Bernie commits political suicide live on national TV

>Bernie commits political suicide live on national TV
>Dems lose 13 MILLION voters because of this
>Trump gains over 200,000 twitter followers right after Bernie's endorsement of hillary
>Ex-bernie voters are torn between voting trump or Jill stein because they would do anything to keep hillary out of the white house
>Protests outside the DNC may get violent in the upcoming days due to furious bernie voters

Did the DNC just hand trump the election on a silver platter?

Other urls found in this thread:

twittercounter.com/realDonaldTrump#public-profile-followers
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sauce on the twitter followers

Everyone thought trump was a hillary plant.

Turns out hillary is a trump plant.

Well I've got my popcorn ready. This shit show has only just begun.

In essence, it doesn't matter who wins, America's future is going to be interesting to say the least.

they still have a couple of desperate moves upcoming for this week which will depend on the timing (or their damage prognosis) of the next leak

5D OTHELLO

Bernie voters are fucking retards.

Trump is pretty much Nixon 2.0

Praise kek

You know you want to make america great again berniefaggots. You know you do.

By the way, does anyone have the original image?

It's a perfect storm for Trump. This is situational irony/ streisand effect shit

I don't have any source for it, I just noticed that trump gained a bunch of followers tonight. Pretty sure 8 hours ago he had 9.8 or 9.9 million and now he has 10.2 million and growing.

Drumpf's twitter followers are fake.

fuck off leaf. People like you are why we are hated on this board.

shh, it's ok

Show me hillarys

You idiots, there will be no where near that many voters leaving, and there is plenty of time for Hillary to gain votes.

I hope these redpills stick. Every bernout got a huge redpill on liberals and jews and how they'll stab you in the back every time.

Hopefully these people take away the correct lesson from this so they learn from their mistakes.

shillary has the most fake ones

pretty sure it just reads the accounts /pol makes to follow him and almost never post on as fake,

It says "90%" like the (((programmers))) told it to.

>posts a picture showing 70% of Trump's followers are real
>accompanied by a claim that they;re fake
You're sufficiently confused me.

Actually Trump's "fake" number mysteriously went from 15% to 70% when his Twitter became popular. THey also lowered Hillary's down from 90% when she obviously botted the "DELETE THIS" tweet

Here you go. Trigger warning for Trumpfags.

PFFTTTHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

My god.......the absolute madman

>fucking othello

Thanks Finnbro, I needed that.

Nah definitely not 13 million. Only like 20% not voting for her is disastrous though. She needs the vast majority of those Bernie voters to not only vote for her but turn out as big as they did for Bernie, which is very unlikely. She is in trouble and the DNC knows it, which is why the media is doing so much damage control.

They're relatively fake compared to a someone like Hillary who doesn't pay for followers.

It was in the 20s before she started botting her tweets with really blatant perfect 1:2 reweet:like ratios.

WHERE ARE THE LEAKS?
the one thats supposed to get hil arrested???

Quit making shit up nigger, you're pathetic.

:^)

>b-but I wanted free thee-hee-heeengs

Don't be angry that Trump doesn't have to astroturf like Hillary does. He has a real grassroots campaign and I know it scares the shit out of you guys but it's okay.

Probably will be leaked right as Hillary is walking on stage.

>they would do anything to keep hillary out of the white house

The only way they're going to do this is by voting Trump. Sorry, but that's the truth.

Top kek, its ok leafs, i know some of you arent this fucking bad

Wow you found a video of Trump with lots of views and a video of Hillary with fewer views.

pathetic leaf, american elections are for americans. Now what dumbass thing has Trudeau said today?

i remember they (((happened))) to release an audit the same day of the stupid delete your account tweet to show like 20% fake or somehing.

calm down

Yes, however these sources from 10 months ago say otherwise.
>10 months
Well it said she has more fake followers then she does now and that doesn't make that much sense.
www.washingtonexaminer.com/clinton-has-highest-percentage-of-fake-followers/article/2575913
www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/us-election/12152676/Which-presidential-candidate-has-the-most-fake-Twitter-followers.html
www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3038621/More-2-MILLION-Hillary-Clinton-s-Twitter-followers-fake-never-tweet.html
When the leafs get worse then the aussies?

10 dimensional game of chicken

kek confirms

4d chess

And Bernie was the Hillary plant all along!

And your country's leader is an actual fag.
We'll be enjoying 8 years of Trump while you're being gutted by a Syrian Trudeau was kind enough to let in.

Why are you posting articles from 10 months ago?

Say "thank you Julian"

OH KEK ME BABY

HOLY SHIT

!!!! a blessing from kek !!!!

kek confirms the confirmation.

Praise Kek
Memes for the meme god

The biggest irony out of all of this:

The democrats aka no borders for America put up 4 miles of fence to protect the DNC from protestors.

Absolute irony

>The only way they're going to do this is by voting Trump.
third party or not voting is effective. It's just that voting trump would be more effective but some people care about the means more than the end

>13 million DemExits
wishful thinking

Also, general election bantz have not even started.

Long road ahead of us, lots of happenings, terrorist attacks, who knows what else. Just enjoy the show.

twittercounter.com/realDonaldTrump#public-profile-followers

Praise kek the one true god

oy vey muh six million followers

7D Mandala

Hmm

SO IT IS SO

14D intergalactic upside-down hypercube monopoly

JUST throw my campaign away

KEK

They are waking up

DON'T WAKE DADDY IN THE SEVENTH DIMENSION

>Long road ahead of us, lots of happenings, terrorist attacks, who knows what else. Just enjoy the show.

>Terrorist attacks

This is life now.
Somehow people want the woman who played a massive role is making this life now.
The world is ill.

there are only 11 dimensions nerd

I'm #inclined2stein

>Dems lose 13 MILLION voters because of this
>Trump gains over 200,000 twitter followers right after Bernie's endorsement of hillary

Sauce please I wan't to believe this.

>Trump is pretty much Nixon 2.0
You mean he'll win by a landslide and then destroy himself once in office?

Look at these grown children. Fuck. Acting like their country is gonna implode just because they don't get what they want, never mind what everyone else voted.

Waaaah waahh democracy should only w-work when it's what I-I w-want!

FUCKING MILLENNIALS

That's mean guys. Imagine going to the tree on christmas morning and finding nothing under it. Your parents greet you with smiles and say "Bernie Claus doesn't exist."

satan loves hillary

Because she had more fake followers back then. What, did the bots stop following her? No, what's more likely is that they started following an algorithm that made them look more human.

Good thing I'm a fucking adult and I would not give a shit. My parents haven't gotten me shit for Christmas since I was 16.

>Look at these grown children. Fuck. Acting like their country is gonna implode just because they don't get what they want, never mind what everyone else voted.
>Waaaah waahh democracy should only w-work when it's what I-I w-want!
>FUCKING MILLENNIALS

This so much fucking this, we were denied our war great war, we were denied all of this

>Protests outside the DNC may get violent in the upcoming days due to furious niggers

As regards ur Q, OP, aw hell yes

Ok, but the emails tho. The Dems were playing dirty. The party was never neutral, they had the candidate the wanted and a lengthy list of donors.

A vote for Trump is a vote for mankind. A vote for Hillary is a vote for the Night King.

Fuck guys, I was drunk one night and a few friends convinced me to get this, what do I do? Tattoo removal is pretty expensive.

turn it into a Evil scientist or something.

4D Go

A blessing! A blessing from the Lord!

QEK BE PRAISED!

Kill yourself, it's the only way.

I'm waiting desperately for these leaks but we've heard empty promises from Julian before and I think this is another time where he will be a faggot OP and not delivar

>6 gorillion
oy vey!

oh boy.

The fuck is with the peter pan hats anyways?

Pretty sure this just counts people that follow but never tweet, I myself do that.

Don't you guys have free healthcare now?

Do elaborate

I was thinking Cruz myself

They have something to believe in, just like us. It's why they're crying so don't begrudge them for it. They're nothing like Clinton supporters.

>Obama care
>free
>covering aesthetic operations
>covering anything

Obama care is essentially the government hooking you up with sometimes more affordable health insurance. It's not univeral healthcare or even close to it. All it does is make it illegal not to have health insurance.

I GOT IT

TURN IT INTO A SPIDER

He's cute stop picking on em

Other guy is bro-tier

(You) fuck off leaf

Those repeating numerals of factual accuracy.