Jill Stein looks like the type of girl that would only slash 3 of your tires so insurance wouldn't cover it

Jill Stein looks like the type of girl that would only slash 3 of your tires so insurance wouldn't cover it.

Gilf

Jill Stein look like the kinda girl that would blow your dad in his sleep and never tell anyone

I like Stein, but that's pretty funny OP...

I was a stein supporter before I got woke.

>masculine jawline

Ok let me try.

Stein looks like the kind of ex that calls all of your current girlfriend's jobs and makes complaints about her to get her fired - even though it has been 2 years...

Jill Stein looks like the type of girl that would divorce you and use her child support to buy all the seasons of "Grey's Anatomy"

Jill Stein looks like that kind of girl in high school that said every candidate was awful during the presidential election because she couldn't find someone who agreed with her on every issue.

...because her dad owns the insurance company.

I mean look at this face

Those are the eyes that say "user, you make me so happy I can finally forget about my dad!"

Jill Stein looks like that bitch you could uppercut square in the jaw and she'd just spit out some teeth and ask if that's all you got.

Jill (((Stein))) looks like the kind of girl who would go with you to pick up drugs, make you wait in the car, have sex with the dealer, get drugs, keep your money, and kiss you on the mouth when she returned.

Jill Stein looks like the kind of girl that slept with the shop teacher because he's slow and then accused him of rape.

Hillary would hire someone to murder you in your sleep

Let he who would turn down a gummer from her cast the first stone.

Yeah... that's what I thought.

Must be embarassing for a slack jawed pussy like you

Jill Stein looks like the kind of girl that would slip a finger in your butt while blowing you and then dump you for not being adventurous enough when you dislike it.

>Not slashing the fourth just for the insurance money.

It's like you've never lied to your insurance company before.

Seriously though. You can disagree with her politics... But she's a nice person. Probably a little too soft-spoken to get anywhere in US politics.

But she's the only leftist running now that's willing to stand up to Shillery and put principals before the promise of power.

>those fucking teeth

Is somebody who received a mouth transplant from a Bong even still fully an American citizen? I thought that mattered when you were running for president.

Jill Stein is the type of girl that agrees to a threesome, then turns up with Tyrone.

She's the type to agree to a threesome, and show up with 2 guys.

"Oh user, you thought that threesome included you? He he he you're silly!"