Sup Forums is a shithole of a board. Came here and love it. Can i stay?

Sup Forums is a shithole of a board. Came here and love it. Can i stay?

How do you feel about niggers and Jews?

Not if you keep making threads like this.

You have to go back

Get rid of em. Departing more = better country.

All are welcome. Spread the redpill to the far corners of globe.

Finish your 3 years training on Sup Forums? You got promoted then, Welcome to Sup Forums

who is your waifu?

this desu

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it.

Sorry i dont speak animu.

Fuck you! Prove yourself as true to the internet hate machine. Kill a Jew or a nigger immediately!

>deporting niggers and jews
ahhhh you are looking for reddit.

we do not need any more mountain jews.

I'd wager money you ask girls if you can touch them before posing for a photo and still pull hover hands, likewise a bernout

You have that fuckin thesis saved on a word document? Seen it a few times now.

This is the gayest shit I've ever read.

I couldn't give two fucks about anybody or anything on this planet. And the reason for that is I find everybody's intellectual intelligence far less superior than that of my own. So I couldn't give two fucks about what happens to anybody or anything on this planet. In all honesty, if something does happen to you, I won't care either. I don't care if anything bad, or if anything good happens to you. I'll praise you, yeah, but I'm not gonna care. I may emphasize that I do, but I really won't. So here's a word of advice. You can comment on this and say whatever you want. I won't care, and nor will I comment back. Just know this. If the zombie apocalypse happens, and I hate you all, if you all become zombies don't think I will not hesitate to kill you. Because as soon as I kill you while you're zombies, I will take your bodies and make a house out of them, and paint it with your very blood. I will not care. I actually look forward to a zombie apocalypse myself. A lot of people do. In fact, if a zombie apocalypse happens, one of two things I'm doing is either A. going around and surviving, possibly killing off people that just got bit, maybe people that aren't even bitten, I won't care. But, I will definitely be killing people who are already bitten, infected, and trying to eat me. I will not care. I will not hesitate. You will die over and over again. I will make sure of that myself. Zombies are actually my forte. I have an arsenal of weapons down in my room. Zombie apocalypse, I welcome you. Gives me the reason to do the perfect murder. Kill somebody who isn't infected, and say that they were infected. They'll believe it too, 'cause as soon as they're dead, the zombie will sense if they are another one of them or not because of the rotting, decaying flesh that is on their bodies. So, I don't care about any of you, just putting that out there right now. It may look like I do, I honestly don't. I don't care.

That's cringe af m8

Aren't Swiss as bad as the Jews from Israel you'll both have something in common like the Banks, watching the goyim kill each other while you get there money.

learn how to post you retards.

What is copypasta

I don't know who you are, where you are, or what you're going through right now, but I do know this. I love you. Utterly and completely. No matter what you've done wrong, no matter your mistakes, and no matter you flaws, I love you. Guy or girl, I love you so much. wanna know why? because you are who you are. don't ever change, not for anyone, because if someone really loves you, they'll love you just the way you are. because there will only ever be one you. no one can ever replace you or even begin to match your beauty. there is only one of you, and there will never be another. and remember this. it isn't what's on the outside that makes you who you are. You are who you chose to be, so be all u can be. I believe in you. always and forever, I will believe in you.

Most of us, coming from the country, not te big cities, dont like jews.

Welcome aboard.
Only skill required is to simultaneously deny the holocaust while laughing at 6 gorillion gassed Jews

WELCOME TO Sup Forums

Less autistic manchildren that what japanese cartoons meant for children, the better

Well I'm happy to welcome a based med pack. From the land of the uncucked, come by anytime.

I want summerfags and redditors out of my board

A

A

this. most of ppl came here from Sup Forums. nothing to be ashamed of

Welcome to Sup Forums
This whole board is satire so don't take it too seriously!

How many gas have you kiked?

>asking permission to stay on a board
fuck off, newfag.

>satire

Sup Forums has been getting a lot of Sup Forums refugees lately

Sup Forums was better without these nation flags. It was once a bastion of uncontrolled hate and slander. It was a time to fap, a time to sodomize, and a time to give two girls one cup. You are nothing here without hate. Kill yourself!

>Get rid of em. Departing more = better country.
We have enough morons, thanks anyway.

Don't "a leaf" him, you faggots. He's 100% correct. These faggots couldn't spot pasta as stale as your memes

I think it's all the happenings.
kek wills it

I often forget that there are people who still browse Sup Forums

This place does have a lot to offer. 95% of it is useless knowledge though..

i skip wall, pasta or not. takes a tard to believe i read that

It's 2 of the retarded newfag I quoted.

Do not talk about Sup Forums you nigger

Reddit is against jews and niggers? I think you got something mixed up.

Shut the fuck up amerifat

That wasn't a wall.
>pic related
Just noticed that after posting. Fucking faggots, I love this election and the summer of happenings but damn I want to go back to /comfy/

*slow claps*
*steps out of the shadows*
Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...
But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.
And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.

See you on the boards...

Ping Pong Ping Pong Ping Pong Ping PongPing Pong Ping Pong Ping Pong Ping PongPing Pong Ping Pong Ping Pong Ping PongPing Pong Ping Pong Ping Pong Ping PongPing Pong Ping Pong Ping Pong Ping PongPing Pong Ping Pong Ping Pong Ping PongPing Pong Ping Pong Ping Pong Ping PongPing Pong Ping Pong Ping Pong Ping PongPing Pong Ping Pong Ping Pong Ping Pong
Pong Pong

>satire
>don't take it too seriously!
He actually things we're satire, fucking kek!

this thread is cancer. I see wherever Sup Forums goes the filth follows

on mobile dipshit

i also came from b. came here exclusively after the fappening. i mostly lurk. all the happenings lately have been fun. don't be a roody-poo.

fat fingers damn wrong pic

Never saw a more idiotic image on Sup Forums. It's full of bullshit and misspellings.

>Deport

The term I believe you are looking for is 'gas'.

Initation test: How do you see your country/opinion on nazis/ and an opinion on refugees.
Best of luck.

Fine but read this. Shilling is at maximum overdrive, their machine is struggling to cope with our raw meme magic.

Literally the best country on earth with Iceland :) Of course do can buddy!

Lurk 50 years before posting

Praise Kek.

Kek oh holy one bestow upon this thread your sign of blessings.

I used to summer at /pol and return to /b after the fags left. Now I live hear year round. Isn't that fucking great. Round of applause please.

YES NOW WITNESS!

WITNESSSS!!!!!!!!!!!

WITNESSSS!!!!!

Only if you stay Sup Forums

PS I want to be Swiss...What language should I learn? What to Swiss babes like?

Do you believe 6 million Jews died on the "Holocaust"?

Excellent.

Youll get around talking english, but when gettin a job, youre gonna have a hard time if youre not in a international only business. Also, most swiss people think that americans here must be wealthy and civil, since we see your country as poor, so they will naturally be interrested in you (if your not white, youll find it difficult to find a white swiss girl to like you.) to answer your question. Learn german. Its hard, but can be done. I know an american family, they are verry fun people to be with. The father of that family used to be my english teacher for getting an english certificate. Honestly some of the most awesome lads i know. If you come here. Ill buy you a beer and a hooker.

Well i only know about some gold in our banks.

TOO FRIENDLY FOR POL BUDDY.
Keep it strict with the autists.

Mate you're country is the mountain Nazi turbo Jew utopia we all want (minus recent developments regarding EU freedom of movement).

We love you guys here, wait until you see this board without the summer fags or experience your first board raid.

Only if you provide heals.

küss dich selbst bergjunge

Fuck off back to Sup Forums, cunt.

Raid, when?

They're saying you're too lenient m80

Many a truth is said in jest :^)

> I have no idea what pasta is
> I am also so stupid that I can't work out myself when something is a joke

>a beer and a hooker
Fellatio café? kek

>recent developments regarding EU freedom of movement
Switzerland isn't part of the EU, m8