What is some essential Propaganda KINO?

youtube.com/watch?v=X1Fq6gtbx4Q

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gRoETHf6kpU
youtube.com/watch?v=AuQRwEw-41U
youtube.com/watch?v=pGJcwaUWNZg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

God damn that shit is horrific.

Hopefully things get much worse in Europe, then things can get "interesting" ;)

refer madness

this is horrible holy shit

>"I want to work in Europe"
Doubtful

>be le edgy troll teen for lyf
And this is shit Sup Forumstards call philosophy?

lmao wtf is this?

>everyone who isn't a reactionary evolian is a stupid nigger

haha wew nice argument lad

>leftypol asshurt showing
Kek, every time. You're not winning anyone over, you're just outing yourselves as whiny brats.

>Inb4 "NO U"
Kys, loser. Try to get laid.

You're outing yourself as a manbabby who lives in Mom's basement. Don't worry, one day she'll kick you out and you'll have to work for an 'ebil bourgeous globalist corporation' just like everyone else. But I hope you stay counterculture and die in a dumpster instead.

Do you realize that on the Sup Forums board of an anime forum theres going to be a more diverse dynamic than the Right wing reactionary/Left wing revolutionary dichotomy right?

You do realize that there are people here who are simply tired of seeing the same shit being said over and over again by complete fucking idiots who don't know what they are talking about right?

You're not a complete fucking idiot are you user?

>N-NO, U
Called it.

Get laid, losers.

>dat fixation with getting laid
We're sorry your Dad touched you before leaving, okay?

>that shameless anti-intellectualism

Usually you have to do at least a tiny bit of interpretation to expose this trait in extremists. This is one of the dumbest things I've ever read. It so accurately describes Sup Forums that it looks like satire.

Why don't you speak like a normal person instead of using memes? Most people here don't care about your shit, they aren't saying you're an idiot because they're shills or their ideologically opposed to you, you and people like you are just incredibly annoying

>Poland and the rest of the Eastern Europe are wrong to stop the middle eastern and Africans flooding their nations

Well I guess Hitler, who tried to flood Poland and the rest of the Eastern Europe with German, really did nothing wrong

Wow, makes me feel sorry for an ideology that have been murdering each other for two thousand years.
We are truly the monsters here. We must do something.

>Projecting because I touched a soft spot
It's ok, buddy. Maybe put some effort in your personal hygiene, weight and manners and you'll probably score a 5/10 to keep you company.

>Memes
More like you're predictable losers. You especially, you strike me as a samefag. The type that would produce two shoops without minding the inspect element tool and getting outed as a further moron.

Purely coincidental that the replies are barely a minute apart, amirite? :^)

Get laid, losers.

I vote we import millions of them into the West and give them free shit forever desu

Can't argue with that, fellow intellectual.

The thing is, Evola was an intellectual and academic to an autistic degree, a lot of his stuff on ancient relgions/eastern philosophy is incredibly interesting.

Even his analysis of Fascists/Nat socs is interesting because it's a completely unique perspective.

The quote in the picture is taken out of context and the moron shitting up the thread is an example of the sort of people Evola hated; meme loving fucks who only appreciated his work for the shock value.

He wrote extensively on Islam in a favourable light, I doubt Sup Forums discusses that very much.

Great Idea comrades.
My IQ has literally increased by 300 points ever since I started voting for leftist parties.

youtube.com/watch?v=gRoETHf6kpU

>facebook
>tumblr filename
>;)
You okay Sup Forums?

hah you win this round buddy, I'll be voting BNP in the general elections for sure

>voting disabled
OY VEY! THOSE DIRTY GOYIM ARE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING!

So did Hitler. Islam is fine as long as you confine it outside of Europe.
>moron shitting up the thread
You're a moron for even attempting to discuss rationally with these people. Talking down to them is all they understand, it's all that's familiar in their autistic life. It takes a special kind of retard to think you can turn around a bunch of leftist retards with a couple of posts on Sup Forums. Get help.

Cool. Try to get laid.

>Inb4 a reply exactly one minute apart

youtube.com/watch?v=AuQRwEw-41U

He also admired the Israeli Jews and considered them an example of how the spirit of a race is more important than genetics.

>Sup Forumstard teaching me about personal hygiene, fitness and manners
1488 keks. Call me when you lose your fedora, buddy.

This. We need to institute a Fourth Reich and proceed to wage war against white countries, destroy white nationalism, and ruin the future of our people.

>You're a moron for even attempting to discuss rationally with these people.
Yes. We should all act like you and shitpost. That'll show them.

>fitness
Brah, come to /fit/ sometime. We're all right-wing as fuck.

>Get laid, losers
Might as well. Brb, dialing your mom.

;)

>/r9k/ tab
Wew lad did you fuck up your credibility.

t. muhammed al takbiri shekelstein

>he STILL uses yotsuba b

Yeah, well you have fun trying to reason with people who unironically argue for Communism as a good ideology.

I've grown out of wasting my precious time on convincing those autists of anything. Life will sort itself out and they won't survive.

How will I ever recover?

>/r9k/
Lol. Why am I always right? Virgins and losers, all of them leftists.

Not to mention the fact that a large portion of his thought is influenced by Hindu Vedas.

He was incredibly open minded and eclectic in his interests, the absolute opposite of Sup Forums.

You're sarcastic as if complete destruction of Western society isn't the only option to save Europe at this point.

lol oy vey

>windows 10

>not choosing communism for the lols

>Goy10
>/r9k/
>Leftist

Too perfect.

>Sup Forums is one person who hurt my fee fees when I went there that one time
Grow up.

>r9k (thus virgin)
>win10
>leftypol autist
it's painful how that evolafag outed you within 2 posts, you people really are predictable

>try to make a serious political cartoon
>put in a fairy with Arabs riding a magic carpet

Britfeel is largely far right, it's the only R9K thread I go on

I used to go on Sup Forums all the time but it's absolute garbage post election. Just the donald lite

That was just far too fucking weird to effectively get any point across.
Wow you can actually see see the joy getting sucked out of the cartoon child

You understand nothing about his views and writings are used by the Traditionalist movement, you retard

youtube.com/watch?v=pGJcwaUWNZg

Nonsense. I mean, it's hot garbage indeed (it's Sup Forums after all), but they spouse eclecticism in their ideas too. The Right isn't a defined state of affairs, it's a spectrum. Much like the autism from the left.

This. It's not about right vs left dichotomy, Sup Forums has just become irredeemable cancer.

>You shall not pass

What was the border guards tax policy??

The untidy house looks better kept than mine ;_;

In preparation for our muslim European neighbors nike has rolled out a clothing line for the rapefugees.

>corporate religious wear
That's a whole new level of Jewry.