SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING New Trailer & Stills

Thoughts?

youtube.com/watch?v=Fbfe3dH4LDs

Other urls found in this thread:

comicbookmovie.com/spider-man/homecoming/box-office-analysts-predict-a-huge-opening-for-spider-man-homecoming-this-july-a151071
comicbook.com/2017/05/10/tom-holland-says-he-wants-to-fight-spider-girl-in-spider-man-2/
youtube.com/watch?v=JacShITWs-8
fox5dc.com/news/local-news/254852337-story
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Box office analysts are betting on a $135 million opening weekend and $325 million domestic total, outgrossing both THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN movies.

comicbookmovie.com/spider-man/homecoming/box-office-analysts-predict-a-huge-opening-for-spider-man-homecoming-this-july-a151071

I hate this fucking channel.
>posts one minute clip
>Edit it in front of a trailer that's been out for months
>make audience believe that the trailer is new by adding NEW in the titles when really referring to clips
Not even clicking it as I am 100% that's what it is. Probably the clip with that unfunny fat fuck friend that is already everywhere

And Tom Holland is already discussing a potential sequel.

>"There's so many good villains, I really like Mysterio, I like Kraven. I really like the Clone Saga. I think it could be really cool if Peter has to fight people with the same powers as him. Spider-Woman's super cool... I think she's called Spider-Girl... who is his clone. They kind of like hit it off and they take their masks off and they're like... [shocked look] What the hell! They're like the same person, but she's just a girl. I think that's really cool."

comicbook.com/2017/05/10/tom-holland-says-he-wants-to-fight-spider-girl-in-spider-man-2/

our guy is finally coming home

People actually wanted this over TASM3 and Sinister 6

I feel another reboot incoming

What is it about this movie that underwhelms me so? Is it it the bland art direction? The uninspired (seen) actions sequences? The unconvincing and not at all menacing villain? The subpar marketing?

I am fully aware I'm not the demo, that this is for kids, but I don't even think it's a particularly good kids trailer.

No one thought it could get worse

TASM 1 and 2 were dog shit, the worst 2 Spider-Man movies. What about this makes it so obviously bad for you?

I agree. I'm just not looking forward to this movie at all despite being a Spider-Man fan.

I think its just the fact that they aren't really doing anything different. What's there to look forward to?

Iit's pretty much guaranteed that Keaton will be wasted, so compelling villain is out the door. It seems like all the action scenes have already been shown in various trailers.

Just seems very safe and one-note.

you know what? i'm okay with this.

I'm so tired of superhero movies

The suit looks good when it's not CGI like

the suit used on the set of Civil War is ideal desu. no thick black lines over the shoulders or the blue parts
raised webbing looks neat irl too

>inb4 tumblr gif
only good pic I can find of it

I watched it and you are correct on all accounts

TASM was sooo bad and so obviously trying to copy that Marvel formula for cash monee that they might as well've just given it to Marvel, and you know well Sinister Six was another GoTG cash in like suicie squa. Sure, competent director, but Sony was gonna feel up that project with its greasy hands like a fucking controller with cheetoh hands.

Fuck Marvel for basically taking away any excitement, even though I fucking LOVE Spider-Man to death. Their mistake was hiring a competent but controllable director and sticking with their formula for their most popular and important character that would've printed money if Marvel had taken a risk, and I don't mean like making him black, trans, or a girl. I mean by experimenting with new formulas, to strongly introduce the audience to the new face of Marvel, new formula included, specially since RDJ might fuck off soon, but it doesn't look like it.

However, seeing how Sony handles its movies nowadays, it's obvious TASM was gonna be shit.

>to strongly introduce the audience to the new face of Marvel, new formula included, specially since RDJ might fuck off soon, but it doesn't look like it.
There's rumours that Spidey's rights will fully revert to Marvel Studio's, but the current known plan is that after the Homecoming sequel and Avengers 3 & 4, he goes back to Sony.

Is this gonna be another marvel movie where the villain is shittily developed and boring?

>I really like the Clone Saga
Why? That's what put me off comics for years.

Did he really need those tacticool lines on the blue part of the suit?

Sounded like he was talking about the ultimate version, but either way I'd rather not see any type of Clone Saga.

But Kurt Russell.

>People actually wanted this over TASM3 and Sinister 6
Yes, and?

ASM2 was Green Lantern tier.

Homecoming looks forgettable, not outright terrible.

Damn, Mary Jane looks like THAT!?

Probably, but based Keaton will save it.

why do they keep remaking spiderman?

what did she mean by this?

only watching for high school kino

>Mysterio

Yes please, especially with all the trippy visual shit Marvel's into these days.

unkempt zendaya is hot

Bad casting imo. Spideys choice seems good but the rest seem like producers kids. Ive seen enough of Zendaya to know she can't act and this is gonna be a shitfest

I get strong lesbian vibes from her tbqh but I like the frumpy look too

Because the merch sells no matter who's under the costume, and nobody really gives that much of a shit

you need your gaydar checked

Pure kino

Why are Youtube embeds not opening today?

>yo peter, i just saw you with red pajamas swinging around queens
>wait that wasnt you?
>must be the weed then hehehe

Good.

I actually like it. Too bad it's cgi more often than not.

CG suit bugs me.

I'm glad they aren't going another origin story. Let's just hope Sony doesn't fuck this up.

TASM1 and 2 were garbage.
And there still might be a Sinister 6 in the works.

Also talk of a Venom movie, but I guess it wont be in the MCU. So I don't know if Spider-Man will be in it, which is pretty gay.

Garfield spidermans were fucking horrible, dude. Scrapping-the-bottom dick cheese would be a step up.

Why is Tom Holland so cute? :3

>KinoCheck
what the fuck
Meme magic?

Why do people give Spidey shit for having three iterations in 16 years when Batman has had Keaton, Kilmer, Clooney and Bale portray him in the same amount of time across two, what could be argued for three different versions of the character and his story?

Batwankery be damned.

Great trailer. Too bad it gives away the whole movie.

Keaton, Kilmer, Clooney were technically in the same universe I think. Basically just sequels with Batman Begins being a reboot.

The three Spider-Man series are different universes. At least we don't need to watch Peter get bit and Ben dying, again.

I wouldn't be surprised if it opened higher than that, people really love Spider-Man and this is combining it with MCU.

This suit design is so ass

>ANOTHER new trailer
Didn't they fucking reveal the entire plot of the movie in the last trailer though? What's left to show? The post-credits scenes?

yeah maaaan trippy!

looks like shit. Will be passing on this dumpster fire for sure. I will masturbate to pics/webm of nuAunt Mae though.

Fuck all the Tony Stark bullshit in this movie. He's gonna need the suit back? How about No Tony, he risked his fucking life to help you in Civil War and did you pay otherwise pay him to help get his him and his Aunt out of that shitty apartment from your billions of dollars? No? Then Shut the Fuck Up

You know, I'm going to be giving this movie one and only one test

If it doesn't make us watch Peter's origin story A FUCKING GAIN, its Kino.

Iron man is in it. I bet it opens over 160m

>muh suction suit

This is the gayest Spiderman yet!

to get those sweet communist china box office bux

True that shit what an asshole

>has spidey sense
>cant sense friend in room

This is an old clip, cancer. You have a whole board dedicated to capeshit you have no reason to spam Sup Forums with capeshit.

I guess the moral of the story is that Spider-Man is a shitty character that even Daredevil could murder.

CAN ANYONE PLEASE ANSWER IF THIS IS ANIMATED OR NOT

HE LOOKS LIKE A BAD PS3 CUTSCENE

BREAKING HAPPENING

THE DNC MURDERED THE "RUSSIAN HACKER"

>youtube.com/watch?v=JacShITWs-8

fox5dc.com/news/local-news/254852337-story

FAKE NEWS RUSSIAN NARRATIVE = OVER

DNC = DONE

HILLARY/PODESTA AND OTHERS = JAIL

i honestly dont know how people just blindly accept capeshit no matter what.im a firm believer if you like these movies you have no taste.

His spidey-sense only alerts him to imminent physical danger. There's no logical reason for him to be alerted by it in that scenario.

But it'll fail internationally because people don't want to watch the same story for a 3rd time.

>manlet white hero that dates a taller slender darker chick
Literally me.

Finally we're getting some representation.
Manlet kino, here we come.

dude the girls in this movie are fucking ugly. hell the most bangable girl in the movie is aunt may

Honestly by the time Tony meets peter in Civil War its seems like his origin is over with

If they don't make us watch it LIKE BATMAN VS SUPERMAN DID A FUCKING GAIN

its all kino

It is psychical danger though. He's trying to be sneaky. If he's caught he dead meat. Non-physical danger would be a text of him sucking dick spreading all over the school.

It would be autistic not to have a 2 minute montage of Peter Parker's origins just because a few 30 year olds already know his backstory.

dude everyone knows peters backstory

You work for the studio or something?
How lame do you have to be to post shit like that, you're either a little kid or you're getting paid for it

Every batman movie except Returns, TDK and Rises has had the Wayne murder,

That's 4/7, 5/8 if we include BvS.

Competitively we've had 3/7 current Spidey films include uncle ben dying. Given nobody has been cast as uncle Ben, we can assume 3/8.

I'm not praising or condemning either franchise, I just don't get why people give Spider-Man shit for what batman does more.

A fat gook on your bed holding legos involves no immediate physical danger. He has spidey sense not clairvoyance. If he was thinking about throwing the legos at him he wouldn't sense it, if he threw the legos, he could.

He also can't predict what will happen in the next 24 hours.

If his senses are magic enough to detect an apple flying his way it should be magic enough to detect a fat fucking cunt heaving in a room you're trying to SNEAK into. Stop being a fanboy.

Still, Batman - Returns - Forever - Batman and Robin are in the same timeline, even if they have a flashback to the murders.

It looks so terrible

90% on RT and 1Bil+ confirmed

Still no physical danger.

If he went to play cards his Spidey-sense wouldn't go off if the other guy was bluffing. Even though Parker trying to WIN. And theoretically losing money could have adverse effects on him physically.

Sorry to be a "fanboy" just using common sense.

>apple flying his way is the same as someone sitting down
genius

Of course we do. His parents were millionaire philanthropists who sent Peter to Atlantis on Earth as a baby to stop Hydra before their home planet was destroyed by cosmic rays due to an Gamma Bomb test, r-right?

Sounds like he's being told what to say and has never read a Spider-Man comic in his life. And rightly so. It seems the most famous Spider-Man comics are more infamous for how bad they are

>he can detect the guy holding a knife around the corner but he can't detect a guy hold legos
You're a fucking fanboy. It's really funny. Just admit it's a stupid movie and enjoy.

I'll take this over the shitty TASMs

I'm not sure he can, he lives in New York city, if he detected every dude with a knife his senses would be going crazy.
He also probably can't sense malice (although maybe he can depending on the writer as that's how comics work) since his Spidey sense would be going off anytime his villains were in a mile radius.

Not even sure what your point is, sense it's been stated that he can't predict the future. And the fat gook posed no immediate physical danger. Regardless of theoretical danger.

still mad we never got spiderman 4.

>160
all RDJ marvel movies grossed over a billion

"ayy petey i suck yo dick fo dat weed yo,kek"

>sony in charge of promoting movies

i literally don't need to see this shit, the trailer is like 75% of it and is free

Not all. Iron Man 1 and 2 didn't. The MCU didn't really blow up until Avengers. And besides that user said "opens"