2bh.

We had pedos long before CunnyBot, dum-dum. Remember Kaiji? Remember Aidz? Remember literally everyone from #ooo?

Notice how these threads only pop up when our sister board Sup Forums is having a decent discussion thread going, but not when Sup Forums and the likes are spamming.

Really makes you think.

remember how literally everyone, the vast vast majority of tv anons, minus a handful of pedophiles, absolutely despised those cancerous tripfags?

It's getting better. Just go with it faggots, we are having a memetic breakthrough.

Sorry, 2011. But the waifufags who founded that chat room were already shitting up the board and getting on everybody's nerves.

Not mine, though. I miss them. :-(

this is what I see when I open a new tab on my browser

t-thanks Sup Forums

Remember how we had almost zero Sup Forums or Sup Forums shit when they were around? Remember how we had regulars with actual film knowledge, either because they were huge movie buffs or because they worked in Hollywood?

Bump you fucking fraud

There are AT LEAST 4 distinct spammers on this board:
>pedo spammer
>Lauren Southern spammer
>BLACKED spammer (probably more than one of these)
>Shock image spammer (woman with hose in her
mouth, dog on fire, etc)

They all make the same threads with the same images and text over and over and our mod staff is too lazy to add mark their shit as spam so that they can't post it anymore.

>Sup Forumss userbase came to /q/ to complain about the pedoredditor invasion and their non-stop steam of pedo spam.

Why are you making things up? A handful of dudes cried about waifu threads on Sup Forums and nobody took them seriously til *someone* literally false flagged the board with micro images of celebs, would screen cap them and say shit like

>woow mods look at the state of Sup Forums! Can we ban these waifufaggots yet?

That was easily the biggest blow to Sup Forums in general.
and it was all downhill from that point. Keep making up history though.

This. The false flagging happened around the same time Baneposting started, if I'm remembering correctly.

What is this supposed to prove? That Kaiji is behind CunnyBot? Well, color me surprised. My point is that Sup Forums has always had pedos. The only difference between then and now is that back then they spammed by hand and most of them were tripfags so you could easily filter them if you wanted.

whats with these fookin ads on the bottom that bypass your adblocker

wtf is a cunny bot damn I swear these people are nuts.

Just accept the fact that Sup Forums is no longer for the discussion of television & film.

It's for shit posting and memes only. Sup Forums is the latest board to become an extension of Sup Forums.

Hiro simply does not care. He's a horrible businessman and a total idiot. All he cares about is that he's getting bulk traffic, which he can exploit by selling our personal info.

Sup Forums has no future. The fad has run it's course. It will never go away, but it will never recover either. Every board will eventually be trashed by shit posters and phone posters.

Millenials will be the final nail in the coffin. They're too dumb to create interesting content and most of them post from their phones.

They've also made Sup Forums unusuable with certain browers, mainly Chrome based browsers like Opera, etc.

Hiro is such an idiot he doesn't even test this stuff. Millions of people use a Chrome based browser. He just alienated tons of potential customers.

>Remember how we had almost zero Sup Forums or Sup Forums shit when they were around?
so the cure for Sup Forums tier spamming is Sup Forums tier spamming?

>Sup Forums shit
just outted yourself with that one

/thread

>>Shock image spammer (woman with hose in her mouth, dog on fire, etc)
>woman with hose in her mouth
Hi that's me!

see no one likes that garbage. or are you implying that its just a bunch of "made up" lies?

It wasn't b-/tier/ spamming, though. The tripfags, waifufags and pedos were always on-topic.

>Just outed yourself with that one
I don't even know what that means.

>What on earth is happening to this board
You tell me killkid.

What the fuck are you even trying to say? That stupid image shit is all post /q/, you LITERALLY don't know what you're posting about. Look up the /q/ archive and filter the OP posts for Sup Forums, it's just dudes crying about 'waifuspamming'. They banned actress threads and banned tons of 'waifuspamming' trips who had a genuine love for film and let a bunch of off topic garbage stay up instead. That is what started to kill off Sup Forums and turned the board into what it is now.
Keep writing your own history kid

I got linked this by a friend. He said there was this weird ad in the middle of the Sup Forums board and I called bullshit.

>customers
>Sup Forums

More like " alienated millions of retards"

The problem is that any asshole shitposting from their phone can evade a ban without even trying.
It isn't that ban evasion was impossible before but it took slightly more effort. So even if mods do try to ban it doesnt do any good.
Worse you get faggots who take it personally when their threads get deleted and they double down by making crybaby meta threads, or spamming their unfunny forced memes in some kind of autistic pissing contest.

This, now every thread I open keeps loading because of those stupid adds.

if, according to you, the vast majority of tv users were cunnyfags, or were in favor of cunnyfags, but were being persecuted by the admin here, then how come traffic for kaijis cunnych barely recieved a fraction of the traffic tv got? could it be because no one gives a fuck about that garbage?

Your mental gymnastics are truly entertaining. Most people don't require a spam bot running 24/7 in order to "write history", kid.

I never said the vast majority of Sup Forums's users were cunnyfags. I said Sup Forums has always had pedos. They didn't come here from Reddit. They were already here and extremely active.

You're an idiot.

lmao I literally don't even understand what you're talking about because you don't understand what you yourself are posting. go back to your home board kiddo.

Bella-Thorne-obsessed-twitter-fan-restraining-order

Bella Thorne says her obsessed stalker has threatened to rape her ... and she fears he's crazy enough to go through with it, this according to court docs obtained.

Thorne was just granted a temporary restraining order against an internet predator that goes by the handle 'Bellatap' (whose name cannot be released because he is a minor) -- the fan who allegedly hammered Thorne with more than 22,000 tweets since 2012.

In her request for the order, filed in L.A. County Superior Court, Thorne says [Bellatap] is delusional and dangerous -- and has already shown up to her L.A. home on two occasions.

In fact, Thorne says [Bellatap] once attempted to gain access to her home by pretending to be a delivery man.

But the most frightening part ... Thorne claims [Bellatap] has been tweeting lewd song lyrics at her that reference sex -- which she is interpreting as threats he'll rape her.

In the docs, Thorne begs the court to force [Bellatap] to stay at least 5,000 yards away from her at all times -- fearing, "If an immediate order is not granted ... [Bellatap] will attempt to cause or cause severe bodily harm to myself."

Just last week, the judge approved the temporary restraining order ... but it only requires [Bellatap] to stay 100 yards away ... 4,900 yards shy of Thorne's request.

A hearing on the matter is set for October 5th.

>Hiro

Have you heard from him in months the government bought Sup Forums or a cia cell group.

Reminder to report and sage all meta threads.

Sup Forums asshats won't stay in their containment board and keep screaming about women and minorities in EVERY FUCKING THREAD

Please, tell me more about how much you love the spam bots and why you think they are great for this board.

>Sup Forumss userbase came to /q/ to complain about the pedoredditor invasion and their non-stop steam of pedo spam.

Feel free to back up your own claims (you can't because they're false) or just keep making yourself looking dumb my mans

Please tell me again who said they love the spam bots?

dipshits keep replying to them

My bad, you're right- a fuckton of Sup Forums users didn't get pissed at the wave of blatant obnoxious pedo spamming taking place on Sup Forums at the time and go complain about it on /q/. didn't happen according to you.

*boops nose* so banji ;^)

Why don't you show me using the archive, since you're clearly a fan of using it?? Fuck off idiot, the only people who used /q/ were faggots crying about threads about celebrities

I just want (you)s and i seek them out by making angry liberal statements.
Make (you)s easier to get and ill stop

There was no pedo spamming when /q/ was around, dum-dum. There was obvious false-flagging from Redditors butthurt over waifu threads. That was it.

lmfao weren't you just crying about Sup Forums earlier?

That was probably me. And celebrities are Sup Forums-related, Sup Forums shit is not.

You mean like how you posed cp in an actress thread because the mods wouldn't delete it once?

The staff doesn't respond to feedback or go to /qa/, they ignore the users completely. These meta threads are useful because people may post in them instead of trying to contact staff, and obviously the staff doesn't read these.

Its a cheap way to get them. Makes me feel dishonest desu

What was the actual last date Hiro showed up on /qa/ to actually answer for his retardation/kikery?

>There was obvious false-flagging from Redditors butthurt over waifu threads.
see you're confusing the fun waifu threads that used to take place here for pedophiles again. mods kept deleting the blatant pedophile threads and the pedos got very butthurt over that. so being the butthurt pedophiles that they are, they just began spamming their garbage non stop, ban evading and re posting each time their threads got deleted. it was that obnoxious behavior and embarrassing pissing contest taking place that annoyed regular Sup Forums users. and thats why today we are stuck with this cunnybot spam shit, pure fucking autism. so its pretty simple, right now in the present time- you're either in favor of this spam bot shit or you are against it.

And you're rewriting history again.

There's been a significant decline in brapposting recently and it's dragging down board quality desu

Nah, the board is been getting so bad I returned to Sup Forums.
But now I'm on Sup Forums and Sup Forums.

When they first put up all those taboola ads that bricked people's phones.

Why are you blatantly lying about Sup Forums's past? What is your endgame?

>actress thread
Sorry but your child model garbage aren't actress threads, never were.

But do you mean like how pedos spam their cunny shit in real actress threads in an effort to try and get the thread shut down, and gain sympathy by conflating the two types of threads?

>he's still writing blatantly false essays about the 'problems' of Sup Forums

wasn't getting rid of waifu threads enough for you /q/ redditors? Where do the false flags end, bros?

see ha, I fucking called that shit.

I left Sup Forums around 2014 for other boards Sup Forums ruined me please send help
things are much better appear much better now than when I left