GOP Dropping the Bantz

GOP Dropping the Bantz, pic related.

Fun side question - has anyone seriously ever seen funny stuff from the dems/libs? I mean, I'm truly being serious, I never see anything they try to force into memes as funny, it always ends up trying way too hard or being so weak. I request any examples.

memes will make the GOP great again

The amount of butthurt this is causing is astounding. Dems can't accept that they're getting out-memed.

>"LOL LOOK WE PAID THE ARTIST TO DO THIS, HE'S ON OUR SIDE!"
>fewer likes and faves than the GOP tweet

She probably thinks communism allows for creativity and art, what a fucktarded woman

>WAAAAH you don't have the artist's permission to use the comic in this context!

Yeah I was enjoying the butthurt too.

Artists who release stuff on the net then whine about it being used can fuck off big time - long as it isn't being used commercially.

Is that all they can do? Throw a temper tantrum?

Damn, i hope its not the artist i like who did this,,,

"DAELETE THURS" was the best thing to come out of that party

The artist doesn't really seem to give a shit. They're still a libcuck but they're at least a professional libcuck.

Holy shit they actually paid him to make an image? Lol what the fuck. And I thought seeing a CTR account get gilded by CTR was bad (on plebbit I seriously saw a 0 day old account get gilded (gilded is basically shitty extra features for money)

I mean to be fair they kind of did to an extent, there were a fair few Russian directors that were like if David Lynch were on acid 24/7 that still had careers because Communism pretty much guaranteed them success so long as they forced a couple "communism gud" messages into them.

Wouldn't being used as part of a political campaign count as commercial?

>Big Sexy Jeb! Lund
>literally Big Sexy Jeb Cock
>mfw elite Indian shitposter caught in the wild

but Jared is one of us

This was such a bad slogan. The first words are "Love Trump." You could also read it as "I love Trump's hate." This is an even worse design for a sign. It looks like a pro-Trump sign, implying Trump is love and Hillary is hate.

Eh it's twitter, they were literally just memeing, they weren't selling something or saying vote for trump.

Wow, that's pretty bad.

How can this be construed as anything but pro-trump? what a fucking idiot

99% of comedians are liberals...

I'm starting to wonder if these things are being fed to democrats by Trump-bros to trick them into undermining their own candidate.

99% of comedians are suicidally depressed, too.

The Obamaesque O even looks like Trumps hair.

kek

Sure but that comes with the self-deprecating territory. Dark comedy is the best.

I remember when KC green was simultaneously drawing 6 different webcomics a day.

The dude is a fucking workhorse.