Better Call Saul

Everyone's saying Kim will eventually be killed or leave Jimmy on something he did, but what if she doesn't?
What if the reason we don't see her in BB is because she had to go hiding, for getting in trouble while involved in Jimmy's illegal stuff, so they had to hire that vacuum cleaner guy who gave her new life and ID?
It's not a great thought, but it's better than believing she'll eventually be off'd.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GqcrNygD3BA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kino time soon

suptv dot org

damn dude chuck got cucked in the last episode

Thematically, she has to be ultimately betrayed by Jimmy's underhandedness after putting her faith in him.

I don't think they kill her off, though it is possible. I think Jimmy unintentionally destroys her professional career. Her dying, or going to prison wouldn't be enough, because then Jimmy can remove some of that burden from himself 'they' killed her, 'they' locked her up. She has to leave him in a hateful rage, cursing his name all the way - which is why he changes it.

Use the catalog.

Kill yourself first

So far I'd say this episode has the weakest start

FFFFFFFFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTT

I bet she betrays him somehow, pushing him to his final form.

setter ball caul

Reminder that Jimmy will walk in on her blowing Hamlin

HIGH ENERGY

Keep your nazi catch phrases out of here

>tfw no Kimo theater in my town

I'm just waiting for someone to post Kim feet

>dem Kim feet
BRAVO VINCE

>walk into my local Kimoplex
>have my cellphone and watch confiscated, forced to buy a space blanket for $30 to get in to see the film
>usher kicks me out because I don't have a BAR license in good standing

She's been working with Chuck and Hamlin this entire time.

Cap this.

>kimo
>bravo
>KIMO

>Kimo
>Kim
>Kim feet

rate this season out of 10 pls

>its a Kim sticks her stinky feet in front of the camera scene
Is vince on of us?

feet/10

Kimo

what's kimo

>It's a Jimmy breaks braaap episode

He knows his fans want to smell those delicious soles after a long day in the court room.

We don't see Jimmy outside of his office at all in BrBa save for like two scenes. It's entirely possible Kim stays with him until he bugs out.

cant wait to see that Lydia foot pussy

If by chance Vince graces us with Lydia soles I will die in peace.

so when Jimmy drinks the champagne, we all agree that saul re-enacted his delight of fuking kim's foot pusy

>tfw happy for the footfags but show contains nothing of similar satisfaction for you
so desolate

?

>Kim's from Nebraska
>years later a fully corrupted Saul Goodman dreams of escaping to Omaha (Nebraska) if he ever leaves that life behind.

I think it's rather obvious that Kim gets fed up with Jimmy's slow methodical fall from grace into Saul. Jimmy, despite living the Saul life, secretly always regrets that.

Now he bides his time at the Cinnabon, hoping beyond hope to just run into Kim again one day.

kino

did Vince's name show during this scene?

I hate how Jane and Jesse's other waifu are literally the only women in either of these shows young enough to not have wrinkles around their jowls.

>just found out better call saul is back on

is it shit?

lydia is pure

No, but you are if you're this much of a pleb.

>single mom
>pure

unnnnf. the shoes. i remember that. uggggh.

She isn't a single mom yet in BCS, her daughter was pretty young and there is roughly a decade in between BCS and BrBa

holy shit Kim is SMOLL

good point.

Whenever Howard finally tells Chuck off, that's the moment I finally ascend to heaven. It will be a beautiful sight.

that scene will make me cry like a little girl with a skinned knee.

>we might get to see pregnant Lydia

jimmy is looking old as fuck

this show would be more believable if they didn't call him jimmy at all

Who's the father? Gimmie Jimmy.

Worth mentioning that Mike's granddaughter is practically the same age. I know the whole 'creative freedom' thing, but it's just gonna make me sperg whenever it's a "Mike does his taxes with Kaylee" episode

anyone know where I can watch this? I've been watching it through amazon and they don't have the episode up yet and I really don't feel like waiting

>tfw Wexler most likely has to die

>Kim's arms at the end of tonight's episode

It triggers my autism too. I've been rewatching BrBa and Hank says Mike's granddaughter is 10 years old. That is in S5. In BCS she should either not be alive yet or be a babby.

i wasn't really paying attention

saul is trying to make money making commercials?

By the time Mike dies in BrBa, Kaylee is about 11-12. During her first appearance on BCS, she should've been 5-6, and instead she's like maybe 2 years younger. It's not that big of a deal, but it's still gonna make my autism flare

BCS is 6 years earlier, she'd be 4 years old.

She's from the Kansas-Nebraska border, tard, not the Nebraska-Iowa border where Omaha is

>Everyone's saying Kim will eventually be killed or leave Jimmy on something he did

so long as vg keeps airing kim's feet...

>people in small towns never visit the biggest city in the state
>she would move back to her little shit nowhere town instead of Omaha

Saul Goodman is born

If he really wanted to see her he'd hide out in Lincoln or something. Also Saul made clear in BrBa that you don't always get your first choice with the vacuum guy

>tfw might have to watch Lip Service for Lydia

He already lost the money. He's just trying to not lose the entirety of the 4900$.

>He knows his fans want to smell those delicious soles after a long day in the court room.

18 hours in leather pumps in the arizona heat...

i can't imagine the deliciousness

He's trying to sell his advertisement slot with a commercial because no one would buy it

The show will end with her walking into the Cinnabon and ending up with jimmy

He's in advertising now. Saul Goodman is born, that's all that really matters.

part of his agreement with the bar... not allowed to advertise as a lawyer. he's trying not to lose the remaining bit of ad money he's contracted to the network.

This reminds me that I need to tell my milf gf to keep her heels on after work until I come over so I can get an authentic wiff.

a'men, buddy.

what did you think of Saul's commercial?

There is nothing to suggest he will be killed.

It's all good, man.

she

this jumps out at me.

i feel like they put a lot of focus on painting that wall, and now he's directly framed by it.

what does it mean?

Ick. Your kink is not my kink.

>W is hidden
>dead Kimmy confirmed
BRAVO VINCE

Those are some grand tetons.

Chuck may kill himself, but I think Kim is safe

is this supposed to be like a data graphc
>low
>high point
>lower point but still okay
>high point
>tumbling down

Kim kills Chuck and has to go into hiding.

I wish Chuck would kill himself. His storyline is stale and getting staler. Or, sure, Kim could do it.

>all that builtup foot-musk in 1 day
>she proceeds the wear the same shoes the next day for 18 hours
>and again the day after
>repeating the process for weeks on end

It's a stock market crash, he said it himself

cinnabon

welp, guess i'm fapping tonight.

it's obviously wexler mcgill

I'm not a footfag and even I was excited to see Kim's tootsies. What have you done to me, /bcsg/?

i hope you're right.

you're finally becoming a man

What do you think is the most mentioned fetish in BCS threads besides feet?
Armpits?
Piss?
Gay for Howard?
Fatties?

this episode sucked t.b.h.

blacked by huell

Cucking

I dont think so, Jimmy wouldn't be Walters bitch with Kim by his side.

I do see piss mentioned a lot. Why are BCSfags into such reasonable, intimate fetishes?