Is Sup Forums fond of Stephen Colbert?

Is Sup Forums fond of Stephen Colbert?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/ gfg/image/p28RKOir55zDAVbhSbJV_w/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

DUUUUURRRRRRNGGGGGGGGGLLLLLEEEEEEEEE BBBBBAAAMMMPPPPFFFFFFFFFF

>making this thread over and over in an attempt to not get it deleted

the spill to russia must've hit you hard huh

TWO SCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've never seen somebody get BTFO as hard as libbabbies by this Colbert meme.

IM NOT A HOMOPHONE ZORMPFTH

>t. Colbert

>"let's damage control and try to distract from the corrupt, treasonous president by calling one of his critics a poopyhead, libs btfo XD"

>russia

BILBO BAGGINS BTFO

BRING ME THE SOUL OF THE ONE THEY CALL ZWARNAL POUMPF

>corrupt, treasonous president

But Obama fled the country months ago?

Yes I am, I love Stephen Colbert and his Reddit AMA was amazing.

I don't know why fascists here on 4chins think hes so bad.

>Still no evidence
R-Russia links c-coming soon guys I-I swear

see you think you're being clever but you're just showing the world how disconnected from objective reality you are

you sir are a gentleman and a scholar, have my upvote!

Right on sister! #SMASHfascism

*gives gold* ;8

Which part of being disconnected from objective reality am I? The part where Obama is corrupt and treasonous or the part where he fled the country?

Just let the cuckservatives grieve. They're going to be in a living nightmare when the_cheeto gets impeached.

>king nigger is a saint reeeeeeeeeee

>leftypol again proves they cant make a fucking meme by desperately repurposing one used against them
we can't you lads meme?

>see you think you're being clever but you're just showing the world how disconnected from objective reality you are

>impeached

Surely it will be any day now, sweetie. Donate your next 8 paychecks, bernie still has a chance!

made you mad, cucky :P

>haha I was only pretending to be retarded!

This is the kind of freak who ate glue in grade school

YE TWO SCOOPIN

>his only response is a pathetic u mad
Oright you dont understand the base purpose of memes. That explains alot.

Like Sup Forumstards did with this one right ?

Shareblue doesn't get paid to think

"STOP HAVING FUN AND LAUGHING" - the meme

Jimmy Kimmel and Jimmy Fallon are the only two good night show hosts at the moment.

Anyone else really miss David Letterman?

TWOOOOO
SCOOOOOOPS
DOOOONALD?

CARGON WORUMPPPPPSSSS

BRING ME HIS HEAD ON 2 SCHMOOOOOOOOOS

How does one become a libcuck? Getting touched by uncle jimmy or something?

Steven Colbert is funny. The meme is also funny but it's starting to get really fucking salty.

That meme is so weak its embarrassing. You that
>sod off
Brit that spams it everywhere?

Not liking Colbert... why?

holy shit just sage and hide the threads. It's just a meme.

>being this triggered when someone points out your obvious projection

Yet there's like 2 to 3 variations that buttblasted Sup Forumstards did to damage control

I think you mean Conan. Both Jimmys suck dick

At least Letterman didn't have some creepy stalker tier fetish against the President. Colbert is a one trick pony. Couldn't hack it as a Late Night Show host so he turned it into his cringeworthy colbert report

We're hitting unprecedented levels of glompf.

>i dont know what projection means
>all i can say is u mad
how does it feel to be losing the culture war for the first time in decades because you are too unoriginal to fight fire with fire?

Check em

He literally isn't. Sup Forums tards are just so butthurt about him making fun of their daddy they've literally memed themselves into thinking that's all his show is about.

3 and I GET WHOLE SCOOPS

He looks so nice when he's just woken up and hasn't yet perused the daily digest of Trump's recent actions

Lot's of estrogen, no father figure, and Marxist indoctrination

>colbert is funny

>>>/reddit/

Ya m8 I see them everywhere. You sure you're not imagining them? You're the same guy that couldn't get the alt right fedora one off the ground right?

fuckin 10/10

Mind posting them?

And then there was Trumpy Two Scoops, who got that nickname because he always got two scoops, like:

"I'm gonna go get two scoops; get two scoops."

>redditspacing
>daddy
Are you ever off this board?

Speaking of disconected......

>Colbert Cockholsters run to defend daddy cuck from criticism

Utterly irredeemable

DROOMPFTA LOOMPA
DRONDELDY DOO
I ONLY HAVE ONE SCOOP
WHY'D YOU GET TWO?
DROOMPFTA LOOMPA
GRUNFOMLDA DEE
IF YOU FUCKING CLAP
I WILL KILL YOU ON TV

>On September 11, 1974, when Colbert was ten years old, his father and two closest male siblings (by age), Peter and Paul, died in the crash of Eastern Air Lines Flight 212 while it was attempting to land in Charlotte, North Carolina.

JUST

no idea what you're talking about

>September 11th
That's right, it was me all along

Fucking brilliant

Witnessing this assclown descend into madness is almost as good as Election Night

Remember when Obama refused to enforce immigration laws and ignored court rulings saying that he had to enforce them? And all Trump did when the court shot down his travel ban was bitch about it?

Remember when the court ruled Obamas environmental protection laws as unconstitutional but he refused to stop enforcing his unconstitutional practices?

I GOT 2 SCOOPS FOR (You) RIGHT HERE ZORFF COBBLEPOFF

HNNNGGGGG *BRRRAPPPP*

FINDOLDF MUNCHF

>September 11, 1974
>September 11, 2001

colbert did 9/11 as an act of vengeance

Now the Dems got Hillary as a partner. Any problems, they go to Hillary. Trouble with Bill? They can go to Hillary. Trouble with the feds, campaigns, Trump, they can call Hillary. But now, the Dems gotta come up with Hillary's money every week, no matter what.

Immigration's bad? Fuck you, pay me. Oh, Planned Parenthood got defunded? Fuck you, pay me. Spent over a billion dollars to lose to a meme, huh? Fuck you, pay me.

Also, Hillary could do anything. Especially run up bills on the PAC's credit. And why not? Soros is gonna pay for it anyway. And as soon as federal funds for Planned Parenthood are distributed, you move the money back into a Democrat's campaign in a swing state. You take a two hundred dollar donation and you give away a hundred, pocket the rest. It doesn't matter. It's all profit. And then finally, when there's nothing left, when you can't squeeze another buck from the Jews or sell any more U.S. uranium, you bust the joint out. You light a match.

LMAO

>archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/ gfg/image/p28RKOir55zDAVbhSbJV_w/
FIFTY FIVE FUCKING RESULTS
Also reminder he's ban evading 20 times which means a range ban is soon

Sadly I'd imagine he's a fucking phone poster and it will just be a holiday instead of permaban

I hope that faggot gets range banned.

lol mad liberal babies

What Sup Forumstards don't seem to understand is that those of us who have friends who are disabled, LGBTQA+, immigrants, PoC, and or female are deeply scared for their wellbeing.

I get that Sup Forumstards sit in their basement all day defending their orange emperor, but those of us with actual social lives are scared about what Trump's reign means for our friends.

People we've known for years and love are going to be subject to all manner of tyranny under his government. That's why we resist. So keep posting your childish Colbert memes you conserafucks. Your orange manchild president will be out in four years.

>lol
at least try to fit in

I'm going you a (you) just based on how nauseatingly well that was written

Can we... can we PLEASE just talk about the scoops situation?

SCOOPS

psst.....kid.......
wanna see my scoop?

>Sup Forumstards
Using a variation of [trigger warning] retarded as a slur is incredibly bigoted toward people with disabilities.

BRING ME THE SCOOP STOLEN BY THE SCUM BRONALD MCDONALD OR THIS SITE WITH SUFFER MY WRATH

HERE'S A SCOOP FOR YA'

FUCK BONALF GROMP

Holy fucking shit this is gold.

THIS ICE CREAM IS NOT MEASURED IN SCOOPS

RRROUNALD CRRUURUMP

This is my favorite forced meme

I CAN FEEL YOUR ANGER. DIRECT IT AT ZORGHT THE SCOOP STEALER. TOGETHER WE CAN DEFEAT HIM.

Yes.

We all act like we hate him as a joke but he's actually really funny and probably the best comedian on tv right now and for good reason. The only people who "hate" him have never watched him.

>actually really funny and probably the best comedian on tv right now

name one act of "tyranny" that the disabled, the fags, legal immigrants, pocs or females have experienced since trump became president. That's right you can't. It must be sad living in such a deluded state of constant fear.

Add me in the screencap

I love the way he's got two sides to him. One minute he can be the nicest guy you'll meet but when someone mentions ice cream he turns into a twisted psychopath.

Fuck off reddit

Former Drumpf supporter here, it's hilarious watching him crash and burn, but seriously we can't let this guy get his hands on the scoopular codes

I saw an episode of his show for the first time today (he is not well known in Finland). The memes are on point, the guy is seriously obsessed with Trump. I think at least 3/4ths of the show was nothing but "Drumpf this Drumpf that" ad infinitum.

[spolier]'no'