youtube.com/watch?v=6nlhQafsx3o
youtube.com/watch?v=QJipQgOk_vY
i.4cdn.org/pol/1469519173163.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Those ak-15s are scrry

What's an assault rifle fifteen?

Did someone say poll

"Common sense" gun laws?
Okay, remove all the shit in place right now. All of it.
Then make it so you need a firearm safety course, and a license, like driving a car.
And bam that's all the laws you need.

Strangely, I would be okay with this. I see shitbags with zero antiquate at the range all the time.

I know, right? The only thing we have to worry about with loose gun laws is retards who don't know gun safety.
Make training mandatory and the only requirement then bam.

No assault rifle has been used in mass shootings tho

It's a high-powered machine gun used in almost all mass shootings in the U.S.

I don't know whether you're trolling, but if not then you should really follow the news more often.

>ASSAULT RIFLE 15
>Wants to ban something they can't even name.

Thats so wrong you have to be trolling yourself.

Even I could read the sarcasm of that post

>It's a high-powered machine gun

No, this is a high powered machinegun and you are a cock-smoking faggot that doesn't know anything about firearms.

No. It's not.
You are a retard though.

A semi-automatic firearm is not an assault rifle. Automatic weapons have been heavily regulated since the beginning of the 20th century. You don't know what you are talking about.

It's easier than that to buy guns today. No tests or licenses required.

They should only give guns to established members of society - aka men with jobs and a certain amount of money. Otherwise you just have all these losers who use guns to feel empowered then go on a killing spree.

>but then Sup Forums wouldn't be allowed to buy guns lol

Fucking lol!!!

Good point, but you need at the very least a valid ID to purchase guns in the US. It varies by state, but in NY you actually need a license just to be able to buy a firearm. You have to take tests and classes if you want to carry a handgun though.

>high-powered machine gun
So... Does it hurt when they test you on your ABCs?

Friendly reminder that a gun is more likely to accidentally shoot a family member than an intruder

here have a (you)

>OK POLL

Shouldn't you faggots be spending your energy on deprogramming Facebook users instead of falling for normies-by-proxy here?

The explosions loud like a bomb gave me temporary PTSD oy vey

But that means I have to spend time on Facebook interacting with humans instead of shitposting.

Same here

The smell of the gunpowder reminded me of when my grandfather got shot 6 million times and was still breathing

The genetic memories were activated in an instant and I felt like I was there

Yeah I hate when my gun accidentally shoots intruders

Its the steel

youtu.be/jwLjFm6GMBM

No.

Just got an AR15 and a 1/2

No paperwork required

No bkg check

No ID

90% coupon code

Your argument is invalid.

Common-Sense Gun Laws. Legalize everything.

The battle of Concord was about a monarchy trying to take away people's munitions, people's right to defend themselves. It was the battle that started the revolution. And painted clearly what each side was about.

Nobody can ever be sure how far the other guy is willing to take things until it's too late. We all believe we're sensible folks and are always surprised at the atrocious acts others commit themselves to. And yet we forget that there are things we hold dear that for us are worth being that committed too. This the world we live in, like it or not.

What is sensible about curbing anyone's defense of themselves and thier property, especially when we live in world like ours? What is sensible about retarding liberty for the sake easing mental tensions about public safety?

Liberty comes with price, always. We give up somethings to protect the remainder what we got. I rather live in a country where every rational citizens have equal and fair access to weapons, then live in a country that prescribes weapons to only particular institutions. I'm willing to give up some safety or mental ease if by doing so allows me to better protect the republic that has made possible the public to begin with.

"Come and take it"

Common-Sense Gun Laws.

Send the Marines into Black and Hispanic neighborhoods.

What we really need is to distribute an ar-15 to every taxpaying american this year

That would literally be all of 1/3 the US.

Why?

WTF

BAN AUTOMATIC BOLT RIFLES NOW

ayy lmao

You Rage You Lose youtube.com/watch?v=6nlhQafsx3o

SHALL

lmao

>they don't even know what AR-15 means

liberals confirmed for literal retards

and you wonder why you fags are losing..

NOT
>COMMON SENSE GUN LAWS
where did I heard that? oh yes
youtube.com/watch?v=QJipQgOk_vY

>Enact a measure to stop gun violence

Its easy: Repeal the 13th amendment

You know the nogunz faggots think AR means assault rifle. They've got to change the acronym...

i.4cdn.org/pol/1469519173163.jpg