LA HAPPENING: OFFICER SHOT IN WATTS

It's HAPPENING.

Officer shot in Watts (South LA).

CHIMP OUT RIGHT ON CAMERA

nbclosangeles.com/news/local/Watch-Live-NBC4-KNBC-News-Live-Stream-301079581.html
>nbclosangeles.com/news/local/Watch-Live-NBC4-KNBC-News-Live-Stream-301079581.html
nbclosangeles.com/news/local/Watch-Live-NBC4-KNBC-News-Live-Stream-301079581.html
>nbclosangeles.com/news/local/Watch-Live-NBC4-KNBC-News-Live-Stream-301079581.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6hcSpSC8T0M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

K..keep me posted

Bump

Already got a topic here

B-but I posted first

This thread was here first

Oh shit!
Anyone wanna guess the shooter?

It's Watts. You literally have to be black to set foot in there

>SHOT IN WATTS
youtu.be/6hcSpSC8T0M

stream that works?

>top kek
Top kek

Shit happens, why are people focusing so much on dead police officers this year?

you were saying...

Because BLM is calling for the death of them.

OOGA BOOGA CHIMP LIVES MATTER GIBESMEDAT

> Just a misunderstood """"""""youth"""""""

Why do they always talk about if a shooter played violent video games but never when they listen to violent rap music?

We going into a CATEGORY 3 CHIMPOUT

>mfw Rodney King 2 and 1968 DNC electric boogaloo are habbening at the same time

BASED CURRENT YEAR

>namefag
I imagine you all own at least one skirt.

Because obongo is giving his silent approval

Watts is an awful awful place full of the darkest shifteist niggers imaginable. I've been there and I can tell you that it is Detroit level of shitty, this is just another day in watts.

Watts is Heart of Darkness levels of negroid.

I take that back, it's like Somalia, the Mexicans I was with wouldn't roll down their windows while driving through.

You're making me want to play Victoria user

Anybody have the video? Says its not available in my location, and to lazy to setup proxy.

How do I get good at this game?

>chimps killing cops
>chimps chimping out
This is not a happening faggot. OP is gay. Sage.

Lived in watts my whole life this is normal there those projects are a tactical nightmare dead ends and choke points everywhere

I'm in North Hollywood. Am I safe?